Is it normal to faint/seizure when cutting?

is it normal to faint/seizure when cutting?

Attached: 6B4EC8DF-50BD-4DB3-BBD9-D73CC050D6D3.jpg (1280x1280, 350K)

you probably aren't cutting hard enough. are you even bleeding?

TDEE -800

What type of cutting are you doing retard

see

what's your weight, height, bf % etc

I got light headed and have fainted when I did OMAD. I actually just had to get used to it

bmi 23.5

Attached: 47D7911A-2CAB-4FCA-A12A-303C1090C48A.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Where'd you check tdee, online? Also what's your base metabolic rate?

That's an incredibly bad metric.Please go to a gym do a fucking body checkup and tell us your data and don't do this type of diet,you're gonna lost muscle in the process and gaining muscle is harder than losing weight

BMR: 1932 CALORIES/DAY

No, what do you normally eat? Do you track the macros?

I only count calories

macros are irrelevant

1500 calories a day

If you're cutting,please meet your protein macro at less.It's normal if you're cutting AND going to the gym but if you're getting dizzy and weak even not going to the gym you're actually eating yourself up

You're gonna lose muscle and look like a skinnyfat fuck which is the worst of both worlds

>macros are irrelevant
oh, sweetie

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

>bad metric
>t.fat amerilard

if i end up looking skinny fat i'll just lose more weight and workout more

Attached: 76C6B989-7D3B-4925-AFD8-B123AAAAFA08.jpg (600x400, 24K)

It’s normal to faint in the last two weeks of a hard cut for bodybuilding or a fighting weigh-in. It’s not normal to have seizures at any time.

Do you even go to the gym?If you don't eat enough protein your muscle goes first

That's probably why you feel like shit then, your diet might lack many nutrients

So idk for you. But if I want to do a hard cut, BMR + ~200 is what I do. If you're eating lesser than that you might be in trouble

Protein won't save you if you don't sleep 8+ hours every day. Sleep is equally important when cutting.

Without any physical activity your muscles atrophy,without protein muscle atrophy increases.I need said you shouldn't sleep btw...

I'd faint and then my body would move around uncontrollably and then i'll come back
no i dont do performance enhancement drugs

also natty lifting is a waste of time
i know my parents are trying to kill me, they wont buy multivitamins

Attached: BCA40DEF-68D8-449F-AFD4-FE5E4C283812.jpg (900x602, 89K)

I actually passed out while cutting (fasting) once. I guess I stood up to quickly from lying down and I ended up getting lightheaded then opened my eyes with a pain in my neck and I was on the floor. Being lightheaded while cutting is normal.

You're retarded

you're retarded

you need to go to a neurologist and see if you are actually having seizures. They can do scans and tests to see if you have photosensitive epilepsy, but it sounds like you have some existing condition that was exacerbated by you getting dehydrated or just exhausted. People sometimes have seizures when they get heat stroke for similar reasons

Epilepsy is not fun and if you are passing out and having muscle contractions then you need to go see a doctor asap. Meds can help control it a lot of the time

A friend of mine seizes up when he does really heavy deadlifts. Check your blood pressure and eat some salt if need be.

No

depends of several factors:
>current BMI
>current TDEE
>how much is your caloric deficit
>what are you eating
if your caloric deficit is too severe that might cause fainting.
don't know about seizures though. I would recommend going to a doctor and not asking a bunch of strangers online.

ok

Attached: 5129B700-EA3C-4ECC-8686-1D95E6552BAE.jpg (690x683, 65K)

of course, if you do not faint at least once every training you are not training hard enough

>TFW been on r9k so long i assumed he meant his wrists
was literally about to say this was off topic
holy shit r9k is bad

Attached: 1516386227827.jpg (900x1200, 101K)