LMAO

LMAO

The Monster is now injecting himself with synthol to make it look like his cut is going better than it actually is! The absolute madman!

Attached: synth.jpg (1080x819, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
youtube.com/channel/UCzUoVGQshlxuYPC3vDIxnIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_qXS4RNSOZw
youtube.com/watch?v=TjVGCNDPDHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blaha has been abusing some questionable SEOs in the past and this is why he had surgery on his bicep. He made a story about tearing it but there are photos of him with those retarded buldging biceps

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x501, 20K)

is he gonna make it brehs

bodybybertolli

I never realized but his chin is fairly square, why is the rest of his frame so feminine?

Klinefelter's syndrome

>that gyno
How the fuck, was it from roid use?

Unironically starting to think he is fucking insane, h e makes videos of himself sitting in the same fucking posture and angle every fucking time, makes sure his bigger arm is closer to the camera from the side so it favours his looks even more, and now is literally injecting shit into his arm, he is so fucking self conscious and insecure that he goes to these lengths to make himself look better on the eyes of everyone.

>believes he is an ex mercenary that used to do snatch and grab interrogation missions for an unknown private contractor
>not insane
Pick one

What’s the deal with blaha, enlighten me. I’ve known of blaha for a while, pretty much since I first got into lifting 4 years ago and first started watching YouTube videos on “how to get hyoooge”, but never bothered to click his videos. I see him posted here all the time, I see all the shit about him being a smelly rat man and being delusional but I want to see where he claims to be an ex mercenary. The few posts I’ve read here have convinced me he’s insane

Lul... I was just trolling guise... lul... maybe I ruined my life but you have to understand I was having a right laff... That's simply a simple rea-li-tee...

Blaha will come clean and talk about his recent synthol injection soon , I’m sure. I’ve been supporting Blaha all along through all of his fuck ups

Everything you need to know about him:
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Just saw a video about him HES FUCKING INSANE

Attached: 3C41A55D-C659-44FE-BCB9-70F7357B0070.jpg (455x376, 38K)

Alright he’s clearly a delusional fuck, could he actually achieve a good physique if he trained and ate correctly, maybe got on try or did a cycle?

Attached: blobha.jpg (852x438, 90K)

Yeah bro I know, I’m saying could he ever fix this?

he's on literal steroids right now and still looks like shit, his genetics are either absolute trash or his training and diet are so shit that he can'y make any gains even if enhanced.

He has muscle he’s just fat as fuck and has a super estrogenic fat distribution. I’d bet money that his hormones are completely fucked. He needs to stop cycling get on trt and have a doctor fiz his shit as well as eat right and start lifting consistently

Blaha is a lot bigger than most guys on fit- 5’8.5” with 21% body fat at 214 lbs- 169 lbs of lean mass- 25.3 FFMI, which is technically at the natty limit IF he were at 10%.

Blaha has broad shoulders and even broader hips and thick joints which make him look smaller than he is

Blaha is so pathetic. The definition of wasted potential. Should have tried to make amends with his father, eat right, train right, succeed. But no. Trying is too fucking hard.He has to be a lazy fuck and take the easy way out. Angers me beyond belief. I hate thinking about him.

Another thing to point out about blaha- part of his lean mass being so high is that his bone density is 4 standard deviations above average- about 40-50% denser than the average man. So basically, he only has the muscle of a man several pounds lighter than him because of the extra LBM from bone.

High estrogen and androgen levels from the roids he’s taken his whole adult life can make bones denser, in addition to strength training , and it’s clear that blah has had an estrogenic problem for his whole life, them love handles and gyno

how the hell do you guys even know this shit? I don't even know my own bone density.

I read about stuff and learn. I’ve had my own dexa scam, I’ve read data on them

>guys what you need to understand is that when i was younger i was bigger than any fitness youtuber today, except maybe kali muscle.

>Blaha has broad shoulders and even broader hips and thick joints which make him look smaller than he is
He's 5'7.5" tops. His previous girlfriend Mooncookie looks roughly the same size as him when they're standing together

> 21% bodyfat
more like 27-28%

Yeah but how the fuck do you know blahas?

