ATTENTION DYELS

Let's hear your pathetic reasons for not sticking needles in your ass, other than wanting to die looking like a fucking twink.

Attached: olek.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Balding, roid skin, infertility, too young. I'll probably do trt when I become and oldcel tho

Attached: 1540919650535.jpg (524x211, 35K)

That guy looks like shit.
Also roids are expensive, addictive and bad for your health.

what kind of stack is needed for that granite look?

ill totally blast in my 50s. but theres no point in doing it now since i havent reached my natty limit yet

> balding
Only if you are prone to MPB.

> roid skin
Misconception. Only if you are prone to acne. Accutane or lotion can fix this.

> infertility
Myth. HCG can get your balls working again

He looks better than you'll ever look. That sounds like a personal addiction disorder you might have.

A :LOT OF FUCKING HGH

>coping this hard

i prefer not going out of my way to get clothes
that size impedes bodyweight exercises like pullups
i don't like dealing with drug dealers
i can't afford to eat like those guys
i already workout 6 days a week
don't want to attract the girls these guys get

Because I compete tested. Because I don't need to cope with any aspect of my life by becoming big to other lifters and absolutely massive to non-lifters. Because at the end of the day you're still abusing drugs and are on the same level as meth heads and heroin addicts.

those guys can't do anything. like what is the point of being in shape with low bf% to muscle if you can't apply it. bjj, boxing, mountain climbing, mountain cycling... being that big becomes a burden.

There is nothing impressive about walking up on stage looking like 150lbs of skin and bone lol.

Natural bodybuilders are just scared to take it to the next level. Sure some look good and I know the hard work is put in, but they will forever be mogged by gear users who take it to the extreme.

Attached: cover_2.jpg (612x792, 74K)

Lol your life revolves around going up on a stage like a woman in a fucking speedo, and having other men judge you? Sounds pathetic

because it was unearned by your genetic potential alone, you'll always be a cheater

lots of these guys don't limit themselves to just steroids. so yes same level.

bad evidence i know but look at arnold used to smoke and rich piana odosed

Why wouldn't the photographer have him do the same post as the statue? Come one, man. One job.

Especially after all that effort to spray him down to the same color.

Where did i say I compete you illiterate brainlet? I lift for myself and could care less what a fucking DYEL judge thinks

Stop swallowing the blue pill. There are plenty of successful bodybuilders who had terrible genetics and gear + work ethic made them stand out. Take Jay Cutler for example

Arnold used the perfect amount of gear for his goals. I agree, a lot of guys go overboard and run shit they don't need. All you really need to build is Testosterone + Nandrolone. An oral thrown in for 3-4 weeks can help during a cycle.

I'm not an insecure bitch. I think it's funny when juice heads come to the gym and "twinks" give em the old tap, nap or snap dilemma. Nothing is supperior about supplementing your shitty genes to LOOK like the hulk.

Because I'm not sub 5'5"

Because I don't know SHIT about roids.

addictive personality and shitty ligaments

otherwise would desu

Can I take just Anavar? I wanna do it it’s muscle building components.

Attached: B305483A-FD07-4B32-BAC5-B270A100ECFD.jpg (716x716, 44K)

I don't have money or know where to get them. I would 100% use them if I could. Not now though. I'll wait until i hit the natty limit.

>roidheads actually think that looks good

You're an insecure bitch just because you say you aren't one.

Oral only cycles are just cope from being scared to inject. Stop being a scared faggot and get over it. It's not hard and you'll get used to it.

Also, running orals by themselves without a test base or something that aromatizes will shut you the fuck down

Attached: you.png (621x702, 56K)

I’m not afraid of injectables. I just hate the fact that I will stop producing test. Isn’t there an injectable version of Var?

Because I'm not an elite level athlete or someone who makes his living from his physique. (And neither are you you coping roidfag)

That guy with 5% more bodyfat will look aesthetic as fuck to any normie, and be healthy as well compared to some roidcel

Lol roids are cheap as shit compared to most supplements that do jack.

ITT: Insecure natties that feel the need to defend their life choices against known roided tripfag known for shitposting

stirring that pot boi

You can run HCG to get your natural testosterone kicking again.

> next to any normie

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE NORMAL YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE THOUGH? jesus christ you guys are pathetic. you're really living on the edge, being boring DYEL "MUHHH GENETICS" cucks, when you should be doing something about it instead of coping and hoping so much

Attached: youlul.png (296x388, 224K)

You didn't even reply to the substance of my comment. Let's see your geared ass get in the arena with a real man. Oh wait you don't want your "looks" destroyed because that's all you've got going. Looks and size dont equate to shit when you're face is becoming a crater.

