So this guy I know from work was bragging he can deadlift 315. What do you think, Jow Forums?

So this guy I know from work was bragging he can deadlift 315. What do you think, Jow Forums?

Attached: huh.png (499x568, 344K)

I think he easily could and you are insecure as fuck

Dude, most people can deadlift 315. And he looks like he's in decent shape. stop being a faggot and go to the gym next time to see if he proves it.

On one hand, 315 isnt the craziest shit ever, but hey impressive by normalfag standards. Hes probably telling the truth tho I wouldnt be surprised if his form was shit. That said…

OP IS A FAGGOT

this guy can deadlift over 300 kg

>weightlifting builds a good physiqu-

It does, it's still going to be covered in fat if your diet consists of cheetos and beer.

You can't make this shit up.

Anyone can deadlift three plates if they’re not a skele

I was in the lunch room at work and some guy bragged he could lift 375. Looking at him, it was close to bodyweight

3pl8 deadlifts are rare for normies

3pl8 for 1 is nothing lol even for normies

Attached: ilya-cover.jpg (640x640, 84K)

315 is not a lot so sure whatever

>fridge mode
it seems like he did ss

That's not very impressive. I can deadlift 315 and I'm an old fat guy.

kg

stone

I can front squat that.

Okay but can he set the world record in the clean and jerk and literally be undefeated in international competition?

Im a bit upset he forfeit competeing at worlds. He only managed 208 cnj at 102 which is INSANE cause i am natty and do 180. I cant believe natty ilya strength is within my grasp.

Natty records are theorized to be about 10% lower than the actual world record so you're doing pretty good senpai

Attached: l009.jpg (347x456, 82K)

Ilyas record was 250kg being about 105kg which is a lot different than 208

Based Ilya fridge

Without straps or mixing grip that is rather impressive, most people's grip strength stalls by then.

look at all the unaware newfriends itt

embarrassing

still p. good senpai

gib some of that strength, im still in the double digits

Yah, but can he deadlift 315?

I can deadlift 315, and I suck

id says hes off cycle

work out with him and pull 5pl8

A child could deadlift 315. Don't be retarded.

Isn't that Ilya Ilyin? World champion olympic weightlifter....?

lel

I don't even know who's rusing who here