Im balding at 22

Attached: 1529627147150.jpg (490x287, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>roiding for this

I knew a kid in high school that was balding at 17. I',

lmao I started at 19 i fucking beat you

Good

see a doctor, ask them how to treat it.

>tfw have a high forehead and a widow's peak
I don't even know if I'm balding or if it's a mature hairline because my hair is not thinning on my crown.
And I'm not sure if I always had a hairline like that or if it's something that happened recently. I just want a normal hairline bros and not look like jimmy fucking neutron

They will just give you chemical castration pills

Embrace it.

This dude is 26, 25 in picture related.

Attached: Ruslan+Nurudinov+Weightlifting+Olympics+Day+ckUvVElbjpml.jpg (600x400, 51K)

asians can pull it off

>tfw im 20
>tfw I have been roiding since 2 years now
>tfw I am currently on proviron, test e and tren a
>tfw my hair is thick and long af

I thank god everyday for my good hair genes

sorry man, I can't imagine what I would have to deal with if I started balding, I am lucky in that department since my brother started balding at 18 and I'm now 10 years older but still with a head full of hair.

Attached: 3.gif (720x533, 774K)

>Embrace it
Worst advice ever. Maybe 40 years ago you would have had to embrace it but now there's so much you can do to keep a full head of hair.
And even if you tried everything and you're still balding (impossible but let's assume it happens for argument's sake.) then you can always get a hairpiece which look great and indistinguishable from real hair nowadays.

Sure whatever. Use whatever smoke and mirror you've got. Woman.

Sucks lol. Literally never in my life heard a woman say she prefers bald men.

That's good you'll breeze through november without jacking it ez.

Save up 10k and get a hair transplant. None of the other shit works so don’t waste your time/money.

yeah, you can also start wearing a dress, faggot
betas being worried about their appearance to the degree, when they fucking wear nail polish

get some masculinity and self respect or become a transgender, asshole

Its over. Hair makes or breaks men. Dont let the idiot shills convince u otherwise

balding at 19 mate
brother is 23 and has noticeably thin hair. went to my doctor and she said that it was likely thyroid related since I've been having problems with my thyroid since I can remember. I'm also sheading hair particularly on the back of the head where people seem to keep hair when they bald so I'm slightly hopeful.

If I do shed all my hair I'll look like absolute shit which sucks but that's, why you're hand and hookers, exist

And his baldness makes him look like he's 35 so what's your point?

> t. angry hairlets who wished they did something about it but now it's too late

Attached: 1408580909271.png (625x626, 24K)

As empty as your scalp.

well done, tranny

Well ur white

Damnn that’s brutal. Off yourself, its over and you know it. Why would a woman want a bald faggot when she can have nice set of hair on a chad? Fucking pathetic faggot, hope you get weeded outta the gene pool, scum.

Attached: 1ACD0BCD-35D6-41A1-B503-5ECFC5183FA6.gif (480x352, 2.83M)

>t. Hairlet crab bucket effect

Daily reminder that your aesthetics and image are directly responsible for how well you are treated socially, critical in securing well paid and resourceful career advancements, and you should do all in your power to preserve it, or LOOKSMAXX, as it were.

Balding in your 20's is repulsive and seen as pathetic. It's likely the only medical condition that is socially kosher to make fun of, and you will suffer if you don't put it in check OP. If the (disengenuous) claims of finasteride killing your dick scare you off, look up "RU hairloss". It's a more expensive topical solution that binds to your hair follicles and prevents any androgens from binding, not just DHT. It also enters your blood in trace amounts so side effects are virtually non existent.

Attached: 1540347153561.gif (480x360, 3.38M)

>Confident you won't bald and you're only 20
You have about 3 years left brah, enjoy.

Attached: 1535513774513.png (447x438, 385K)

Suicide. Tbh...

>started balding at 16

Attached: 1540907637794.png (1968x1402, 2.4M)

Legit? Like what Norwood?

Stop whining and buy some minoxodil?

>Bazinga!

wear it like a man. women look past that shit all the time. I started balding at 17. The older/balder I get, the more pussy get. Not to say that baldness gave me pussy, but the less I gave a shit, the more confident I appeared, and that's what gets pussy.

That's when I started, too. Try things now while you can: Nizoral shampoo, extra zinc, nofap. Studies are also coming in on peppermint/rosemary oil combined with dermarolling.

