QTDDTOT

Is there a way to get a broad wide chest without it sticking out like tits?

Attached: tits.png (845x418, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VGZrATR1O4E
youtu.be/JSPdoHMNskc
antranik.org/antraniks-splits-routine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do barbell flyes

Are slow reps a meme?

I once did a two hours workout with reps so slow, I only had to do one set with 12 reps

ec stack, 25 mg ephedrine 500 mg caffeine empty stomach w/ antacids

why is my rhr 60-66? like i guess thats slightly higher than without ec but i thought this shit was supposed to get some rhythm going

feel the stimulant effects 200% though loving this sht

Any reason to not work out whilst my wisdom teeth are crowning? My dentist in so many words told me to "deal with it"

One of mine has started moving again this last week.
Ibuprofen and let it do it's thing

Feel like I haven't progressed at all recently. Do I carry on with strength gains or switch it up with hypertrophy?

I already know the answer just looking for reinforcement. Extra weight and bad form or regular weight and focus on good form

If you're a fat dyel is it stupid to do a month bulk followed by a month cut, repeating?

5'8" 23M 160lbs

Been recovering from injury but doc cleared me to go back to gym. Im super skinny fat now though. I want to cut to low bf. Should i pickup lifting again while i cut or just do some cardio for a few months? Plan on starting GSLP at some point.

Any reason not to just eat chicken, beef, potato, eggs, and fruits and veggies as a cutting diet aside from possible boredom?

Nope, analgesics and anti inflamatorys are fucking bad for gains, because you need muscle inflamation to grow, deal with the pain bro, or take weed. i know a lot of jacked guys who smoke weed and are jacked.

I want my penis to be 1-2 inches bigger :(

Jelq it

Yea just lift while cutting

I'm dealing with it atm cause it's only 1 but when I had multiple coming through at once I jacked up on pain killers

I don’t want to damage it, I want real growth. I wish there was a way to influence a 2nd puberty or some peptide or something that’d make it grow

Does No Nut November include sex

You guys should just make your own threads from now on there not enough fitness related stuff to float this board. Stop using the qtddtot.

do something different
add more volume, switch to different exercise variations (back squats to front squats, flat bench to incline, whatever), change rep ranges
there are lots of things you can do to keep it fresh and interesting

depends how bad the form is but, generally, lifting heavy weights with really terrible form is just asking to get injured
some people are too scared to push higher weights and reset at the slightest hint of their form not being perfect, so try to balance the two

My skin hurts when I eat too many carbs. Like it's sore to the touch, especially around my stomach and upper legs. Why is this?

yes lift while cutting unless you want to be a total skeleton
just realize that you might not make strength/muscle gains as well as someone who is eating at maintenance but it's still better than nothing obviously

Skinnyfat cutting to skelly here.
I'm 5'7" and currently 147 lbs. with a fat pouch/lovehandles, trying to get to the point where this pouch disappears and my adonis belt lines show (if I lift my fat or flex hard I can see them, top 4 abs show pretty clearly if I flex). If I cut at a rate of 1 - 1.5 lbs. a week can I assume this fat will be mostly gone by February?
1RMs right now are 140/205/255/315 (might be able to go higher on diddly) so I assume there is a bit of muscle under my fat.

Need to start sewing/crafting an outfit but what I do with the top depends on if I'm still fat by then.

Attached: 1541160560458.jpg (991x1401, 597K)

I fucked up and bought peanut butter and jelly preworkout, whats the best thing to put it in to mask the flavor?
Started gagging in the car because of it and got mouth sweats

routine with most adequate volume, frequency but least days and doesnt take more than 90 minutes?

Make muffins/pancakes/waffles out of them? I guess try experimenting with other baked goods.

Im guessing putting the powder in a blender with ice, Greek yogurt and frozen fruits like bananas or berries would work well too.

Oh and add milk to the smoothies

just fast, cutting is a meme

Attached: 1538136197037.png (398x409, 51K)

Ill probably try the smoothie over the baking, problem is, it tastes kind of like a soda so it'll probably fuck the shake.
Thanks though ill try it.