Nope, not bad for your health. Big difference between use and abuse.

Very cheap actually, whey protein ON 5lbs costs $50, 3x 10 ml test e virals costs me $60.

Not addictive at all

You won’t be normal, you just won’t get the last few percent. If lifting is your life it might well be worth it, but if you are just using it to enhance your life you don’t really need roids for that, and the health problems probably aren’t worth it

cause its gay

the only reason I would fill my self with steroids is if I had to fight a war.

They cost less than all the shitty fake supplements you take retard.

Because I dont want to disgust/scare normal people just to gain a physique that only impresses other mentally ill roid faggots.

Has zero effect on hair (see physique guys/Instagram fake nattys) unless you're prone to balding then it just speeds it up but you will look better overall because of your amazing body

Same with skin, won't have an effect unless you're prone but low dose Accutane will clear you up quickly

Infertility is a myth bro, you can use hcg during cycle or just before pct and you will be normal. I know guys who were blasting for years with no pct/hcg, they stopped the roids and did a power pct, now they have kids.

Let's get my geared ass in the arena WITH YOU, a little twink bitch who is scared to death of needles. How the fuck do you think you'll amount to anything when you try to justify looking like a scrawny faggot? Noone is going to take you seriously. IF you do ever get one, your gf's attention will be on the other guy, and you'll only get craters in your face if your skin is complete shit from the beginning. My skin is near perfect, except for some KP, which is genetic. Stop your fucking cope, ill mog you any day

Lets be honest why do you even waste time on this board if you don't think about lifting every second of the day. I'm here JUST LIKE YOU, only I'm not covering up my hopeless cope with shitty reasons that keep me from beating whatever version of myself i was yesterday. Most of you dont even have the diet or discipline to take gear and make it work for you

> caring what other people think
You're never goiing to make it

>caring what other people think
But thats exactly why you drug yourself to freak status.

I was already past any physique you’d get on gear while I was natural so again, you’re just projecting cope for being subpar

I'm too fat at the moment, waiting to cut down before blasting some test. Or would you say I should just do a low dose now and BnC,

Attached: 1522863290966.jpg (550x751, 30K)

I lift for strength and I to develop actual muscle tissue, not waterballoons like yours lolmao.

*pop* pssssssshhhhhrtttttt

Don't have a reason. I'm a 5'10" and 255lb sack of shit right now due to a motorcycle accident last year basically parking my ass in front of a desk or in a bed for 11 months recovering from 3 fucked vertebrae.

I've got T3, Clen, and Yohimbine on the way to assist all this fucking fat off me. When I'm under 200lbs I'll be starting a 16 week test E only cycle of 300mg e3d.

Looking into other substances for joint recovery right now. HCG looks promising in this regard as well as its use for PCT.

>becoming a slave to the anabolic jew

>Most of you dont even have the diet or discipline to take gear and make it work for you
That’s also a good reason to not even consider hopping on before getting at least close to your natty potential

Also wtf are you talking about beating yesterday’s version of yourself, if upping your dose is your way of doing that then gtfo

Attached: 02B6E488-B0BC-4631-8BA4-9EDC7C48B0C6.jpg (633x950, 95K)

Because Jow Forums is pro roids and this is a forum full of weak losers who unironically think chinks are good looking feminine goddesses just waiting to be your mommy. Do the opposite of what user does is advice to live by.

Cut down first then blast test e 500mg for 12-15 weeks. Make sure to get aromasin. 12.5mg e3d

Look into Deca low dose or EQ to help out with joints. I used to ride and went down at 45mph one time. My physical shape and whatever was watching me kept me from fucking anything up. You’ll make it brah, enjoy the test e cycle. Also I would look into HGH not HCG, that’s really just for getting your testicles working again.

Cheers bro, already got AI and PCT on hand, just waiting to get lean enough to go for it :)

Attached: 1521533715638.jpg (240x400, 24K)

You’ll never reach your natty potential anyway by not having those in check so why even bother going to the gym every day if you’re going to continue to be a lazy fuck

Wo said anything about being lazy, I’m continuously improving so I don’t see any problem. Who knows how I’ll see things a few years down the road, but right now roids just aren’t worth it to me

I was considering deca, but most every source I've found recommends your first cycle to be test only. If losing this 55-60lbs doesn't improve my back dramatically, I'm definitely willing to add it on my first cycle.

I haven't done much research on HGH yet, but found several HCG documents mainly related to pain management showing cartilage regeneration based off of adenosine and nitric oxide boosts during use.

