Mike Mew expelled from the British Orthodontic Society

youtube.com/watch?v=8mWt1g6AB-Q

you still gonna mew?

Attached: download (2).jpg (202x249, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmf-pR7EryY
the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he died for our sins

Finally.
Do incels still think they'll change their lives by putting their tongue on the roof of their mouths? lmao

shit bait
also big F

Oh no no no no

Young white men in the modern world are desperate enough to follow all sorts of false prophets.

LEEEEEEEEEL

I wonder why? It couldn't be that they're getting attacked at every turn.

Sad!

As they should.

No one is getting attacked. The reason you're virgin is because you're ugly mutt. I am good looking white and get laid regulary. Kys.

Mewing is against the interests of orthodontists. It’s not a moneymaker

lol fuck off and kill yourself mate

stop being such a fucking baby

Galileo also got persecuted by the catholic church for his findings.

this
In a thousand years from now Mike Mew will be recognised for the true genius that he is.

gonna keep on mewing

England is a police state, anything not under the direct control of a bureaucracy is considered bad. As for Mew, I don't know if his stuff works or not he could be a profiteering scumbag for all I know

>when you fail the npc speech check and it turns hostile

of course i'm still gonna mew u fuckin faggot

My (((ortho))) even gave this advice during braces, considering those do take away from facial development.

samefag

Keep crying you incel mutt.

Attached: incel.png (955x187, 7K)

Mewing has helped my immeasurably. It has pretty much cured my TMJ. I'm eternally grateful to Mike Mew. This angers me a lot. But yes, what can you do, corruption is rampant everywhere.

Mewing has improved my looks too, it really does work, just ignore the skeptics guys. I'm gonna start downloading Mew's videos just in case.

I don't understand this. I just watched the videos.... you are supposed to... keep your mouth shut and your tongue on the roof of your mouth? My mouth is always like this... who the fuck walks around with their mouth open and tongue flat? What am I missing here?

What is Mewing meant to do? Surely he's not claiming tongue exercises can change the bone structure of your face?

I am trying to figure this out as well.... it appears to be the case though?

Just watch the videos. Look at the recent ones. Look at his patients. Look at before and after pictures on forums.

It does work. But by all means be an annoying little low effort skeptic on the internet. I bet your father is a dentist. You probably suffer from "brace face".

Who is that guy?
Why did he get kicked from an orthodonist society?

I watched this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmf-pR7EryY

he still doesn't explain what this is or how to do it, just he rambles on about it in a non descriptive way.

Good.
Another socrates.
The spacegoat.
Will keep mewing.

Attached: pid_2670.jpg (400x600, 20K)

Some dude who was accused of molesting 8yo girl. Obviously no one could prove it, but people got mad and now he's kicked. He was a good orthodont tho.

Calm down dude, I was genuinely curious.

Maybe you should watch more videos before dismissing the guy.

Here's a good, very descriptive guide to mewing:

People who believe ridiculous things always get angry when their beliefs are questioned.

>the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/

When did i dismiss anything lol, I am literally trying to figure out what is going on.

i think i am learning that... many people walk around slack jawed? strange, i always keep my mouth closed and my tongue touches the roof of my mouth so this is weird to me

Ok, sorry. This whole thing got me pissed off.

Medical guild is a scam and only care about making money, not fixing the root cause of all our issues. Basically every single problem can be fixed with proper diet/lifestyle choices.

>Jews kick him out because he threatens their profits by teaching you proper tongue posture so you dont get problems to begin with

Im gonna mew more now.

Yeah, a lot of people have bad tongue posture. I used to be one of them. It seems that you have good tongue posture, then. You probably a good-looking face.

The basic premise of mewing is that tongue posture significantly affects facial aesthetics.

he gave his career that we may make it. I will never forget.

and probably to cash in on publishing the results of a fuckton of free research fastlaned passed normal obstacles, but I got no problem with someone making a dime if they provide a service.

Attached: 1540753878984.gif (480x216, 3.05M)

>white males have it so hard. No one has ever been so oppressed or marginalized.

Shut up you fucking pussy virgin and grab life by the fucking horns. Disgrace to your ancestors, bitchmade faggot

What is brace face?

I have a good looking face, but I didn't want to say it on Jow Forums because people will go ballistic. So uh, maybe its real? lol

>Basically every single problem can be fixed with proper diet/lifestyle choices.
This
Alternative medicine is not just for hippies.

There are many, many, many testimonies out there of people who have had success with mewing. Varying degrees of success, yes, but success nonetheless.

There are even peer-reviewed studies about this. But some people only believe things when they have already been completely accepted by the establishment, when they achieve full mainstream respectability. Mewing is still undergroud, and it threatens the livelihoods of traditional orthodontics, so traditional orthodontics, with all its bureaucratic power, wants to keep it underground.