>it tastes kind of like a soda
What brand did you buy m8

When I do deadlifts I sometimes feel the weight go into my toes and I have to push into the ground with them. Is this fine or is it a sign a bad form that I should try and fix?

im concerned about my weight, im 5 11. i used to weight 250 lb but i dropped down to 180 with diet. since then ive been working out and eating healthy food, no sugar and shit for almost a year now i think. however, ive gone up to 190 lb and im struggling to lose the 10 lb. could this be because of my muscle? my biceps have definitely gotten "bigger" and "refined"

Why do I look my worse right after a tough workout?
Against nearly everything I've been told I find I look great the day after a workout, or right when I wake up, but look sort of flabby and small in the few hours after a workout.

I'm still making baby novice gains, does this change later on?

I'm starting sumo, but I'm not flexible at all. How can I get to the point where I can do a full split, which is a requirement? Pic related.

Attached: sumo.splits.jpg (400x300, 25K)

You are eating at a caloric surplus.

yeah it means the weight is too far out and you're not properly over it
I've ever heard of that, your muscles should be popping after working out. Lose fat
have fun in fantasy land

>yeah it means the weight is too far out and you're not properly over it
Does that mean I should have the bar closer to my shins when starting?

Be born with one and then never work out, like this fuccboi.

Attached: 20181101_195447COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

nope, reroll for broader shoulders

follow these cues:
>have bar over middle of foot
>grab bar with hands just outside legs
>have shins touch bar *by lowering the hips*
>widen your chest/tighten your back
>bring knees to arms
>lift bar along legs in a vertical fashion

Setup in 5 easy steps, works every time for every body. youtu.be/VGZrATR1O4E

bulk/cut cycles are a meme, just find something steady and sustainable

It should be like an inch from your shins.

Do they have any good program? I just want to get Geralt mode.

Attached: geralt_s_body___witcher_3_by_plank_69-d9e62wi.png (1024x576, 563K)

>tfw born too early for penis peptides

some form of daily undulating periodization full body workouts
3x a week, relatively short workouts where you usually squat/bench/dead every workout + some accessory stuff if you have time

(You)

yes, your shins are literally in the way of the bar. theres a reason why good lifters have scraped up shins
post less you numskull

If you're scraping the fuck out of your shins, you're doing it wrong. Twat. An inch out is correct.

Fix your movement you numbskull.

>I know better than competitive lifters
obviously youre not SUPPOSED to scrape your shins, but the bar should be close enough that it happens occasionally
an inch out? seriously? where the fuck did you come up with that number? come back when you can pull 600lbs

If you set up the bar an inch from your shins, you will make gentle contact with your shins eventually as you proceed with the pull. The starting position of the bar is over the mid foot, which for most people is an inch out from their shins when in the bottom position of the deadlift. Obviously you don't maintain a one inch gap through the entire lift. Did you misread and get angry for no reason, user?

My bad, I thought you were saying an inch is too close.

I'm retarded, wrong picture.

Attached: I guess they never miss huh.jpg (695x745, 175K)

pls respond

have you googled this?
have you asked other sumos?

is it possible that i've stalled out on linear progression at (for 5 clean reps)
85 lbs OHP
145 lbs Bench Press
205 lbs squat
245 lbs deadlift

i know i'm eating enough because i'm gaining around 1 lb a week

my fucking OHP hasn't ever gone above 100x5 and has been hanging around 85-100x5 for like a year now, i'm so frustrated and just want to get to 1pl8 ohp

how tall are you and how much do you weigh?
i'd be very surprised if you couldn't progress further on an LP with these numbers but if you really have then add more submax volume

There aren't any other sumos in my area that I know of and the shit I find online is all meme "do the splits in one day" stuff. Maybe I'm retarded.

They’ve gotta invent something that’s actually works eventually.

Nice low resting heart rate, pretty much guarantees you’re either a twink or have some heart condition

I refuse to believe your numbers are that low a year in. This is my 4th month on SL and I'm above those numbers.

5'10 159 lbs

i'm running reddit/metallicadpa's linear progression PPL if it makes a difference, but i hit the same stall trying greyskull/stronglifts also.

Eating is one factor. There are 2 others you need to consider. youtu.be/JSPdoHMNskc

You are doing it wrong.

Attached: 20181026_125920.jpg (1080x1008, 508K)

antranik.org/antraniks-splits-routine/
here you go i found this after about 3 minutes of searching

i'm just here to try to find help, you don't have to make me feel bad

what exactly happens when stalling? are you stalling on every lift at the same time?
i would probably suggest eating more if so
have you reset loads of times? what kind of reset protocol have you followed?

i'll try resting more. I'm already resting 3 minutes between each working set, and i've purchased microplates to try 2.5 lb jumps and i'm still failing my 4th or 5th set after jumping up each week.

