Is vape bad for lungs?

is vape bad for lungs?

Attached: zoomber_vape.jpg (680x613, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/will-a-nicotine-patch-make-you-smarter-excerpt/
nature.com/articles/aps20155
blog.hiliq.com/factors-involved-in-nicotine-discoloration/
youtu.be/zFyUlBpy5gU
pubmed.gov/pubmed/21239433
pubmed.gov/pubmed/16056392
pubmed.gov/3353430
pubmed.gov/pubmed/2375287
pubmed.gov/pubmed/23251458
pubmed.gov/pubmed/29453755
pubmed.gov/pubmed/16627574
pubmed.gov/pubmed/22138237
pubmed.gov/pubmed/20414766
pubmed.gov/pubmed/12880828
pubmed.gov/pubmed/7855225
pubmed.gov/pubmed/23818597
pubmed.gov/pubmed/22796985
pubmed.gov/pubmed/9746444
pubmed.gov/pubmed/12784106
pubmed.gov/pubmed/8741955
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
t. Medfag

t.
undergraduate 20 yr old who knows nothing about nothing.
kys my man.

Attached: 34b4hQl.jpg (700x525, 78K)

No
t. fag

vaping is gay af, the long term effects have yet to be discovered but for now it seems like a better alternative to cigs. i vape all the time for the nicotine and cause i like to suck on something all day, nohomo

It will kill the fuck out of your tonsils. Coughed blood every time I did something like that.

what the fuck is an undergraduate?
Genuine question, american university degrees confuse the shit out of me

>yeah bro i got a bachelors with two minors on sucking dick, im going to medschool now

i like this wojak

Attached: ZOOMBER.jpg (1000x1000, 251K)

Long terms effects of alot of things havent been studied you mong yet people here are shoving supplements with questionable shit down their throats like it's nothing. Reality is most of this shit doesn't kill you right away but it might in the future.

holy shit.

Depends on what you're vaping and how you're vaping it. Too many preference related variables to say one way or the other. Some of what I've suggest it's more absorbed in the mouth and buccal cavity so there's little reason to inhale it anyways

Time line is off he would have been like 6 or 7 for most of that stuff if he was born in 98 99

Prolly but the real redpill is it’s bad for your Dick

I think vaping is giving me hair loss

why?

Long term effects include a reduction in test levels, an increase in estrogen production and sudden urges to munch on a thick, veiny cock

definitely better than smoking, but definitely not good for lungs either, you're filling them with vapor after all

the PG and VG juice in itself seems harmless enough, but no long term studies on the effects yet

if you're a nicotine slave like i am and don't want to quit then vaping is the lesser evil

I smoked for 14 years. Wish I had never started. Vaping beats the shit out of smoking cigarettes. People that start vaping from zero addiction are fucking retarded.

More pls

Causes your arteries to thin which also is why it's linked to Atherosclerosis.

because you cant use your dick if women wont approach you

Reduces size of blood vessels means less blood can flow to your dick hence worse errections. Also I guess bad for over all cardio health but let’s be real about the priorities here.

Opposite of true
Have the right idea

>implying vapers get laid

Attached: zoomber_wojak.jpg (725x717, 107K)

>literally "vaping is gay and makes you a sissy"
>missing the point and/or joke

Of course they do, they get more dick than any of us here

explain why
explain why

Just making sure the other user knows that it makes you into a fag for cardiovascular reasons not testosterone related reasons. I should have qualified that you still do get the urge to munch on cock

Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor it doesn't permanently make your vessels smaller

vaping isn't a big deal

nicotine is a big deal, even if you're not smoking you're still fucking up your natural dopamine

imagine doing nofap but it actually works, that's quitting nicotine

Kek, sure, good point

this was me at age 10 i was born on 1998 but i do not how further you can make this into an indentity, love its humour and stay there past 2 months

Finally a meme I can relate to

Whoa

NO GOD DAMN IT NO

Attached: 1515605917212.jpg (210x212, 8K)

1990 boomer this is literally me.

