HOLY SHIT LANKLETS ETERNALLY BTFO

Manlet uprising NOW

Attached: młodociany huligan grozi śmiercią i atakuje nastolatka.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bo5Rpaxl9eX/?hl=en&taken-by=rafezy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he took the shots like a champ tho

Hahahaha lanklets don’t get enough blood flow to their head so they’re all awkward, slow subhumans

Why isn't he fighting back?

this, they’re uncoordinated and usually have the slowest reaction times. also checked

it's his dad

Low test

lanklets are cowardly and weak.
he knew his place.

Już sprawdzamy kim jest Tomek

He doesn't need to, he knows that he is a thousand times superior for his grand height and allowed the manlet his minute in the sun.

Damn that's terrible seeing a guy like that get bullied. Taller people really look more innocent, I can sort of get why women are so obsessed with height. Honestly lanklets are bros. All the guys who open manlet threads are like 5'10-6' midlets who secretly suspect that they are manlets themselves.

>Tfw no lanklette gf.

Haha this reminds me of a btfo of the good old days, when 5'8 David killed 9'6 Goliath. Since then lanklets have never recovered.

Attached: david-and-goliath.jpg (706x840, 123K)

Doesn't think the manlet can even hurt him.

Plus he's a pussy pretending to be an an anarchist.

It would be wrong to hit a child

David had God on his side, I don't think God is a manlet.

instagram.com/p/Bo5Rpaxl9eX/?hl=en&taken-by=rafezy

lanklet btfo

He would easily kick that dude's ass, he just doesn't know it. He took three on the chin and didn't even stop grinning. Two more and the camera stopped showing his face but he probably wasn't much more bothered.d

That explains why god granted every manlet with god-tier gains. He loves us.

Lanklets btfo'd yet again.

>If anyone ever comes to you and says "let us worship other gods" you burn their town and kill their livestock.

Overcompensation at its finest.

Funny how everyone in the thread doesn't point out the fact that the manlet backed off the moment the "lanklet" stood up. The guy is like a foot taller than him. Yes, he could have fucking destroyed the manlet, and the thought of that scares you all.

Tall guy is probably a nice guy that wasn't to feel accepted and feels like nobody likes him.

I might be speaking for myself.

Attached: afjn345ggd1018.png (364x271, 56K)

Wants

Attached: 3fb2d34c53a40bf78b74436a28fb1d18.jpg (736x488, 60K)

I accept you and like you user. even though i am 5'8!

Attached: e931fde4256ad1d1ef31e05e374176ed.png (500x463, 213K)

Warm hugs.

Attached: SAD.png (1767x1080, 2M)

The virgin manlet COPE rage

VS

The Chad pacifist wisdom

literally a cope story for manlets

The New York metro must redpill thousands of people every year.

Attached: brazil manlet chad.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

David basicaly wandered into the giants land and slaughtered his people and they dog piled on him.

The whole NIGGA KILLED HIM WITH A ROCK AND A SLING thing is exagerattion.
He probably slamed a rock into his face to finish the job and claimed he did it solo in a mano y mano fight.

I was bullied exactly like this in my childhood. It’s giving me flashbacks.

looks like a chimpanzee LMAO
GOD IN HEAVENS