What do stacies use to get super white teeth? most chadsi know have normal teeth...

What do stacies use to get super white teeth? most chadsi know have normal teeth. meanwhile stacies have really white teeth

Attached: f2.jpg (400x400, 23K)

veneers

Peel their teeth with whitening shit. It destroys your teeth enamel and makes them more prone to get caries and other issues. Not worth it.

Chads pearly white cum obvs

That's just meme shit

Oil pulling
Do not fall for the other jewish tricks

as an oral hygienist i can assure you that does fuck up your teeth
depends on the procedure tho. some whitenings fucks up more than others, but all are bad

>as an oral hygienist
whats the color of healthy teeth? Have any pics as examples?

Get them bleached by a dentist. My dad is one and does it all the time.

If you want white teeth and don't have fucked up enamel problems; Order a plastic mouth guard and follow the directions to make a mold of your teeth. Order whitening gel refills. I found 44% carbamide peroxide, which is about as strong as a dentist would use. It's like $40 total instead of $150 a tooth at the dentist. The results are good, you just need to be careful when you make the impression of your teeth, it needs to fit tight

If you have sensitive gums use a lower % whitener, it will irritate them. You just have to do more treatments

Attached: 475678.jpg (500x247, 32K)

it really depends. natural colour might vary a lot.
pic related gives me hard on because healthy gums, occlusion. its not the colour what is gives aesthetic as long as theyre not too dark. in pic teeth are pretty normal colour for a younger 20-40years person

Attached: a2.jpg (850x450, 41K)

How does that give you a hard on? They're not straight, they're bent inwards. The lower incisors look way too tiny. It's pretty ugly.

veneers

All women are whores

they look healthy.
Bite isnt perfect but its really good. you rarely see this

Since no one mentioned it: swish hydrogen peroxide mixed with water before brushing. I got some nasty nicotine stains on my front teeth out in about a month of doing that once a day. It’s the same stuff that’s in the whitening strips and products like that

>they look healthy.
>Bite isnt perfect but its really good. you rarely see this
Any tips on keeping teeth white that isn't just "brusj your teeth 3 times a day"

based and redpilled

my biggest advice is rinse with water, after every meal, after every sugary drinking or after consuming whatever with calories. this alone will help lots.
I myself brush only once a day at evening but this helped me avoid any cavity for last 8 years. Doing this will help your natural pH restore itself more quickly which will prevent calculus forming and cavity development
Also be sure do schedule proffesional dental cleaning appointment twice a year(once if you have no problems, or more times if you have problematic teeth)
atleast once a week use dental floss(idealy at least two times)

I love this board

Floss teeth once a day
Brush teeth with whitening tooth paste after every meal
Use whitening mouthwash after every meal

i started rinsing my mouth with hydrogen peroxide instead of mouthwash and it has made my teeth noticeably whiter.