Or he’s an actual athlete. My resting heart rate is 68 on ECA and I weigh 190.

i hit 5x5 85 lbs on OHP one week, the next week i shoot for 5x5 87.5 lbs and hit
5 reps
5 reps
4 reps
3 reps
3 reps

same idea with bench - jumping up only 2.5 lbs and i still can't hit 5x5.

Thank you for helping me, I am not smart.

Sorry, user. Somehow I forgot I was in QTDDTOT and thought you were trolling. I would say look at the amount of protein you're getting, make sure you're getting 8+ hours of good quality sleep, and try to reduce stress. Maybe get your test levels checked too.

Also make sure you don't deload immediately after a failure. Do all your sets, even if you don't finish any of them, and try the same weight the next time and possibly the time after that before deloading 5-10% and working back up.

190 is twink mode unless you’re at or under 5’6”

are you going to failure on the accessory stuff? maybe drop down the difficulty of the 'extra' exercises if so
rest more between sets is likely a good start as you've realized, but this can make workouts take ages

I saw an article that said Arnold practiced filling his lungs during bench press and forcibly stretching his chest. Seemed real, but I'm sure it takes a long while to achieve any noticeable effect

Do incline press only, not flat presses

Angion method (yewtube). Thank me later, dicklet.

True! It's the ultimate irony.

All fitness talk in QTDDTOT.

All actual threads about /fa/ Jow Forums and /lgbt/

Attached: chaz.jpg (700x394, 40K)

>go for a run in the morning for once instead of the night
>must've been about 5 degrees warmer
>legs felt weak and ineffectual
>get awful shoulder pain for no reason
>got a horrible stitch towards the end
>lungs felt like they weren't doing anything
>still ran the same time but was fucking wrecked by the end
The fuck is this shit? I refuse to believe it was just the weather that did this.

Attached: f0cb730227a1dd18e7c623e9434e1e5f.jpg (1235x1586, 251K)

I want to start boxing. Does this go well with lifting for hypertropy?

yeah i do a lot of accessory work, but i didn’t think that would detract from my big lifts as long as i’m doing the big lifts first.

nice trips

Ehh it looked as shillish as jelqing and the vid said it was just for ed not for growth

How do I prevent my chicken from being dry as fuck when I meal prep. I used to oven bake them but then switched to using a slow cooker. The slow cooker makes the chicken tender as fuck, but it's still pretty dry.

it might mess up your recovery, especially if you're pushing them hard
try cutting back a bit on the intensity and see if your main lifts go up

I've been working under the assumption one should always do the primary lifts first at 3x5 or 5x5 heavy then the accessories lighter at 3x8 or some shit
so upper torso day goes:
Incline bench 5x5
OHP 5x5
bis 3x8
tris 3x8
cable pulls and rotator cuff shit 3x8

This usually wipes me out flat in 30-35 minutes and I'm gaining numbers but what if I did it the other way around, would I gain faster?

>on day 4
>morning, fasted
>take 25mg ephedrine + 500mg caffeine with antacid
ok?

6’2 190
not an actual athlete but do cardio after gym

>if I did it the other way around, would I gain faster
no

also i started taking 3x 25 e 500+ c doses per day on day 2 and on that day i spent the most time measuring HR

as low as 64 and rarely higher than 70 even when i felt like god-king of euphoria and energy

should i try 37.5 per dose in a week? lol

"cutting" just refers to "cutting calories", right?

it refers to cutting weight (or, hopefully, cutting fat but b/c some muscle loss is OFTEN inevitable weight is better)

sauce that bitch up. chicken stock and a teaspoon each of butter and flour whipped in
>64 kcal 5g fat

Am I misunderstanding your posts or are you taking 500mg caffeine with each 25mg of E?

Should I be logging warm up sets so I can track my work capacity more accurately?

yeah i had a pretty nasty caffeine tolerance going into it

in the mornings i take closer to 300 (pill+large black tea brewed with hot coffee instead of water) but the mid day is pill + 0-cal 140 mg caff energy drink + small coffee, then before gym is pill + 200 mg shot + small 0cal energy drink (80-100) so around 500

I guess the average is more 400, my bad haha

Your caffeine tolerance doesn't matter afaik since the point isn't to get energy from it.