Clothes To Wear When Fit?

What type of clothes did you start buying after you got fit? I generally go with tight fit pants and baggy shirts to make me look big yet still tapered, like I look in pic rel. Any Jow Forums approved brands?

Attached: lastweekend.png (638x626, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaeyWlHpFis&index=13&list=PLpBC-JK9H08y-24pfLei7n2l1AanQm9O1
refinery29.com/en-us/models-staring-at-the-ground
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic looks like a male bimbo

Isn't that basically everyone's aspiration here ?

What's his instagram?

so a mimbo?

No.

Himbo

Get a similar shirt that does not say "HERA". That just screams you care more about fashion instead of chopping wood.
The pants look like you squeezed into womens pants. Nothing wrong with tighter pants but theres a limit on a guy. Unless your a skinny heroin rocker, it looks terrible.

The outfit just looks like your trying to hard.

>dark or faded blue jeans
>a tight black or olive green shirt
>standard Oakley Holbrooks
>plain dark shoes, like Vans or Converse
>Nazi haircut fade

If you dress or look like anything else you're a fucking plebian. This dress code makes you look like a mysterious warrior

Nope, pic related my goal body.

As for my outfit, I usually go for the pilot look, kinfa baggy jeans, good fitting T-shirt or a blouse with rolled up sleeves. And a pilot jacket and sunglasses. Those pants do not only look uncomfortable but also gay af.

Attached: 1534121613973.jpg (1200x1200, 300K)

hardly. As said above.
Looks like some kid trying hard then an actual man.
And i wear that same watch to work, when i'm welding and fitting steel cause it's small and does not get in the way.
Everything is all fucked up with this outfit. screams, bimbo man child. I'm sorry.

RICK OWENS RAF SIMONS USUALLY WHAT IM DRESSED IN

This is peak performance.

Anyone that dresses like this needs to be lined up and shot. Why anyone would think this retarded getup is acceptable is completely beyond me.

Jesus Christ, I laughed so hard at op pic
Anyway, I wear normal jeans, good sneakers, like nb, shirts and hoodies. Or techwear if I feel like it. And no gay haircuts, they're fucking laughable, both hitlerjugend and op ones. I either sport my hair short, like Renton in Trainspotting, or let it grow to shoulder length if I feel like it.

I agree with you dumbass.

What I’m saying is that plain dark jeans, a fitted dark t shirt, plain dark shoes, and a nice haircut are ultimate tier clothing options.

Not like the fagboy in the OP picture

Trousers make him like like a jojo's character, and the boots without socks is horrible. shit taste. Also hera is ultimate normie fuckboy

Guy in your pic looks fucking retarded

>Any Jow Forums approved brands?
any that fits..don't be a logofag

I just wear sweat pants, a zip up hoodie, and sandals where ever I go.

kek this guy got ass blasted by /fa/, the most beta board on Jow Forums, why would you think Jow Forums would approve you? you look incredibly gay, please burn those pants hahahahaha holy kek

Dude, you need new pants those have 5 giant holes in them and they dont fit you
Also those shoes are for women. I just saw a girl in my class wearing them

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

If you're truly Jow Forums then the simpler you dress thr better.
> regular fit jeans
> plain white t shirt (not too tight or baggy)
> standard trainers like adidas gazelles
> bomber jacket
This is the type of shit girls like. Nothing worse than some autist who wears skin tight clothes in some desperate attempt to showcase their body.

based and redpilled

Only fags wear clothes with massive branding. it screams "I'm an approval seeking idiot! Look at this overpriced shirt I'm wearing!"

Does this outfit include the lube?

FAGGOT

Being honest you can wear anything as long as you understand how everything fits but well fitting jeans is a hard find.

Shit taste. You look like a teenager trying way too hard. Avoid instagram trends. Go with more timeless clothes and basic colors. Also avoid wearing extremely tight everthing.

>sandals
I hope your feet look tasty at least.

Attached: 1539737953533.jpg (443x455, 96K)

You look like an asshole

Just buy whatever, if you're Jow Forums and have a good haircut, anything will look good.

Jeans, Cowboy Boots, and any shirt that fits, baby

Attached: 1E8B05E1B3FB42D5B11DCFE9780C08CE.jpg (225x225, 7K)

You're all welcome

Attached: z2xdkKv.jpg (861x1200, 500K)

almost anything well-fitted
Wanna go prep? Well fitted oxfords, polos, chinos, etc
Wanna go menswear? Well fitted suits, wool pants, dress shirts, etc.
Wanna go normcore? Well fitted T-shirts, jeans, jackets, etc.
Wanna go terrorwave? Well fitted sweat pants, milsurp jackets, T-shirts, etc.
You get the idea

The most sensible and practical garms in the world brehs

Attached: IMG_0065.jpg (450x600, 30K)

Some faggot actually thought this looked good. And worse, (over)paid for it.
The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

>Jeans, in various shades
>Light color shirt
>converse shoes or boots
>Either hoodie, denim jacket, flannel, or leather jacket, or just the shirt, depending on temperature

That's me faggot.

>Oxford collar
>Label/graphic Ts
Grow the fuck up faster.

No, no it is not.
You don't have to dress up in normal life for others.
But you should, for yourself.

AHAHAHA Holy shit haha this is what happens when you browse /fa/ past 2015 Jesus Christ.

Attached: image.png (419x460, 236K)

this

Attached: 1540597121859.png (1080x1067, 1.51M)

How's bottoming at the local bareback gay sauna going for you?

Attached: kek.gif (245x200, 497K)

Post body

*snap*

>black, tight pants with numerous holes
>normie flannel
>tucked in
>words on shirt
>no fade for haircut
>faggot chukkas
>overdeveloped legs

At this point your only hope is to go get yourself killed while hunting niggers in the hood. That is your only redemption.

