Why is my gut so massive?

Why is my gut so massive?

Attached: 1540305330286.png (864x666, 527K)

because your skinnyfat

Fat and anterior pelvic tilt.

Lose fat and fix your posture. Google will tell you how or some other fucker here might but i cba

Pelvic tilt but that's the least of your worries looking like that

What else is wrong with me?

cuz u a skinny fat

you look like you haven't touched a weight in your life and you look like one of those faggots that claim they eat a lot

Go to the gym and eat more you fuck

Cutie.
Really you're more skinny with shit posture than skinny-fat. Lift, fix your posture, and maybe HIIT to get rid of that slight belly.

It isn't really that massive, you have garbage posture.

Bloat max

There is nothing massive in that pic. Only op's stupidity. Start lifting.
Also, fix the APT. Fucking discusting.

So my posture is why I look like that? Will pelvic tilts actually help?

Lose weight and become a trap

Just fix posture

YOU WILL GET SO MUCH ATTENTION

Do those posture fixing jackets work? I'm seeing some online that I might try out.

Why do you guys like traps so much?

What is your height/weight?

5'9, 140

OP here, should I focus on cardio or lifting more if I just want to get rid of my fat?

They look like women but they arent women

Just like women then

Post boipussy and I'll give you an answer

nah its almost impossible to fix a pelvis tilt like that, i've been working on mine for quite some time and the progress is ridiculously small

lift weight, eat like a motherfucker, and when you feel strong and big, start cutting weight, your gut is going to look smaller pretty fast

too much fiber or you're pressing out on your diaphram or you're pelvis is tilted because you're a homosexual.

Are you fucking serious?

does too much fiber makes you bloated?

Yep, been eating shit ton of oatmeal and oaks, they make me bloated and fat a shit ton. Goes away in an hour

just lifting and getting stronger in general + stronger core will improve it a lot. squats and diddlies not meming

SPY opened for the first time is the greatest. However, better closing. It is not too much information to the help of any man shall lie down in the evening? It seems that the city is not to be supernatural, if the results of the Vayhafenin they do to employees.

The book chronicles the Roman Vaihavenin romantic romantic 1 is a fascinating 480 000 words "image of the Bears." The story can control your choices. The Web is full of it - without the graphics and sound - and this is due to the great copiant huge imagination.
Play as a woman, a man or not kaksina - choose a bone or gay sex.
Find a unique story started with vampires and long-lived romantic Unit Dynamic.
Define and promote relations among many people - friends, family, seniors and outline common line.
Or he that knows a thing comes to an end to the decisive action to establish the will of employee.
Vaihaven they expect to know it well, that fits your personality.
To enjoy moments of drama is to have fun the friendship of the Romans.

What's up fellow skinnyfat

Attached: sketch-1540411098650.png (720x893, 489K)

Bump

Trim your goddamn pubes

show benis plox

based strokeposter

Why bother, it's not like girls ever see my dick

this is what a lesbian would say

dawg just shave your pubes if you're gonna post this level of exposure to the fuggin internet lol

Shit posture. Suck your bellybutton towards your spine. You don’t have a gut, you’re just skinny fat.

That’s the wrong mentality, brother.
>he who cleans his house expects visitors

Why do pubes bother you?