Breaking a stubborn plateau?

What are some sound strategies to break a really stubborn plateau?

I'm 190 down from 285, but I've been at 190 for over three months now. First month I didn't really think much of it. Second month I tried more calories. Third month I tried significantly less calories. Still hovering at 190.

I'm going to try fasting every Sunday, see if that does it, but I'm all ears. I look like a fucking goblin with lanky limbs and a huge fat gut still.

Thanks bros.

Attached: me on the right.jpg (682x1024, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ur.little.fox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to help you but DON’T FUCKING POST TRANNIES

Me on the right

Recalculate your calories and macros. Subtract additional calories.

Which one is the tranny? Left? Because i would smash left if they looked as good as they do in OPs pic on the regular

I plateaud at 167 and I started fasting and I've lost 8 lbs of fat so far (not counting water weight). When you weigh less than before, fat loss is slower, so cut harder. I fucked myself up though, I think I have body dismorphia and an eating disorder now.

fasting once a week or fasting for extended periods of time?

Longest was 6 days. I could go longer but I am studying atm so I have to refeed before lectures. During break I plan a 7-8 day fast.

I lost 35 lbs on half my tdee for 9 months on my diet (with binge/setbacks), Going to fasting 0 calories a day wasn't that much of a stretch. Protip: if you're not used to eating on a deficit you can't jump into fasting right away. You will give up on day 1. You need to prepare yourself

Is it me or does left look like they're in fear for their life.

According to it's a tranny. So, I'd say it's more a look of regret.
>i worked so fucking hard to be this fucking kawaii and this is what i get... taking photos with fat bastards...fuuuuck why is it touching meeeee...fml

Damn sometimes I wish I could be a trap just for the insane mental trip but I'm too tall (5'8) and have too much muscle.

>too tall
>5'8
KEK

me on the left(male)

I actually had my first wank to the thought of a nice feminine trannyboi last night, I blame you guys and I'm not at all comfortable with the fact.

Also, when you wank to your detestable tranny shit, do you imagine the sweat smells manly? Kind of ruined my fantasy desu

No way this is a tranny. If it is, give me sauce pls.

Going by typical hentai scenarios, that maid is about to be brutally cock ravaged by that guy.

gonna need a sauce, name, insta.. anything on that cutie

>I actually had my first wank to the thought of a nice feminine trannyboi last night, I blame you guys and I'm not at all comfortable with the fact.

You're gay now and that's on you

Attached: SmartSelect_20180925-214112_Messenger.jpg (950x916, 337K)

you faggots need to learn to bail at first sight of psy ops (basically, using memes or shitposting to secretly achieve a change of behaviour).

>thicc
>trap / boypussy / female (male)

are examples of psy ops. they use ironic shitposting to make idiots perpetuate pro-gay and fat acceptance "jokes". all it needs is a funny push, and the low-IQ shitposters will snowball the meme themselves. each and every thin girl posted has the

>she
>female (male)

posts to make you believe that traps can look feminine and attractive (newsflash - no, they can't). each fat girl posted has a

>thicccccc

reply to make it seem acceptable to be overweight. learn to gloss over and bail.

Not a tranny
instagram.com/ur.little.fox/

This board is weird.

It went from posting cute girls.

To posting traps.

To posting cute girls and wishing they were traps.

she looked so cute in her older pictures and then she went full retard
rip qt grill

OP pic scared me, looks like my ex

what is your bodyfat %?

you could have basically reached the point of being where losing any more weight wouldn't make "physical sense"

as in you have bones and organs and skin and shit

now when you reach this point a lot of times the good advise you hear is "just forget about the scale"

why? because you could potentially be at a reasonable bodyweight, but your diet and your conditioning are skewed in the wrong direction

if you eat at an extreme deficit for too long, your body will cannibalize itself even if abundant protein is on hand for metabolism, and it won't just eat fat, it will eat your lean muscle fiber from parts of your body you aren't breaking down that day, and if you have a chronically low maintenance you will be fresh out of glycogen too, pushing the body to burn muscle and fat with no regard to your linear consciousnesses' goals

my advise to you is you not worry too much about calories, but intensify your efforts in the gym, like count calories so you don't eat a stupid little amount or too much either, and start working to change body composition as opposed to bodyweight

for example, I had a similar issue and for years I have floated around 220 @ 6'6"

at 220 I have had 22%+ bodyfat and looked like garbage, but at the moment I am 220 at under 10% bodyfat and am extremely aesthetic

I thought my problem before was to just keep losing weight but then I realized that wasn't the case, so I started working out harder and started eating nutritionally better as opposed to less and sure enough my body began reforming without ever really changing weight, just substance

you dated a fat mexican dude? pathetic dude

>mfw im a fat mexican dude

Attached: 1498149067435.jpg (251x242, 12K)

we're all gonna make it bro

Cmon man I imagined him to be really feminine

Fag

I dropped from 220 to 200 and plateaued at 200. So I bumped up my calories to maitnence for a few weeks then cut them again. Seemed to work.

Natural order of things

Cheer up bro, you got amazing things going on in your life im sure, dont let the few things that you perceive as a problem bring you down, we're all gonna make it, you gotta believe it