Sorry but no. I'm just a fat manlet dyel incel with a small dick, acne and a fedora that only posts here to troll.

Now move your supersexy twink-body back to the sauna. The bears are waiting there for you.

Attached: 1541145365474.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Forgot:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaeyWlHpFis&index=13&list=PLpBC-JK9H08y-24pfLei7n2l1AanQm9O1

Oh, no. I am so, so sorry. I can't believe that you fell for that "fashion advice."

Good joke. When you need a hood but sleeves are too hot.

could you imagine, in any scenario, Clint Walker dressed like OP? Come on, people, act like men. For fucks sake, why does that have to be explained?

Daily reminder that "streetwear" is prole attire.

Clothing with visible logos or text is prole.

Patricians layer and avoid anything but a small logo.

no one cares

This.

On the upside, I learned a new word today.

>Spending extra money to look deliberately shitty
>Wanting to do this

Those pants look like shit with those shoes

anyone, man or woman that wears pre-torn/ripped pants as some sort of fashion thing needs to be placed in higher priority than certain ethnic groups for the gas chambers. They make you look trashier than someone who wore their everyday sweat pants out because you made a conscious effort to look like trash rather than the 30yo boomer who likes to be comfy and doesn't give a shit.

because the idea of what men act like has been radically tarnished for younger people and they likely never had a strong father figure to learn from.

Attached: 1511476750844.jpg (736x919, 104K)

>buying basic clothes at target because he doesn't want to look like a "prole"

Those pants should be immediately burned like a usa flag at a kaepernick party. Shirt is nice tho.

Well Jow Forums. It's me again, Mr. Messy room. How did I do today?

Attached: IMG_20181102_190201.jpg (2432x3447, 1.66M)

there's literally nothing good about your look, your room and probably your life
I'd laugh at you if I weren't the same in that aspect

dyel af

lol yeah my life's a fucking mess but I'm working on it. I though the colors were well coordinated though.
Definitely, been cutting for almost 3 months at a 1500 defecit. As long as no one can call me fat.

Always makes me laugh seeing rich preppy kids try to dress like blue collar workers, with their pre-ripped pants. This kid would probably get bullied by some biker boomers.

Reigning champ
Adidas
Nike
Maybe Rick Owens
Maybe some basics like solid color longsleeves or polos
Your appropriate work attire

Wearing non-athletic and overy styled clothes when you are athletic makes you look tryhard and/or autistic and bad

But seriously. I'm a rich dude and if you are poor way better to buy shit that just fits well and avoids all the poorfag rapper shit.

You think I meet someone wearing Yeezys and Supreme and other bullshit and I think "Oh wow, here's an accomplished high IQ individual?"

The only people you impress wearing obviously branded shit is other poor people. And the more obnoxiously branded an item of clothing is the poorer the person it's designed to appeal to.

ok, this bait is almost good, I like how you changed the file name to look legit

Begone Jeffrey

>reverse image search
>0 results
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: LMAAAOOOO.png (495x285, 43K)

Pic related is how I roll, stylish and classy. OP pic is just a fuckboy faggot cookie cutter IG fashion follower

Attached: 1520233424832.jpg (1227x929, 434K)

Henley, polo, (long or short sleeve) shirt, baseball tee, fitted t shirt, dark jean or chino and nice boxer brief

Sportswear because I’m not a fucking faggot. I’ll get shit with small logos and good to go

The two on the left are acceptable.

I find this perfectly outfit perfectly acceptable, except for the shoes.
Some style of boots would look much better. Also white socks are pointless. Points for some kind of graphic pattern at least.
Grey, black, blue, or green.
But shouldn't loafers be worn sans socks?
Also hang those lights properly, or take them down.
And that is an extremely feminine headboard.

Change shoes and wear a watch.

>loose button up shirt, plain color or plaid
>loose jeans
>real or fake leather belt with metal buckle
>comfortable boots, leather or canvas (for hot climates)
And most importantly NO UNDERWEAR EVER.

Fuck is wrong with being a prole, party shitters

At least proles can be happy while you suck some administration cock

Attached: 1539903413912.jpg (404x368, 17K)

You look like a fucking dad and thats not a compliment faggot. Also i thought you had a ankle tattoo buts thats just your faggy pink sock

Those are Chelsea boots not Chukkas you goddamn cretin. Fucking beta thinking you're hot shit kys

A$AP ROCKY MY BOI
V-LONE and AWGE All Day

>Business casual is now “looking like a dad”

Fuck off underage

why does the faggot in OP look at the ground?

I prefer to be low key and keep my power levels hidden, so usually jeans, t-shirt, sweater, a bigger sweater.

>wearing nuthuggers
I usually buy straights or relaxedfit

Wise user here. How can boys learn to be men when they are being raised by women/Netflix/Internet. No men in sight.

Attached: Walker.jpg (986x717, 149K)

Jeff pls go

Been watching too much Internet. He is a pro-am Internet /fa/ model. See how contemplative he looks?

refinery29.com/en-us/models-staring-at-the-ground

Look at all these (You)s! Is the secret to Jow Forums success just bee-ing yourself? Have I taken the 24 year old Boomer meme too far?

You forgot the epic sk8board for noshing sweet ollies, dude

singlet, short shorts and thongs.
ultimate alpha

>tfw German and side swept undercut actually looks good on me

beige pants
white wife beater
steel toed shoes
and most importantly a genuine smile on your face after finishing a good day of work

Attached: 1539966661963.png (1234x1250, 490K)

Attached: img_111.png (718x864, 557K)

I dress like Ryan Gosling

Found the /fa/ggot

good shit.

Attached: 1539914573834.jpg (1086x1920, 389K)