This is what is going on. Saying mewing is false because it hasn't yet achieved official recognition is silly. And you know it.

>being this brainwashed
The irony of this fucking board blows my mind. Instead of discussing actual health and fitness, this community traps people into thinking they need to obsess about a wealth of inconsequential and legitimately harmful bullshit: mewing, nofap, PUA, raw onions, carnivore or keto diets, supplement stacks, body types, bad science or poor logic, and every other inconsequential garbage tip or meme that gets packed into this board.

If users devoted anywhere close to that same amount of time and energy into good nutrition and intense workouts, not only would they look a lot better, but they'd feel better, be more confident, positive, and have a healthier mental state.

Attached: yikes.jpg (453x465, 26K)

Yeah. Mike Mew is the Ray Peat of orthodontics.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

So is he saying tongue exercises can change the bone structure of your face?

I can tell by the way you write that you have never used your brain in your life.

The thing about "mewing", "PUA", "keto diets" and so on is this. You need to investigate these matters individually. You need to do your homework. Does mewing work? Go on mewing forums and look at testimonials. Read several of them. Look for patterns. Pattern recognition is what intelligence essentially consists of.

PUA, same thing. Read the literature, watch the videos, look for patterns. Does it work? It seems to work. Patterns will emerge. Certain tactics will yield statistically significant results. Of course being good-looking helps, but this is not an either/or situation, you binary-brained dummy. Good looks work, yes, and PUA works as well.

(I'm not defending the ethics of PUA. I'm just saying it works.)

This is what science consists of. Identifying patterns. But you probably think science consists of labcoats and academic citations, don't you? You look at these matters superficially. "NoFap" and "Mewing" are terms that have not yet achieved the middlebrow respectability you demand from things, so you reflexively dismiss them. You are silly for doing so.

Tongue is the strongest single muscle, its force can adjust for some deformity.

Answer this

Not exactly the bone structure.

Our bones are not as "fixed" as we thing. Our bodies are more malleable than we think.

This is something Ray Peat would agree on. But he too is maligned by the current medical establishment, so trust him at your own peril.

Our maxilla and mandible are not as fixed in their positions as we think. Even your skull changes when you mew, because our skull sutures are actually rather malleable.

Honestly, if you're skeptical, just try mewing yourself for a while.

Here's a good, simple guide to mewing:

Sorry for my sarcasm, I need to work on my temper.

Can mewing make me less inclined to mouthbreathe during sleep even if my bone structure won't change? I think I've been walking around with only the tip of my tongue on the roof of the mouth, not the sections further back.

lol

>Can mewing make me less inclined to mouthbreathe during sleep even if my bone structure won't change?

Yes. But it will probably improve your looks a bit as well.

Doubt it, I have an overbite but I'm 25, physiologically it's all downhill from here (and in all other aspects as well, but that's besides the point)

Yes, my friend. I know that the elegant, safe, academically-sanctioned position to hold on these matters in our day is cold darwinism, cold genetic determinism, cold and unremitting materialism.

Everything is set in stone. If our health or our looks are fucked our genes are to blame, and woe be unto you if you believe otherwise. If you think tongue posture can improve your looks, you might as well believe in the healing powers of crystals.

This is your perspective on this matter, is it not? I'm fully aware of it. But here's the thing you don't understand about yourself: you're a dumb fucking faggot.

If you have an overbite, that's because your maxilla is recessed. I have a bit of a recessed maxilla too.

Try mewing for a week.

There's a lot of faggot skeptics around here, so they will just "lol" at what I'm going to say. But after mewing I have had people tell me that I'm looking more handsome.

Other mewers seem to have had the same experience.

It's not a magical cure. My face is still not looking perfect.

But just try it man.

>being this schizo
have little self awareness

Overbite actually means that your mandible is recessed. If your maxilla moves forwards, your mandible will look even more recessed.

Mewing is a waste of time, search "bonesmashing" if you want real results.

Oh, okay, sorry for my slip-up. I confused it with "underbite". English is not my first language, ok?

Do this and try belt facepulling. If you even consider doing it, it's over.

Same reason big pharma doesn't want you to know about fasting. If you fast there's no need for diabetes and cholesterol lowering meds. If everyone were to follow the advice of Mike Mew and Weston A. Price Orthodontics and dentistry would barely be needed anymore.

Shut up, faggot skeptic.

Believing dumb bullshit because it goes against the grain still means you believe in dumb bullshit, friend.

Yeah Weston Price is good too.

Diabetes is mostly due to PUFAs. If most diabetics stopped eating PUFAs their diabetes would resolve overnight. But PUFAs are everywhere, they're in all our food, and there are huge commercial interests (Monsanto) against the truth about them coming to light.

Slack-jawed faggot here. My posture would just be to have my jaw slightly unhinged and my tongue somewhere in the middle or bottom of my mouth.

