>get girls snapchat
>take her out
>we get italian and go back to my place
>fuck (with protection)
>after second date we are laying in bed and she tells me she has genital herpes
> I freak out but she says its cool because she is on constant medication
>I take her home soon after
>mfw
Lmao bros and she was sucha cool chick, wrap up, cross your fingers, and dont fuck girls you met at parties. This is going to be a long 2-4 weeks

Attached: 1540148723817.jpg (405x720, 38K)

One time when I was in hs I asked the autistic kid if he ever had sex and he said he’s still looking for a bodyguard. I asked him “what for?” And he said because he needed protection.

Hi dad, didn't know you browsed Jow Forums

Am I the only one too embarrassed to eat infront of a girl to take her out for food?

P E A K A U T I S M
Just dont eat like a piggy pig and you be good

Dude im so paranoid about stds. Im going out w this girl tonight that i met at the bar last weekend. I want to eat her out but im scared :( what do?

>Met girls in real life who’ve asked to have sex with me
>met girls on tinder who agreed to meet and fuck
>can’t cause I’m catholic and when people ask me if I’m a Virgin I sound pathetic
>”y-yeah but only cause I’m Catholic!”

Attached: E61E51B0-3CB7-4E1A-972F-8AF8BC3ED467.png (791x759, 422K)

I guess I gotta work on my manners :)

Attached: 464FE7A9-BCAE-4B2B-B117-376CF6336ABC.png (638x359, 247K)

Get dental dams and eat her out without fear of getting an STD

Jokes aside I prefer to just dig in to my food and not talk while eating. It’s chompy chomp time not talky talk time.

>not using meal times as an opportunity to demonstrate your oral prowess

OP here Lmao dont eat her out

Lmao maybe ill pull my flashlight out and do a thorough inspection then make my decision. Na youre right i prob shouldnt eat her out. But she's skinny and skinny girls have such nice vaginas :'( fuck man such a dilemma

if you have sex these days, you're gonna get herpes

Enjoy your dinner along with the certainty that you will never fuck this girl or see her again.

and hpv

Welcome to the game bro

Speaking of sexual health!!!
Found out my gym was owned by a registered sex offender because he fingered and stalked a twelve year old! No wonder Fulcrum Fitness PDX offers child care....

It's 2018. 50% of all girls age 20+ have herpes. And like 5% of all guys.

never eat out a chick youre not in a relationship with, Unless you want that herpe face

So, whats the plan to avoid this Shit? Demand every girl you get with to hand you STD test results?

Just tell them hey I'd like to fool around with you but I'm on chemo so I need actual proof you're clean. We'll swap std-free paperwork and then get shiggy

Unironically yes

Why would a good catholic be on tinder? You're dangerously close to sin user.

Wow...wait what? FUCK DAT

Literally yes

You probably have it to unknowingly.

Like now or before i met her?