I was at 2 when I first noticed my hairline was receding. That was when I was 16. 25 now and I'm at 3. Surprisingly it would seem I'm losing my hair at a pretty slow pace. I remember a kid in highschool who was at a 5. He tried his best to cover it up so bad. It was sad. In my case I used to wear a cap all the time. Holy shit those were the days.

minoxidil + dermaroller
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

Dude going from a 2 to a 3 in 10 years is actually extremely slow. I honestly suggest you treat your hairloss, as you're pretty much fit in the category of people who would respond well to fin + Minox. You honestly could bump down to a 1.5

Norwood 1 at 12 bruh. Didn't change since then, I'm glad it didn't. Fucked me up for the nine years that followed though

I was 17 when it started for me.
It's tough but if you are concerned with girls, some of them will love it.

My hair has been thinning since my late teens. 23 now and I can tell the end is nigh. I've accepted my fate a long time ago. My gf doesn't care either so that's a plus.

Don't let the insecurity mongering of this board get you down. I try to just search catalog for the fasting thread and avoid everything else here. This place used to be more enjoyable. Now it's just people bringing each other down.

>twf balding and no one to blame but myself
>EVERYONE in family on both sides has perfect hair
>dad has no signs of balding at 60, same with grand dad
>jacking off 4-7 times a day is slowly killing my hair and I cant stop

I-is this my fate?

Attached: 1519610751086.jpg (500x500, 30K)

I'll let you lads in on a few secrets.
>Hair tonic is the best possible cure and treatment for hair loss. Not rogaine. Minoxidil can help some people but only use it as a last resort. chances are if you're under 30 you don't need it.
>Hair tonic + massaging scalp and hairline daily with a boar bristle brush cures 90% of hair loss cases
>One of the biggest causes of hairloss in men is their masturbation habits and the effect it has on their corsitol and testosterone levels. You can have high testosterone, but if you masturbate too much your body will transmute some of it into DHT which is an unhealthy form of testosterone that triggers hair loss. Women do not have this problem because they do not jack off.
>Iodine deficiency as well as iron deficiency can cause hairloss.
>pic related is the holy grail of hair growth and it saved my hairline faster than I was expecting

Attached: L_p0025971241.jpg (320x320, 16K)

post hair before and after please

Either cut it off or quit bitching. I had my shit fall out at 19. Imagine looking like you're 37 at 19. Fuck off cunt.

This is snake oil

shampoo and let sit for 5 minutes with nizoral shampoo and take pumpkinseed oil
or
finasteride or dutasteride

its called the wall for a reason

>grandfather had a full head of hair at 82
>I'm going to be bald by 25
wtf is this shit, it's not fair bros

then focus on the things you can change. you are the man, you are awesome.

also if your bald, you have to have muscles/not be skinny. You'll look sick and like a cancer patient. Gain weight.

in order of importance to women:
>1 Confidence/dominace
>2 Money/decent job (not janitor)
>3 social status

Which are all changeable things. If you have 1 or 2 of those, women don't give a shit. the ones that do are vapid whores. fuck them. there are plenty of hot ass women that dig the bald look. It makes you look confident, dominant and more mature than some teenager with hair.

the rest of the list:
>4 funny/smart/witty
>5 have friends
>6 have interesting hobbies/travel/speak more than 1 language
>7 are not an autist /depressed/anxious
>8 are of normal weight (not obese, not camp victim)

then you get to things you have no control over in your life:

>9 face
>10 height
>11 baldness/muscles (women don't really care relative to other things on the list, also muscles can help offset being bald. The worst look for a bald guy is lanky/thin)

women are not like men and don't think like them. They not only have different brain structure, but they are raised and socialized different.
They are not going for looks, like men, but for some one that makes them feel protected. If you believe in your heart that balding makes you less of a man/worse, then women will pick up on your "feelings/vibes". Fix your fucking attitude. and believe in yourself

Kek, same here, man.
>older brother's hair started thinning at 22
>by 25 could see he was on his way to friar mode
>now 35 and bald as shit
>luckily lifted his whole life so is jacked and pulls the look off well enough
>mfw 27 and long hair down to my ass

To be fair, he's bald but I'm still DYEL, so I can't laugh that hard about it. I'll make fun of him if my hair holds out long enough for me to match his body.

Attached: 1540753952763.jpg (317x291, 26K)