Glad you made it out of your down safely! I've been road riding for nearly 13 years and have been down more times than I can remember, walking away with minor or no injuries almost every time. Getting rear ended is a different animal though. Bitch ran through me and a red light without ever touching her brakes. Only thing that stopped her was her car overheating because the subframe of my '77 CB750F was stuck in her radiator.

I’ve been on accutane but am prone to acne would it come back if I do a simple cycle of 300mg test enanthate a week

Too tall. Doctor hit me with that "steroid and your risk of dying due to heart failure goes up 88%.

So Im sticking with creatine.

Attached: 1496273395314.jpg (480x467, 18K)

I haven't even started my first cycle, but I've been heavily researching sides before committing and from what I've seen managing acne is pretty simple. Accutane and aromasin or arimidex should take care of it 100% for anyone using test only.

100-200mg per week of deca is pharmaceutical dose, not muscle building. Losing the weight will definitely help I think. Drivers are fucking crazy. I had to get rid of mine.

300mg is not a lot. You can always drop the test but I think it’s worth a try

STOP THE COPE. Most doctors are fucking idiots. Most also don’t know about what steroids can actually do for you. Do you want to go through life taking it easy only to die a shameful, NORMAL death?

Thing is I’ve already done accutane and trust me anyone that’s ever been on it can tell you you never wanna go through that again imagine having your mouth crack and bleed every time you bite something or speak deadass makes you the joker and that’s not even the worst part

>again

anything that fucks with your HPTA axis will inevitably mess with you for life. you're as bad as those weed addicts who claim there's no long term detriments to using a psychoactive every single day

>needing to inject the molecule that makes you a man

maybe place less of an emphasis on vanity and narcissism. this picture should be titled 'mental disorder'

Attached: 1525696351545.jpg (768x1024, 408K)

>doctors are fucking idiots

I stopped reading after this

>Let's hear your pathetic reasons for not sticking needles in your ass
I'm not an insecure obsessed faggot that injects foreign substances into his ass in an increasingly desperate attempt to cure his body dysmorphia.

>STOP THE COPE
>taking steroids

Attached: 1533728616572.webm (216x210, 1.65M)

Why the fuck do you have a vested interest in other people roiding

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 15.14.05.png (840x786, 30K)

It gets kinda lonely in the "i get mid life crisises in my early 20s, and for good reason" club

Is hop on gear if there was actually a guide to do it.

Every single fucking guide is either too broad or too different from each other.

I want to know how much test to take.
I want to what to take post cycle, and how much to take.
I want to make sure my body actually starts producing test on it's own again.

And I don't know which sites are trustworthy to buy from.

It's frustrating because society will help trannies go through hormone therapy but they won't help low test guys like myself get up to at least normal levels of masculinity.

Feelsbadman.

>roider calls others insecure

There are tons of resources online for actual medical data in the hormone replacement field. Extrapolate that data using the same methodology the actual doctors use to reach your desired levels and manage any sides just like a true medical "professional."

Usual recommendation for a first cycle is 12 weeks of Test Enthanate at 200-300mg every 3 days. 2 weeks after last injection start PCT with nolvadex and/or clomid (lots of folks can't tolerate clomid sides, but it is effective) at normal medical dosage for 4 weeks.

eroids is a fantastic source for just about any info you need.

>Let's hear your pathetic reasons for not sticking needles in your ass
Subdermal injections with IGF-1 needles are just as effective on anything that's in oil and doesn't scar your muscles.

>> balding
>Only if you are prone to MPB.
>> roid skin
>Misconception. Only if you are prone to acne. Accutane or lotion can fix this.
How abou I'm prone to both and also have bottom percentile androgen receptor density?
All I'd get from pinning is acne, baldness and lost money.

Oh and also, Aromasin or Arimidex is used while on cycle if you start getting high estrogen side effects. Aromasin is weaker and easier to control, Arimidex can crash your shit and unfortunately low estrogen is just as bad as high.

There are multiple providers online that offer level tests for cheap to help you manage your estrogen as well as ensure your PCT gets the job done.

Roughly $500 all in for pre-cycle, pre-PCT, and post-PCT labs and a full 12 week test cycle. Results vary of course but most people report ~20lb muscle gains.

Okay.

250 mg ofTest Enathate or Test Cypiante once a week
500IUs of HCG every other day
Keep an AI on hand
Keep a fuckton of Zinc to megadose with on hand.

PCT doesn't actually help with anything. It's actually just a bridge so you don't feel as bad when you drop it.

>PCT doesn't actually help.
>PCT makes you not feel as bad.

