Be honest

Be honest
Do you hate yourself?

Attached: self hate spiral.png (412x435, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFhcNPjIMjc&t=628s
youtube.com/watch?v=a2RUJe68tiw
youtube.com/watch?v=dB7Mvyx1mjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2vkQk3ywgb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Immensely.

I thought lifting would help
Now I look fantastic, but I still wanna kill myself

It's like every person I meet is an enemy about to backstab me, I am never relaxed around others

>Feel poorly about myself
>Compare myself to others
>Improve myself
>Mog them
Fix'd

the meaning of lifting (and self-improvement) is that you're in discontent with the current status of yourself.
you wouldn't (start to) lift, if you wouldn't "dislike" how you are at the current moment.

lifting is the affirmation of human existence.
you never "are", but always "become"

Attached: 1484977493013.jpg (350x338, 22K)

>the day you started lifing is the day you became forever small, because you'll never be as big as you want to be

Attached: 1516088753376.jpg (639x595, 76K)

this. people who don't hate themselves are fucking herbivores

based and heideggerpilled

Attached: 6d40bcf3647564fee421e79ef4807c13.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Bull
I self improve because I treat life like a game, I want to grind and level and leave humanity behind
I already mog most normies academic wise, career wise, and life wise in general, now I'm working on mogging people strength wise and aesthetics wise.

>lifting is the affirmation of human existence.
>tfw not able to live beyond the human condition of the intrinsic progress of time

More than words could possibly describe

Attached: 1539697081701s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

you don't mog anyone heart wise though and thats the most important mog of all.

to improve yourself already means to accept that you aren't where you should/want to be. Therefore you don't like how you are at the current moment.

Attached: 1517207688364.jpg (600x514, 35K)

Not necessarily
There are plenty of people who love themselves and start lifting because it's what they feel they deserve, not to fix some problem they think they have

I may not have the words to describe it either, but I know this feeling all too well

You can never be the best you can be, user.
You can always be better.
Life has no level caps.

how about you hate yourself for not loving yourself enough yet. if you already loved everything about you, you wouldn't change anything

If you love yourself you want to achieve success because it's what you deserve

People who hate themselves rarely become successful, they self-sabotage too much

How much of a bitch do you have to be to hate yourself? I literally cannot comprehend such thing, how the FUCK can you hate yourself?

How to become confident, lads?

Attached: q7k0p0s.jpg (601x508, 44K)

Odd question. I don't know how anyone could hate themselves. Perhaps they hate their situation but I think at everyone's core they love themselves dearly. I think everyone can find at least one thing they like about themselves. Plus you can always change. Maybe not overnight but it is possible.

Attached: Blocksyourpath_9e54118dd47c8006a34c24bcbe473377.jpg (680x958, 191K)

That's not the case, there are good people out there, I try to be one of them. If not always successfully
Be the kind of person youd want to meet, that's all you can do
Its hard to understand how drastically the paradigm of your life can change but trust me it can
give openly, not with expectations of return

If you're white, male and live in a western country chances are it's because:
>You're told from birth you are evil
>Society hates you
>All your achievements will mean nothing and people will laugh them off as "privilege"

>I literally cannot comprehend such a thing

You never will, and that’s okay. This thread isn’t for you

it's part of being honest with yourself and the world. the first step of accepting all of your jungian shadow.
normies can't understand this because they have nothing to integrate (no personality) but hedonistic pleasure, etc. pp.

this. holocaust class ruined me

kill yourself psued

Stating that you hate yourself is not accepting your jungian shadow, it's succumbing to it.
I guess I'm too narcissistic to understand the concept of hating oneself.

kinda tru. I was always ok with my mind, but the body needed improvement. mens sana in corpore sano

>get outmogged
>feel poorly about myself
The cycle continues

Attached: e4ddea3fdf9d1d0ce872443c07798b00.jpg (500x313, 18K)

That post doesn't = self hate

suck deleuzes dick, /lit/faggot

I said it's the FIRST STEP.
If you never see, that there's unloveable darkness inside of you, you'll never overcome yourself

I'm a 24kv, take a guess.

a lot of people hate themselves for not changing although they know they should

>you never "are", but always "become"
this!

One can be self-critical without hate. Love yourselves a little, brehs. It's hard, I'm still learning it, but it's possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFhcNPjIMjc&t=628s

Attached: 1443786920094.png (1022x766, 1.04M)

You shouldn't even entertain such thought imo. I'm sorry but if someone told me "I hate myself" I'd think he's an incredibly weak person. I'd understand not liking some aspect of your personality but hate? Yeah nah.

its not that they're weak, its that you just don't realize how weak you really are.

I don't really "hate myself", but more like "hold myself to very high standards".
I want to be the best version of myself possible and don't believe that is attainable without struggle.

I think the moment of absolute helplessnes is needed, the moment where you see, that you are nowhere you COULD be and also: that it is your own fault.

to realize that, accept that and try to overcome it is the absolute opposite of "weakness"

I used to go to the gym 4-6 times a week, and was loving it. Somewhere along the line I developed this bitterness that I would never be good enough to be loved. I don't give two shits about getting big, I don't even want to care about being loved, I just wanna be the guy whose ecstatic about lifting, fitness and taking care of himself again.

That was even faggier than the tranny threads

Yeah, unironically.

Attached: 1461216191886.jpg (499x389, 65K)

bee yourself x failure

no i love myself

The things that a happier man could like about himself, I think of as necessary and no cause for positivity, or as merely catch-up and potentially a cause of shame for not having achieved it sooner. Plus, you justify the self-hatred as realism. You hang onto the self-hatred as a means of preserving dignity, as self-blame lets you feel like you're not delusional and blaming everyone else. After a while you become accustomed to the pain of failure or humiliation or disappointment from others, it's a familiar pain but the self-hatred lets you process it.

It's self destructive, harmful, ideally at some point, someone should be able to look at themselves and say, 'HEY I did it! The things I felt bad about, I worked at and now they're gone! I can feel better about myself now!'. But it's not easy to stop looking at it as a game of catch-up, or that it's 'not enough'. You see everything through self-hatred. Anything you achieve is just a feeling of 'Well about time I did that, jesus fucking christ why did I take so long to do it?' instead of anything celebratory. That's probably why >tfwnogf is so prevalent here. Too many Jow Forumsposters cannot justify placing any value on or feeling good about themselves, and pine for someone they can love and trust to re-affirm that they are a person who is worth something.

i already do that every single second of my life

For as long as I remember

I sure do, but no one on this planet also loves me as much as I do. Not that anyone ever has or will love me anyway, lmao

Hate yourselves all you want for your failures, kings. In the end of the day, the one person you always have will be yourself.

Attached: 1539545956434.gif (220x220, 86K)

No. I hate some of my habits and failings. But I am a beloved child of God and cannot hate my core being.

i hate my personality and mind but love my physical appearance

Definitely used to. Not so much anymore.

I like myself, but see the room for improvement still. It's a balance. You can definitely hate parts about yourself without having to actually hate yourself.

Nah, I love myself a lot. I wake up, look into the mirror and smile.

No. I strive to improve myself in every way possible. This doesn't mean that I'm not already good. I'm better than the average person in many ways, and I am happy about that, but I want to be even better. I will always want to be better, no matter what. I am strong, and I will become stronger

I just hate everything about myself and not being able to express it to other irl without sounding like I crave attention....
No its because no one is patient enough to listen to me struggle with my fucking words cause I stutter, and when I do talk I see people grining or getting awkward since they dont know how to react by losing eye contact or saying spit it out user.

like srsly it makes socializing fucking hell. and it dosnt help that im awkward in social interactions also. and I mostly dont open my mouth to ask stuff since I can feel that i will stutter before I have said the word. its legit mentally taxing.

Attached: qdawqdaswqa.png (172x178, 82K)

>compare myself to others
>realize I'm a lot more successful than 95% of my peers
>be happy
Despite
>DYEL status
>virgin
>other negatives in life

You'll never truly make it unless you can look past the negatives and focus on your strengths

What the fuck is it about this week that makes everyone depressed as fuck, myself included. I mean, I've always been depressed but this week has just fucked me up do hard I didn't think it was possible

Same LMAOing at the weak fags iTT

youtube.com/watch?v=a2RUJe68tiw

Attached: 1540934665523.jpg (839x507, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dB7Mvyx1mjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=2vkQk3ywgb0

Self-love has to be deserved. For me there are too many things I hate about myself so I have to improve on most of them before I can truly love myself.

The difference between this fat bitch and what Jordan Peterson say about self-love is important. Undeserved love will only set you back like it does most fat feminists.

I filled an entire page about why I hate myself and I'm aiming to eliminate almost all my problems by around next summer.

Attached: 1539673353309.jpg (1440x806, 120K)