Roiding for this

Roiding for this

Attached: 5B67E791-9BA2-4AA7-977A-04FEF2196E6F.jpg (931x596, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genovapedia.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136028/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11346063
youtube.com/watch?v=C_WWvU-452A
youtube.com/watch?v=gpYHQ_KEz8A
youtube.com/watch?v=ILcHUX7dEtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those antipsychotics fuck up his dopamine so he literally can’t stop eating. How do these retards not understand that all he needs to take are stims or stop getting that retard shot

Look at those legs. Those things are devastating.

no little man no Bo Beep bro

it politic bro

just go full hindenburg again and andrew film it pls

We don't know how much he's roiding or even if he's actually on roids at the moment.

As far as what roids, well it certainly doesn't look like Tren.

Believe it or not this is what a lot of low dose test only guys turn into.

We're talking like 250mg weekly. You really won't get so much muscle from that to the point where it's visible in pictures.

On top of that, literally, he will have plenty of fat.

Testosterone increases appetite - a lot. His mentally retarded brain cannot possibly override his appetite in such a situation.

His body looks a lot like that of your average strongman. Not the worlds level guys, the state level little podunk contest competitors. These guys do the same shit. Lift, eat, pin simple testosterone esters. Look like fatasses who don't lift to normies

God damn, his love handles are worse than mine.

Do you think Jason could actually see progress if we entered the Era of Coath Lenny? It seems like Lenny's someone he'd actually listen to, and the big guy himself probably won't be able to lift for much longer, despite actually having some genuine bodybuilding knowledge (even though he looks like....that)

No rest for pussies baby! All out or nothing dungeon style dungeon slayer terminator bitch!

got freaky look like criag titnus . former ronnie, phil health dont see freaky look anymore huge like a darn door!

Janoy unironically has high tier legs and calves. If the rest of his body were on par with them and wasn't an ugly inbred Jew he would be aesthetic as fuck.

yo lmao what the fuck is with this baboon, his face is so chimp

dawg I used to do strongman and I'll be real with you, I personally found no sense in the minds of all those fucking frame carry heroes who literally looked like the potato in OP

these were people who would literally fill their sweaty palms with capsules of tren and then pop them jawns like fucking skittles, like dude you're ruining your fucking body with steroids and you haven't even escaped the cornfield division, and soon here in a minute you will literally take the form of a mangled gorilla with simian flab instead of bodyfat encompassing your mass

why the fuck would you do steroids for anything less than an international tournament? unless you're going to fucking Kumite or World's Strongest Man... you don't need roids

what do you think about them setting up a patreon? seems a bit late imo. bradford doesn't seem to get that patreon will censor them like youtube.

Is this the worst janoy has ever looked?

Are you redneck or something, what the fuck kind of mongoloid language are you speaking.

Attached: bvdisztf7ta11.jpg (760x670, 72K)

What's up with that hairline?!
Way too slanted

>jawns
Based Florida poster

Tren doesn't come in capsules, it's injectable (long time ago they used topical with DMSO and crushed up Fina pelets).

But I get what you're saying, fist fulls of oral whatevers. Those guys are generally not the most brilliant lot.

None the less, it's funny how these "roiding for this" threads come up where the expectation is any roids = aesthetics, and it simply does not.

The best moderate roid use can do is preserve muscle while you diet - but at the cost of an increased appetite.

That's why most aesthetic guys are NOT on just roids - T3, Clen, ECA and other stimulants... sometimes even DNP.

It fairly rare to see shredded guys on roids only unless the dose is very high.

Has this guy ever lifted? Was he ever Jow Forums?

I don't recognize him

RIP Cresvanni

Craig Titus

No, but it's pretty bad for someone who thinks they're a bodybuilder and is fucking posting their shit on instagram.

Attached: not_fat_off_season.png (899x1194, 965K)

>He doesn't know about The Pisslord

genovapedia.org/

Basically, he's the CWC of bodybuilding. He's gotten close to actually looking alright, and for some reason he has had pretty alright legs, but otherwise the right half of this pic is probably the best he's ever looked.

Attached: adam-before-after.jpg (821x474, 70K)

WHat part of philly are you from? If you aren't stop saying jawn

tfw on trt

Are you telling me I'm actually worse off then a natty?

Attached: 1529667887237.jpg (480x337, 91K)

lenny would just turn him from a fat potato to a shredded potato with ascites and jaundice

lenny trains like a retard and uses steroids like a retard which is why he's so fucked now

what do you think about that DALE

Apparently Genova put up a video of him working out with Lenny today. I haven't watched it, though.

>Basically, he's the CWC of bodybuilding.
it's much better than CWC imo, genova has this whole cast of characters surrounding him that produce ments

True, but if you're just giving the quick summary, that's the best way to put him in a sentence. In fact, Genova's currently one of the less engaging parts right now.