Wut? For anyone with an extremely active lifestyle proper PCT is a must. Your testicles will recover just fine without it, but your career and social life might not. Nobody deserves crippling depression, lethargy, and the inability to cum for a few weeks just for attempting to improve themselves.

We get a gear head about once or twice a month come in the gym thinking they're hot shit and can fight etc. Owner literally told me I'm the filter for these twats. I get first dibs in sparing and pick them apart. They never come back. It's funny because I was saying my fist is putting craters in your face. Way to slip out your insecurities and mention your terrible acne. How about you post face and body to settle this. I really doubt your even juicing by now.

>bait thread with less than 100 replies
ONE DAY YOU MAY

Is tbol good? what's the good PCT after a tbol only cycle?

don't know how to acquire them.

>Your testicles will recover just fine without it,
Not really.
See, your testicles will shut off and even without the PCT your testicles will never be as big or as functional as they were before. Even your test levels will be permanently fucked.
If you did test before you're 18-25 then your test and natural virlity is permanently fucked.

That's why HCG is important. To keep your balls running and your test pumping.

I fully agree when it comes to immature men. I've yet to see any data from men in typical TRT age range to support the same findings though. PCT will stabilize a fully matured man much faster, but is not required for testicular function to resume fully. It's much more relevant when looking at the other side effects of unstable T and E.

For example, E surge when stopping AI use. Sides can be minimized and in some cases fully eliminated with proper PCT.

read somewhere that they could fuck up your height growth, I'm 19 and 5'11 and hoping I'd escape the manlet before 21

The only risk of stunted height is from the rebound when ending a cycle. If you keep your levels elevated until reaching maturity you can actually make yourself taller.

That is of course ignoring all the other effects of use before being fully matured. As another poster mentioned, your levels and virility could be permanently lowered.

T. Virgin

Sure seems impressive to me, way more impressive than shooting shit up your ass and growing out like a mutant.

> “MUHHH FISTS ARE CRATERS NOW COPE COPE”

In every single thread there is an Internet tough guy like you that tries to act like a badass because you can’t handle what I’m saying and your coping mechanisms fire up.

The reality is, YOU ARENT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I’ll mog you all day on here and if you really think you can “find me” or try something in person, you’ll quickly find out how that turns out for you.

I might have a shitty attitude and raging insecurities, but I put them all out on the line while you hide behind a screen, cope, and talk about what a sparring master you are

Attached: 9D478E4B-9051-42C2-9F08-DBC7488BACF2.jpg (750x1332, 179K)

good thing i started roiding the day after i turbed 25.

Unless you have an extensive background in biochemistry, pharmacology, anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology than you have no place saying anything in regards to steroids being bad for somebody. If you want to follow the narrative that media outlets push with carefully selected studies that are biased and provide no physical evidence to the claims they make but yet allegations than by all means be amongst the sheep. I bet you couldn't even tell me how testosterone is synthesized let alone the mechanism of action it possesses on a cell receptor.

>MSc. Biochemistry
>BSc. Life Sciences
>BSc. Paramedicine
Eat shit

>Roiding for this

hahaha keep coping roidcel

Roid rage is real lmao

i don't care enough to do so
now if they made BRAIN steroids, I'd be all over them

There are plenty of foods out there you can eat to improve focus.

Onions are very underrated

What the fuck are you talking about? I want to get better at my skill so why would I find you? You wouldn't even be cardio for me. And what are you putting on the line? You're behind a screen like everyone else here, acting like you're God's gift to the earth because you pay for your gains. Earn something for once and quit being a spoiled insecure bitch.

test bro, you need to up your internet autistic rage levels. Reading this is sorta funny but nowhere near masT levels.
Also what would you use to kickstart first test cicle? maiby dbol or var?

Not wanting to look like a roided monkey.

I believe nootropics are what you're looking for. Modafinil and Piracetam are the two most popular. They don't exactly make you smarter, but they help tremendously with focus, anxiety, and emotional control.

Lions mane mushrooms

> “ R o i D iN g Fo R tH I s”

Attached: 274E7FF3-04DD-4EA3-B120-C3503A51D645.jpg (750x584, 399K)

Nigga you're smaller than Scooby and you're on gear, wtf are you paying for? Get a new dealer

Do i look like a fucking "nigga" to you? Scooby was 205 - 215lbs and I'm nearly 230, 6'1. You can't win here faggot

You're right, you aren't a nigga. With all those veins and stretch marks you look more like a placenta

In what way does jay cutler have "terrible genetics"?

> veins
> stretch marks

You act like I’m doing something wrong in bodybuilding you DYEL fucking twink