Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2806601/
medind.nic.in/jae/t02/i2/jaet02i2p199.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

steroids you fucking mongol

Actually my heritage is mainly German

Mongol rape baby

asteroids in the bum

He lifted a lot. He doesn't look roided though contrary to what these jealous hapas are saying.

he refers to himself as a "Tren Setter" try again

he literally had no shoulders! his hips were broader than his shoulders

did steroids change his FRAME?

>He lifted a lot
Have you ever seen him work out? He does mostly pump sets and bullshit workouts. I can assure you he has that physique from abusing roids and not from a solid routine/plan

He was in puberty still. His clavicles and rib cage kept growing during that time. I keep telling people that transformations aren’t just muscle when you’re dealing with teenage or early 20s people.

This study outlines the clavicle growth for average adults age 18-25- people with average nutrition, average fitness, without steroids

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2806601/

Eating CLEN and TRENning hard.

big delts can fix almost any frame. problem is you have to roid to get them

yeah he's pretty open about his steroid usage tho

Those delts are natty tier.

>At 18 years of age the mean±SD clavicle length for females was 149±12 mm and for males it was 161±11 mm
>tfw 177mm clavicles at 20
d-did i make it?

I don't know. But I know for sure he didn't do ss + gomad.

Sorry here’s the other study post 18
medind.nic.in/jae/t02/i2/jaet02i2p199.pdf

You may have made it, but I’ll also say that you’re probably including the breadth of your acromion and sternum into that measurement. The clavicle is only part of the width of your skeletal frame. That being said, I would imagine your clavicles are a bit longer than average

pretty sure i went to the right bump. acromion is the second bump right below the end of the clavicle right?

post deltoids

I’m not able to visualize it all that well in my head, but you should get a diagram up on your screen and press your fingers into the clavicle and walk them up to the acromion, then move your shoulder around and find where the joint hinges, and that will be where the acromio clavicle joint is

protein and multi

HE IS OPEN ABOUT NOT BEING NATTY

so stop arguing

HE'S A COOL CHILL DUDE
CAN MOG ANYONE HE'S 6'4