>Not playing the superior BO I

If you don't even now how undergrad and graduate degrees relate to your local university system, you should probably refrain from giving out medical advice on mongolian yak milking forum.

yeh im 99 and missed a few but also had over protective parents so maybe just that
(no Simpsons till i was like 15 cause it was too adult)

Attached: 1540785221353.jpg (682x1024, 162K)

Delete this

86 reporting in, mw2 was the last good cod
Otherwise it checks out for me

i played all those games but i was born in 1990 fag

well this is definitely the closest one. zoomber it is

And another meme was born

89, but cod4 was the pinnacle

the heat damages tissues

Holly shit its meWojak

Clearly yes.

so does anyone in these threads actually lift or...

I'he read the titles as "in late 20's zoomer" that made more sense to me because this wojak is me and I'm 26.

If you're studying for your first degree you're an undergraduate. If you're working toward a higher qualification like a Master's or Doctorate then you're a postgraduate.

Yeah faggots. Downloading 16-bit ROMs and pr0n on Limewire on a dial up connection while The Matrix on VHS plays on a 32 inch CRT screen in the other room and you wonder if it's worth ripping your Eminem CDs to Minidisc as it's clearly the format of the future. Take me back to the days when womem weighed less than men and smiling at women in the street wasn't defined as rape. Fuck. Also Halo 3 was the pinnacle.

Who is that sexy dwarf?

Attached: received_513271775855008.jpg (680x613, 37K)

why do they squat?

Any one have the >my feet hurt meme about the kids that played minecraft when they were 12?

i was 12 when i played minecraft

Yea me too, i was born 2000 and i fit everything to a T hahaha

Vape addict here, might not be bad for the lungs but nobody knows if inhaling aromas might cause cancer in the long term. The nicotine might not be the worst thing about vaping.

97 reporting in, but actually call of duty 2 was the only one good call of duty, otherwise wow, now I feel like NPC

I've heard that it's worse long term because it creates aerosols about 200 - 300nm wide that fuck up your aveoli. Cigs give you lung tar, but aerosols fuck up parts of your lungs that the tar can't reach and is not noticeable at first.

Black Ops II was the best CoD. Prove me wrong, protip: YOU CAN'T!

I disagree. MW 2 was the best. Everything was overpowered which made it amazing.

Nicotine gives you cancer and cardiovascular disease

Nicotine causes endothelial damage leading to atherosclerosis, you fucking mongoloid idiot.

Nobody itt has any idea what they are talking about. Look up a meta analysis of vaping risks in pubmed, or alternatively enjoy reading your cherry picked pro-vape articles

Yeah MW2 would be better if it weren't for noob tubes and deathstreaks tho. I think MW2 was more fun though, but BO2 was objectively better. nb4 more fun means better, when I say better, I mean that it had more longevity and that it was an all around enjoyable experience. MW2 would have the highest highs, but also the lowest lows.

WRONG!
>scientificamerican.com/article/will-a-nicotine-patch-make-you-smarter-excerpt/

>born in 89
>never liked CoD or GTA

citation needed

Also secondary and tertiary sources like Costanzo, Pathoma, First Aid, any medical textbook

If you haven't heard that nicotine causes endothelial damage you should kys

Attached: screenshot.357.jpg (1376x412, 159K)

1st link speculatively blames sympathetic activation, which happens every time you exercise to an even greater extent

2nd link gives mice nicotine in their drinking water, which would be confounded by the disruption in sleep that would occur from administering a stimulant 24/7, and in vitro endothelial cells acutely, which isn't representative of in vivo or chronic administration

nature.com/articles/aps20155
>Our results indicate that chronic nicotine exposure does not affect vascular adventitial fat and endothelium function, but specifically enhances vascular smooth muscle relaxation.
>In our study, chronic nicotine treatment did not affect endothelium dependent relaxation and anticontractile function in the rat aorta. Consistent with our results, Zhang et al noted that nicotine did not damage endothelial cells and did not reduce endothelium-dependent dilatation in rat and man27.

it was also reversed with antioxidant administration, which makes you wonder how pure their nicotine was and if it was stored properly, since they make no checks for this and improperly stored/impure nicotine forms a variety of deleterious oxidation products

blog.hiliq.com/factors-involved-in-nicotine-discoloration/

3rd link gave mice cigarette smoke and found a correlation, and not causation, between increased nicotine exposure and nicotine, which is no surprise since mice with higher nicotine levels would be inhaling more smoke

