What's the point of being super built/lean if 99% of time you are wearing clothes that covers up most everything?

What's the point of being super built/lean if 99% of time you are wearing clothes that covers up most everything?

Attached: 1540849637917.webm (900x633, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfqjPiXMnm4&index=22&list=RDEJvqasL_cG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To look good in clothes and naked

What's the point of anything? To feel good in your body and achieve the body you want. If you're confident because of this, Thats better than being jacked as fuck and having zero self esteem bc of body dysmorphia or a need to fill a hole

What's the point of having a gun if 99% of the time you are safe?

FOR THE 1% IDIOT

To feel good about yourself. I don't lift to show off. I lift to push myself to the limits.

Yea I get that, but I'm saying why lift for the extra 1% improvement in area most ppl won't see, shouldn't you focus on areas that's wexposed?

>Caring about how you look and not just becoming physically healthy and capable.
You're not going to make it.

>he thinks meatheads look good in clothes
lmao what a retard

Attached: 718BE3C2-D937-44CD-8571-397BE2C1EB2C.png (320x320, 74K)

>He doesn't know how to dress

May I ask who?

clothes are not gonna cover up being big

if you throw on a sweatshirt and don't look big, you're a DYEL and you need to stop posting and go lift

Facial aesthetics faggot

Yeah, what's the point?

Attached: 1377556012744.jpg (454x800, 100K)

If you disappear in clothes you're clearly too small. Having muscle makes you big in clothes too dipshit

work out JUST your biceps, and report back.

That body honestly looks like shit.
Terrible proportions, clearly working arms and chest almost exclusively.

*tips fedora*

You're fucking retarded.

I’m gonna join a nudist colony and blast for life. I’m gonna be the colony bull.

t. never visited gym

Damn

The natty dilema.
If you are lean you will look small in clothes next to a fat guy.
But if you are fluffy then you look built next to a fat guy, just don't sit down with your shirt off.
I got lean enough that i had abs (around 13% bf) but i looked like a boy in shape (i was 18)
I am signicantly fatter (and stonger) now but i have gained 6+ kg of muscle, but i am well above 20% bf.
Sorry for blog post but in short, fat makes you overall bigger, you can't see cuts in clothes.

This guy has never ever been a passenger since 1976, what a stupid shirt

i was always amazed to find out that many girls that wear bad pants and their ass looks bad while in the bedroom they have the best booty in the world.

and on the other hand i had a girl that looked so fucking good with her tight jeans but naked her ass just fell....
still smashed tho

its the same for titties

NO FAP NOVEMBER

olivia brower

Nah its the pose. It's a pretty common bodybuilding one.

The angle he's stood at is supposed to make him look very slim in the waist and emphasise chest and arms.

Attached: HgH2q.jpg (460x700, 94K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1521748539088.jpg (970x545, 50K)

get off my board fatso

Attached: 1526166109860.jpg (900x900, 196K)

Attached: 1507297050854.gif (444x250, 2.21M)

cope

Attached: 1540318219972.png (423x516, 161K)

Attached: 238950238590.png (680x600, 305K)

Attached: IMG_2052.jpg (500x750, 243K)

can iu get a sauce

I would say she looks just as hot in Starbucks outfit as the bikini. Easy to tell she's a QT regardless of what She is wearing.

based angry and lonely poster

this webm is so fucking wholesome I wept a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfqjPiXMnm4&index=22&list=RDEJvqasL_cG4

Attached: 1532377630629.jpg (320x265, 24K)

that 1%

>Wearing clothes
Lmao at you

I feel you bro. Even wearing bikini she doesn't appear to be turbo slut. I want a coffee girl gf like her.

Women can still tell what you look like under clothes. If they like what you look like with clothes, they will be more likely to want those clothes off of you.

If they aren't fat OR heavy dose roid abusers they do look good in clothes

>not living on the beach
why even lift

post body fuccboi

Attached: 1537113898842.gif (407x218, 3.98M)

Post body

Better facial aesthetics and posture make people want to see what's under your cloths.

cope

This is why you need to get clothes that compliment your body. Females do it all the time and for whatever reason most of you never think of wearing form fitting clothes and I'm not talking about wearing extra small either. /fa/ might be able to help a little more than this board.

that EK43 in the background though...

Attached: qn4WHrp.jpg (425x424, 43K)

99% of the time?

user, you must ALWAYS hide your powerlevel.

Knee length shorts and elbowlength shirts even in the summer. No buhscuses.

are you implying I would fall in love for the girls in the left in 1sec?

Improves posture, builds confidence, instills a sense of discipline that others pick up on even in clothes, and its overall good for you

You look so, SO much better in clothes if you're not a fatty though. I love shopping for clothes now that I've lost the weight. Fashion is literally an impossible hobby if you're fat, unless you're a delusional woman from tumblr.