I investigate matters. I don't blindly believe in anything. I test things. I believe in mewing because it has worked tremendously for me. It is you who demand middlebrow respectability of things before daring to believe them.

>you have never used your brain in your life
Ahh, the defense of a manchild with no actual point. Dismissing academic citations as "superficial" is one of the most backward, close-minded defenses I've ever seen. I feel sorry for any kids you steer away from proven, meaningful ways to improve themselves.

It's both in my case, I think. My gums look weird too, first I show a lot when I smile and then the bone part of the gums goes outwards then inwards before it goes into the end of the mouth. I don't know if this image is comprehensible.
I've been mewing for a week, we'll see if it goes anywhere. I definitely don't look more handsome, I look like garbage like usual.

Attached: mew.png (800x600, 47K)

A lot of this board is made up of people under 21 who lack confidence and experience. They are looking for that "one weird trick" to help them skip the practice needed to be good socially, (just look at how many people on this board think that muscles are the key ingredient in getting a gf). I also have a feeling that there is some serious same fagging going on in this thread

Attached: a2a unguided nuclear weapons.png (1119x812, 1019K)

You really don't know how corrupt the peer-review system is? You're adorable.

It definitely takes longer than a week to see results. But you'll start to feel more comfortable assuming better tongue/jaw posture. Even if it didn't alter your face it would be worth it for just that part.

jokes on you, I'm over 21 and now also lack a personality, hope and good will towards mankind

I assume people can tell who I am by my writing style. I'm the one faggot staunchly defending Mew and mewing. I'm not trying to pretend I'm multiple people.

If you want a "weird trick", go to an orthodontist and get braces for five years. They will make your maxilla and mandible more recessed, might give you TMJ and breathing problems, and will give your face an unnatural shape. You will also pay a lot of moner this weird trick. But this the weird trick you guys believe, because it is endowed with institutional respectability, this most sacred of things.

And they say SJWs have a victim complex

>type 1 diabetes
>childhood leukemia
>autism
>infectious disease
>broken bones
Just lead an active lifestyle and eat healthy.

Anyway sorry for rambling and for my sarcasm, guys. I love all of you. I get kinda angry sometimes. I hope Mike Mew can make it through these difficult times. I'm seriously very grateful to the man.

I just want to say that I'm reporting all these anti-young white man posts to Dr. Peterson and he's going to do a video on it.

It's cool man, we only get mad if it's something we care about. Have a good day today

Oh I get it, but in the midst of all those young folks are a bunch of bitter trolls that get off on their crab bucket mentality and misleading others. I just wish I could get everyone on here to stop pursuing the "one weird trick" mentality and realize the path to happiness requires some discipline. Beyond that, they should stop pursuing these dead-end routes to self-improvement. "I'll be happy when my test is xxx" or "I'll be happy when I finally have a stronger jaw" or "Surely I will be a happier person when I'm slaying all this pussy!"

This mew fag is trying to convince others he's right but at the same time he's probably miserable. Look how much of himself he has wrapped up in the defense of his misleading beliefs.

You are as close minded as the people you mock. Just because you blindly reject commonly accepted practices instead of accepting them doesnt change the fact you are still walking blind.

Humans are the only animals that suffer from anxiety, depression, sleep apnea, diabetes, autism, heart disease, etc. But no, we need fucking drugs, vaccines, therapy, etc. constantly just to live.

I'd only go to a hospital for a broken bone/gun shot

Christ you're stupid

The unbelievers will call us crazy, but for those of us who have done our research and tried it, we know.

>instead of discussing actual health and fitness, this board discusses ways to be healthy and fit

Agree wholeheartedly, I wish we could change the board culture and actually help people improve themselves on a fundamental level

Attached: Perfect.jpg (540x778, 371K)

If anything this just makes him more credible.

My man.

Attached: l2mhappy.jpg (524x336, 28K)

Correct jaw/tongue posture improves your breathing so regardless if it "works" in the way its intended applying it is still a net benefit to you. The same could be said for people who think they'll be happy once they hit 1/2/3/4 or any other goal, though.

You're a fucking moron. A proper dipshit through and through. You need to go through a spinal tap or two to open those fucking eyes.

>"I'll be happy when my test is xxx"
Do you think biochemistry is just something scientists made up for fun? Low test can LITERALLY ACTUALLY FACTUALLY give you depression.

diabetes, heart disease, etc etc are the diseases of the modern man simply because nothing else kills us anymore user

Based. All of the diseases you mentioned are lifestyle diseases.

You clearly didn't understand what I meant. I meant that many of this board's users create artificial finish lines as though happiness was an achievement rather than a state of mind.

For what it's worth, adults can discuss disagreements without turning into LITERALLY ACTUALLY FACTUALLY dipshits.

Lol libtards frig off

Attached: 4F8096D0-475F-4931-8D48-504317593D06.jpg (750x918, 86K)