What meds is he on?

huge and fuckin' freaky!

craig titus prison rape workout video

that's exactly the summary i gave to my friend who i got into lifting and then introduced to the pissverse, since he was familiar with CWC already

The big one is a haloperidol shot every month. Maybe twice a month, I don't remember that well. Aside from that his mother has him on a cocktail of pills that he barely ever remembers to take.

Hes going to take gold in the Tony Soprano division absolutely terrific physique

The problem is if he does take him, he gets fat. But if he doesn't, then he's a fucking wackjob. He might have to take an appetite suppressant or something, but I don't know if that could be dangerous when mixed with his current meds.

Yeah he's pretty fucked either way. Things were good when he had Adam babysitting him, but after Adam left, Jason had his delusions and self esteem absolutely blasted by Brad and he hasn't recovered. Additionally you have the new generation of Misfit "fans" on YouTube spending all of their time insulting Jason and bringing him down instead of feeding his delusions and extracting ments. It's over.

He was actually doing pretty well with Coath Karen and some of the other Blackstone folks, and was actually on track for his best physique of all time, but then he went and fucked it up harder than he's ever fucked anything with the Rich Piana Died video.

pissening

it sick it piss

>Tren doesn't come in capsules

Attached: 1444359347206.jpg (480x360, 19K)

looks better and is stronger than 99.9% of Jow Forums on the right

his best lifts were a 225 seated ohp, 350 bench, ??? squat (depth too shitty 5 major drone accidents bro), 455 deadlift

Well again, that's probably the best he ever was in his life. With the way Adam stayed on his ass, if he wasn't getting some very good results, then something would be seriously wrong. Problem is, he had to literally be babysat damn near night and day to get there, and immediately threw it all away at the BOOFAY as soon as Adam couldn't watch him anymore.

hindenburg bout to essplode

Attached: genova buffet.jpg (1776x931, 150K)

>Those antipsychotics fuck up his dopamine so he literally can’t stop eating

They not only increase your appetite: most of them actually reconfigure your fat metabolism

For example, one of the most common antipsychotics Zyprexa/Olanzapine has been in numerous studies shown to cause diabetes, hyperglycemia and abnormal insulin response even if the subjects would have made no other changes to their diet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136028/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11346063

Even though Jason probably has some overeating issues, lazy mindset etc. antipsychotics itself are so "dirty drugs" (dirty in a sense how many receptors of the brain and body they downplay) that losing fat might be much harder for him than for someone off-meds.

A friend of mine changed his antidepressants a year or so ago, and really ballooned up in short order. He's trying to shed the pounds, which he's been able to do before, but he's having a hard time of it. He does say that the new medicine has helped him a lot, and he can deal with the trade-off.

Cursed image don't look

Attached: 1531789057973.jpg (400x400, 24K)

hey fans it me

making oats for breffis

youtube.com/watch?v=C_WWvU-452A

>burns oatmeal

11:12
>has a taste
>mmm sounds good

My sides can't handle this shit

Attached: 1488076509837.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

You should see what he does with fish.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpYHQ_KEz8A

gotta post the quintessential genova salmon cooking kino ft. bessie dinna maybrook 10k a day forex ceo

youtube.com/watch?v=ILcHUX7dEtE

Attached: genova's shorts.png (497x627, 418K)

Thinking he gives a fuck about his physique at all

jasons killing it bringing in cash on all fronts i heard he posts on /biz

Attached: 1541099300174.png (836x622, 429K)

Attached: wang.png (740x747, 553K)

looks alright to me

Attached: jughajqx7iv11.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Drunk mom, psychosis meds, bipolar disorder. This man has become so much

Haloperidol clearly has destroyed Genova´s brain. Compare his 2008 videos to this day. It is clear that he has mentally degenerated over the years.

he unironically looks decent here.. intimidating build, like fedor

>Pop them jawns

Hello Pennsylvania... Pittsburg if I had to guess

If it did, you would be retarded, and less than 2% of it would ever become bioavailable in meaningful way. There's a whole reason most AAS are injectable

You're probably thinking of methyltrienelone, which is called "oral tren" because the name sounds similar and it's incredibly harsh, like tren

He seemed less retarded on the last 2 podcasts.

A Fistful of Tren...one of Clint's better movies

daddy strength barn door physics

>tfw you will never have a sexy coath Karen to keep you on track

customize your oatmeal

He is on DBOL. It's just bloat. He will look great after cutting.

bring back coath adam
janoy needs a strong retard wrangler

Attached: 1528584734738.jpg (637x637, 118K)

Those videos where he'd be in his car and just droning his "it sick, it piss" catchphrases over and over and over without any energy were a pretty sad sign of what's been going on with him.