Do women actually care about a guy's quads? I feel like they care about ass more lol

Do women actually care about a guy's quads? I feel like they care about ass more lol.

You can't see your quads unless you wear jeans tight around that area or shorts lil bit above the knee

Attached: chang1.jpg (1000x664, 44K)

>tfw qt coworker kept calling me bubble butt

No, women dont care about quards. Just make sure their not sticks or competitive bodybuilder tier

Glutes for the sloots

Attached: 24F5AAEA-DE2B-4E23-9824-94EC6DEEEBAC.png (334x346, 127K)

>90% of women care only about abs and ass
>9% of women like big arms and chest
>1% of women can name even a single other muscle

>You can't see your quads unless you wear jeans tight around that area or shorts lil bit above the knee
t. small quads

And yes, they care about everything. Big quads = POWER

Doesn't matter, do squats and you'll get nice quads and a nice ass.

>catch girl I just started seeing constantly checking out my ass

Guess I gotta do meme ass training shit now. Thankfully I train legs/squat so I have a decent ass to start.

I care for both, men look much better naked with muscular quads.

But what do you care about OP? You should really care about what you look like for yourself too.

I lift for the 0.1% that appreciates spinal erectors

Checked and keked

Women care about what you bring to the table. Not quads, can you cook good food op?

Checked.

Squats for the thots, not negotiable.

They only care about getting quads on your post. Though, easy women might be attracted to trips or dubs.

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 139K)

Stop working out for women lol

Rows for the hoes

FUCk man. You know how obsessive this board gets about trips, quads is like another number to that pile. Honestly even normkes should. E impressed if you achieve it in a post. But realistically you’ll get auto girls wanting you.

they may not notice your quads at first but once you start getting to really know each other, she will be holding and feeling your thighs a lot

based

Attached: 1434040101349.jpg (665x598, 62K)

Checked and redpilled

quads are stanking nice what u talking about

They care about the quad lenght (femur, being tall), but if you have long femur and your quads are too skinny that just looks weak and weird. like what happens with body fat, girls prefer low body fat, but with muscle on it.

Women dont give a shit,women dont know shit about anything.
Know tons of guys with GFs at my job and not a single one has noticiable muscles or fit bodys and some are overweight.