Which of these two has the better physique?

Which of these two has the better physique?

Attached: 44208515_569145536855015_3694470236427396451_n.jpg (1080x1079, 136K)

me

I'll go with the one on the right but it's hard to tell since he's not facing the camera straight unlike left guy

Well they're both standing different and have shirts on so its hard to tell

Right

That angle helps the guy on the right.

Left. Bigger arms and bigger chest... not going for camera angle manipulation like a fat girl.

imagine the handjobs the guy on the right could give haha

Neither look all that good. Both are really imbalanced and have pretty obvious weak points in their physique.

>inb4 post pic
I'm not saying I'm better, just that neither of these guys have what I'd consider a goal body.

why are they both so ugly lol

left cuz right is a manlet

Guy on the right looks comical.

how so?

Attached: 41699297_174863730074498_4366143688708002997_n.jpg (663x663, 33K)

He's wider than he is tall ffs

Both look like bigger faggots than me so neither

are you a home of sessual?

95% of women would go for the guy on the right. I know most of you have deluded yourself into thinking you don't lift for women (or other men, whatever your preference), but right is what women find attractive.

Back to the manlet pit

The one on the left used to fug xDDDD Yanet Garcia... and he plays video games for a living... easy choice tbqh fambalam

Seid

You're insecure as fuck lmao

Who lifts heavier?

whom?

Attached: her.png (563x342, 300K)

Haha that guy from smosh got big!

the one who is taller just wins by default, dont even need to consider physiques lol

they both mog 90% of Jow Forums

Left has better physique, guy on right has a better face though.

Left. Taller and more proportional.

Right looks weird, and seems to be a manlet, so I’ve gotta go with left evn though he has narrower shoulders

Dildo Mckenna

Dildo Mcmidget

Lanklet cope.

damn, smosh guy got big

The natty one. Oh wait.

Attached: 1540134412751.jpg (650x608, 89K)

which one is the top?

What the fuck happened to Jow Forums?
You niggers don't recognise a Jersey Juice gang OG?

Attached: Farnese Hercules @ Naples Archaeological Museum3.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Natural.

>95% of women would go for the guy on the right
cope

why?

left

left

???

Really now? Guy on the right looks like a pikey, and the only thing that could make him attractive to women would be his muscles.
The guy on the left actually has a good-looking face, and a really good body to go with. Very few would prefer a sad gypo fucker like the guy on the right over the other guy.