4th link found decreased vascular reactivity in the brachial artery but didn't look at any other site. nicotine was probably just redirecting blood flow to muscles and brain, which happens with any stimulant or exercise or eating (to the GI tract) even. if all of your vascular beds were dilated all the time you'd die from hypovolemia

5th link comments on the effects of nicotine at ridiculous doses (5mg/kg) in rats

6th link bathed endothelial cells in 10 mmol/L nicotine, which is equivalent to ~56 grams of nicotine for a 70kg individual normalized to 50% of their weight being water, also ridiculous doses

last link is a duplicate of the 4th

>ncreased nicotine exposure and nicotine,
*and oxidative stress markers

youtu.be/zFyUlBpy5gU

Aesthetics gains.
Too poor for chairs.

Activation of the cholinergic antiinflammatory pathway ameliorates obesity-induced inflammation and insulin resistance.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/21239433

The vagus nerve and the nicotinic anti-inflammatory pathway.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/16056392

Nicotine increases thermogenesis in brown adipose tissue in rats.
pubmed.gov/3353430

Metabolic effects of nicotine after consumption of a meal in smokers and nonsmokers.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/2375287

Chronic exposure to nicotine enhances insulin sensitivity through α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor-STAT3 pathway
pubmed.gov/pubmed/23251458

Effect of nicotine on repeated bouts of anaerobic exercise in nicotine naïve individuals.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/29453755

Effect of transdermal nicotine administration on exercise endurance in men.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/16627574

Effect of nicotine on body composition in mice.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/22138237

Meta-analysis of the acute effects of nicotine and smoking on human performance.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/20414766

Cognitive effects of nicotine in humans: an fMRI study
pubmed.gov/pubmed/12880828

A low dose of subcutaneous nicotine improves information processing in non-smokers
pubmed.gov/pubmed/7855225

Nicotinic α7 receptors enhance NMDA cognitive circuits in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex
pubmed.gov/pubmed/23818597

Nicotine increases brain functional network efficiency

pubmed.gov/pubmed/22796985

Antidepressant effect of transdermal nicotine patches in nonsmoking patients with major depression.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/9746444

Psychoactive drugs and pilot performance: a comparison of nicotine, donepezil, and alcohol effects.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/12784106

Nicotine effects on adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
pubmed.gov/pubmed/8741955

Everything you put in your lungs that isn't air is bad for them. Vaping and smoking shit like tea leaves still lead to an increased risk of cancer, just not nearly as much a cigarettes.

I even have the same patchy facial hair, fuck you dude

spinelli you retard

Me too. I don't play vidya anymore but MGS and final fantasy was my jam

Wait, nicotine is an anti-inflammatory? If I start smoking, will it help my psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis?

literally me, except green day and vaping is gay

western spys

Attached: 1521380838577.jpg (207x200, 6K)

Why is this me???

Attached: 1508992580635.jpg (500x333, 46K)

blops2 was the shit also underground 2 was really sick game, but my brother older brother always wanted to play black list instead
99btw

Attached: 1537240140097.jpg (832x690, 130K)

96 check out

2006 was dope tho

Shieet you trying to make me feel or some shit?

Attached: 1541132807452.jpg (720x540, 25K)

The more important question is does vaping break your fast?

Attached: dvx42rkrjnn11.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>2006 was dope
>cs 1.6
>gta san andreas
>RHCP
yep

Attached: johnfrusciante.jpg (962x600, 166K)

i don't see how it would

I am thinking the artificial sweeteners would do it because of the insulin response they cause when you ingest them. Vapes spit a little into your mouth so thats my reasoning?

Pretty good, but
>black ops 2 was the last good call of duty
No, that was call of duty 4
>yeah, the 90's were lit
No one late 90's says this

t.23yo boomer

doesn't vaping make you gay?

oh wow.
more of the exact same rage comic style meme.
you r*dditors sure are smart and unique!

Attached: 1539053306434.gif (1088x838, 2.1M)

Literally me

I have to suck a dick every time I go to the vape shop to buy juice for that 5% discount. It was weird at first but you get used to it.

Maybe you should browse some other site, homie. I heard reddit don't like that pesky nazi frog. Maybe you should go there!

Attached: 1540239441387.png (546x1080, 245K)