Anyone else here contemplate taking their pistol into the woods and ending it?

Anyone else here contemplate taking their pistol into the woods and ending it?

Attached: 1539316086585.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Just use rope pussy. Or you could, ya know, nut up and get your shit together

Attached: 1499297937914.jpg (395x395, 13K)

imagine being an short asian guy
> study hard
> get good job
> lift
> still no girls like you
It can be worse user

Check em poopoo face nose ahh

>go to the woods to kill yourself
>shoot some dumb animal instead
>feel a bit better and go home

don't kill yourself

thrill yourself

Attached: 1519738241836.jpg (749x913, 122K)

its why i dont own a pistol

it would be too easy. one bad day and i go full retard and end it

is there really any point. fulfilling events in my life are so few and far between that its just not enough to keep going. i have no interests in anything and no prospects other than being fit

Why would I end the woods?

Attached: 1540319243161.gif (435x250, 729K)

i do but i decided to do a bunch of shit beforehand & wait until i'm 35 before i do it
gotta lock all the windows before you leave

read the Stoics and start thinking like a man.

Attached: 02perseu.jpg (800x1445, 161K)

No, there is no point. The universe will entropy and die and everything that ever was will be forgotten.

But not today.

And/or sisyphus.

Blatantly false, at least with non Americanized Asian women. I go to a campus with a bunch of Chinese/Korean exchange students, you see couples with really pretty girls and a guy that's any combination of short, dyel, and face melted hideous.
It struck me as incredibly odd at first but from what my Chinese landlady tells me, intelligence, wealth, and socially lauded careers take priority over looks in regards to males. So long as the guy is studying to get a PhD in a stem field or an MD I guess he's all set.

I want to die every day but i keep going because i know one day i will probably work everything out and be thankful i didnt give in.

Weather the storm
Light is always around the corner

I don't quite like Camus's analysis of Sisyphus, the whole "struggle is fulfillment" concept can be true but not in his case.
Remember, no matter how far Sisyphus pushed the rock, it would always slip away from him and roll down, erasing any progress made. The distinction here is that it's not merely struggle but a futile struggle.
"One must imagine Sisyphus happy" my ass, struggle without progress is despair

God I wish that was me

I didn't like the last line either. But sisyphus inspired a lot more in me than the idea that futile struggle is better than nothing.

Just because you can't derive "ought" from "is" doesn't mean there isn't vast realms of "can". In a meaningless universe you still GET to live and in a shitty 40 hour a week job you can still take pride in grinding it out like a boss and a futile struggle is still more than you are actually entitled to, which is nothing.

>taking a pistol to the woods to end it
You would have better luck with an axe m8

I guess what I mean is, "One must imagine sisyphus happy" is a bit ridiculous a sentiment, but one can very well imagine sisyphus content, resigned, bored, and all kinds of things that aren't miserable and wanting to end this.

Do you think pic related would be happy that you wasted a glorious gift his father gave you?

Right there with you. Been fighting with my fiancee a lot lately, and she just said she was going to a costume party tonight. I know what that means. It's stupid to kill myself over this, but it's not only this. Been fighting cancer since I was 16, which makes it hard to stay swole and to hold jobs when I have to take so many sick days, and that takes a heavy toll on my social life and paying the bills. I don't want to ride the pity wave and tell my employers I'm ill, and this is where my pride has landed. My friends think I'm flaky for it, and that's even if I can call them my friends after all the times they've gone on about me behind my back. My parents are the only constantly good thing in life but I know that I'm a strain on them in my state. When I was with her I felt like things could keep going like that forever, like maybe I would get better and things would pick up. Now I know she can easily replace me with some random fuck at a party just like that. I didn't want to be special, but the hope of having a future bonded with someone put a little more fight into the struggle. I am so tired now. Tonight I'm taking myself before any other force can. Thank you for the laughs and for the education and sense of community that led me to be the stronger person that I am today. Goodbye, you crazy bastards.

Do you know how lucky you are?

Millions of sperm, thousands of eggs, and even then, most of the ones that meet never get born. You're one in a million, and you want to throw it away?

If your life sucks, be a man about it. Realize you have nothing to lose, and take some bold risks. Ask a girl out. Travel. Start a business. But this "go to the woods and shoot myself" bullshit is for pussies, and you're not a pussy.

What do you have to say to this guy?Cause i've got nothing.

Why I fucking hate the forest and all those dumb animals and shit. Shoot a hole in a tree and fuck it my dude.

How did you make a woman who cheats on you knowningly your fiancé? Let me lay it out to you straight, you have issues.

Try living for yourself rather than for others.

Nice reading comprehension.

>nigga says he has cancer and life is shit
>"just live for yourself bro"
The absolute state of your mind

Attached: 1541097561865.jpg (750x1199, 82K)

Don't end your life. There's always something better to do, don't kill yourself because of a disgusting woman, find another, or at least just live your life banging prostitutes, Idk, but don't kill yourself.

>Pistol
>Not rifle or shotgun
Up your end game, user.

well, bye

This is good post.

THIS.
I engaged a whore and it, of course, blew up in my face. BPD bitch literally ruined my life. (Finances, friends, freedom, family, feelings)
>But I let it happen.
If you don't put yourself first, no one else will.

as Christ himself I strongly encourage you don't do that, because at the end of the day the impulse to kill yourself is coming from an out-of-body consciousness that wants to eat your soul, and has likely spent the last few years of your life leading you astray so that it can take you straight to Hell after you commit suicide because you killed yourself and so your body cannot physically hold onto your consciousness by means of gluing one to the other with oxygen

you'll be aight, just worry less and don't be so hard on yourself

Camus a shit

range ban incel please

Attached: 1527857646626.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Safe travels, friend, God bless you. We'll see you soon.

bruh, you've gotta at least wait until your parents are dead. Please don't do that shit to them. However much pain you are in now, if you kill yourself you're going to kill them too, only they'll have to keep walking around pretending to be alive.

lol yes. I thought about just loading a gun with one or two bullets and walking deep into a forest to purposefully get lost. So I know that if I end up getting cold feet I wouldn't be able to make it out without starving to death or shooting myself to end my suffering.
But my life has ups and downs so I don't end up getting depressed enough to actually do it.

Attached: 1540677513494.jpg (1440x1291, 193K)

fuck no dont give the jews another suicide to inflate their gun death statistics

This is what I did 5 years ago when I decided to end it all, shot a squirrel instead, felt surprised I felt no remorse

atleast 3 times a week.
Sometimes 7 days a week when the bipolar takes a down turn.

But you need to remember this user, Were all gonna die eventually, there is no escape. You might as well make the best of it.
You might not live the life of your dreams.
But you can make a decent life.
You can get a job and make 50k. You can live off 25k save for 5 years and have some freedom.

It's also a sin, you will suffer more in your next life and you will have to face it during your final judgement.

Attached: Typical4ChanAdvice.png (468x60, 24K)

>host

Based advice.

The thought of suicide passes my mind daily.
Instead I tell myself to strive for success to shove in the face of all those who would seek to see me fail.
Memento Mori, the end will come eventually.
>We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski.