So nofap november is a thing, gonna try it, just one question. what do i do about nightly cummings...

So nofap november is a thing, gonna try it, just one question. what do i do about nightly cummings? it ruins my underwear. and then there's the fact that nofap makes my penis super sensitive, it happens sometimes i get a boner when doing deadlift when the bar grazes my groin.
what do?

Attached: ruin your day pic.png (730x663, 688K)

What does holding a girl's hand feel like bros?

Attached: 1540759480303.jpg (189x266, 8K)

Small, soft and weak

If I have sex does that break nofap?
The point of nofap is to not cum, right?

Makes you feel like a big manly man, don't it?

Fucking women and their tricks

Unless you are married you should not be having sex at all. (It goes without saying that you should ONLY have sex with the woman you're married to)

like a bag of sand

YES YES IT DOES

Attached: 1426119109096.jpg (584x601, 86K)

It's incredible actually, maybe because I'm a total virgin, but my almost-gf-roommate is always holding my hand when we're going out, I feel like a war machine every time.

AHHHHHHHHH
CUTMYLIFEINTOPIECES

Attached: 1539970387134.jpg (494x613, 15K)

Kill yourselves you incel cucks.

i honestly don't remember

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Normie spotted

Beta cuck detected.
Love is for faggots and women.

lol fuck off redditor

Keep crying you beta s o yboy bitch. Imagine actually spending time to cry about not having gf.

The solution is not to follow retarded memes that incel virgin loser on Jow Forums that can’t get laid invented.

Having brushed against or seen female hands, they are really underrated. Really it's kinda unfair the female body evolved so well to make men feel.

Get the fuck out of here with that faggot shit

Would you just fuck off! We don't need you to be reminded of the things we dont have EVERY FUCKING DAY! WE CAN DO THAT OURSELVES!
FUCK OFF OP!!! YOU CUM-GUZLING, FART-SNIFFING FAGGOTT!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1540994040069.jpg (1140x641, 279K)

Kill yourself you cuck.

i started nofap november yesterday and broke up with my girlfriend today, accidently put myself on hard mode. do i look to get laid or let the seman retention ascend me to godhood

Attached: rabbit bum.jpg (1280x1707, 405K)