It's mostly feminine fat distribution, as I understand it? Going on one hell of a cut could work. Also really building his lats to balance those birthing hips.

blaha just needs to cut hard so his hormones go back to normal, i used to have his type of body, then i cutted back and gained muscle again and my body became normal v taper and such

that is blaha obviously

Blaha showed his first dexa scan when he was about what, 25-26 percent? I’m sure it’s fallen since then , he hasn’t only lost lbm. Yes I know he never showed his second scan, but it looks to me credible that he lost fat since then.
His scan showed his bone density too and he’s been consistently saying for years that he has dense bones , which he found out from the doctor when he was sick

how did he go from this to that

Attached: jason-blaha2.jpg (950x620, 60K)

Since you’re basing his height off hers-Why do you think Mooncookie is exactly 5’7”? How do you know she isn’t 5’8”-5’9”? She looks very large framed and very tall for a woman

Why doesn’t he just tren at this point?

169lb of lean mass, half of it being water.

this is blaha for sure, it can't be someone else seeing the defensive tone and the pathetic try to set the height just some inches above the real height, as if it did matter at all

,,,because left is not jason blaha...?

My theory is he has Silent Hill syndrome. In Silent Hill 3 the main characters have a small conversation about the monsters they're fighting and one of them says, "They look like monsters to you?" implying that the monsters you're fighting aren't actually monsters and that its all in your head.

See, when Jason says he's a 'Championship sniper' he's probably referring to all those times he spent playing Duck Hunt. When he performs 'Snatch and grabs and interrogations' he means 'that one time I got a late night drunk call from a friend to pick him up 30 miles away'. His 'hydrogen compressor' is just a LEGO doodad he made for his LEGO miniverse. Every extraordinary thing he claims to have done/been can be traced back to a parallel in real life that's horribly mundane and ordinary. I just think he's got this brain imbalance that makes him rewrite his life experiences into something more exciting and dangerous. When he says he was a male model he's probably (mis)remembering the time he got his school picture taken.

Attached: 1539681748644.png (500x500, 106K)

>When discussing his switch to veganism back in the UK, he was on the verge of tears when telling the story about witnessing his best friend the cow being slaughtered. He even went so far as to say that eating meat was ethically worse than rape and that slaughtering animals was worse than the Holocaust. After moving back to Texas, he abandoned veganism, said that he only did it because his ex-wife forced him to, and said that people who don't eat bacon are little fucking bitches.

if you are reading this: blaha, cut your damn bf lower and your fat deposits will change, dexa scan doesn't show everything, there far more nuances than that and if you lower bf your body will change

I remember this, fucking hilarious.
He is so fake, you can't really trust anything he says.

what the fuck

Kek

I believe that at some point in time Jason's subconscious did a review of his life, saw that his life was nowhere near as exciting as he wanted it to be, and panicked harder then a fat kid who ordered takeout but forgot his wallet. In an effort to stop his subconscious from causing a complete nervous break down, his sub-subconscious began to rewrite all his memories so it didn't crash and that's how we end up with current day Blaha.

Attached: 1528831068494.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

wtf is gif

wrong reaction face

Attached: 1528546055617.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

kek. stop giving him ideas

HEY EVERYBODY ITS JASON BLOHO HERE

Attached: 26071083_319200948586584_1421672791026958336_n.jpg (320x320, 36K)

Roidin 4 this..

youtube.com/channel/UCzUoVGQshlxuYPC3vDIxnIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_qXS4RNSOZw

I was 230 at 5'10'' and not as fat as him, while still being pretty fat.
He is clearly picture posing to make himself look bigger.

Think this was more about him wanting to be trendy. He goes vegan expecting the vegan community to support him, it fails. Then he abandons it and starts appealing to the insecure teenager demographic with "you're a BITCH if you don't eat bacon!!", it fails. Seems more like an attempt to regain some kind of audience than anything
Pretty glad now he's making ok videos. He's at least showing himself lifting at the very least. But he's going to hop on some trend or bandwagon some time soon I imagine if he hasn't already. If bloho wants any kind of redemption he should just stay out of the whole fitness commentary thing and just focus on new research, his own lifting videos, and actually losing some fucking weight.

Hmm... Shitty grammar, poor sentence structure, sticking up for Blano...

>. Yes I know he never showed his second scan, but it looks to me credible that he lost fat since then.
he looks the fucking same as he did in July lmao

I can write very well if I try, but I’m rather trying to write so much that I leave out commas and little words here and there

I hope people are only watching him for a chuckle, but you send the wrong message by giving him any views at all

only watch here youtube.com/watch?v=TjVGCNDPDHk

>implying people in the fitness industry are not lunatics.

>he has to try to write well
Low IQ as fuck

Attached: Bloho.png (438x425, 349K)

“Harder then a fat kid”
Blaha hater btfo for grammar mistake
Check it out

There are mirrors for basically all of his videos, that's just ree-al-uh-tee.