I'm poor, outta food, but have 20lbs of recently expired protein powder in my closet...

I'm poor, outta food, but have 20lbs of recently expired protein powder in my closet. Enough calories to keep me alive until payday in 2 weeks.

Can I live on protein powder until then? I'll incorporate some solids when I get offered from friends and such, and mix in some oats, nuts for fiber and texture, plus eating broccoli daily. also I take vitamins and omega 3 capsules.

People scream that I shouldn't, but I don't see why. Can it be done?

Attached: bbetterarmsthanyou.jpg (640x800, 48K)

Sure but if you're getting 2k+ calories a day from literally only protein your liver is going to be working very hard.

Nope, the bacteria in your guts will die off which can kill you

Try it, report back everyday.

You will not be well. 2 weeks is a long time.
Try it

Yeah you'll be absolutely fine. The body can handle a fully liquid diet for about 2 weeks before things start going bad. Also enjoy liquid shits. Lift hard as you can though and enjoy mad gains from all that protein. Like said though. Report back here and the end of each week so we know you haven't died.

Well, I use Impact whey total protein, which consists of, per 100g: 83g protein from casein, egg and whey, 4g carbs and 4.7g fat.

And I'll have nuts and broccoli and oats aswell. Surely that'll count for something, right?

I don't wanna die. Why is this supposedly so dangerous? If I also have some broccoli, nuts and oats, I'm set right? That's a lotta carbs and fiber.

Also, I'm drinking gallons of water.

And I'm not that concerned by hunger. I'm doing an IF 20/4 split, so I'm used to not eating all day, then finally chugging down some protein shake.

My mom said I could have some meat from her freezer too, gonna go get it tomorrow when I start my journey.

I also have 2lbs of peanut butter, maybe I'll mix that in the shakes?

You won't die. You'll just start to feel like shit and it can fuck with your gut biome.

> it can fuck gut biome

Why, how do I prevent this?

Was in your position. I went on 2 day fasts and then ate something on the third day. Did this until I got cash.

stop being a payday faggot

>2 weeks
That's easily achievable. I managed to live on protein powder and oats with some oil/butter for fat for over 3 months. I was somewhat vitamin deficient afterwards though.

Every single day I see this dude on Bumble trolling for whitebois. It's honestly hilarious

Attached: 1540304633365.png (500x647, 139K)

Enjoy your kidney disease user

By payday, I mean dividends from my massive stock portfolio, stay burger my friend

3 MONTHS? How did you do this, I can probably save up to buy some butter if that's what I need, I got a kg of peanut butter I'm thinking of consuming together with this shit. Can I consume extra vitamins to not be deficient?

No this is actually a grill, a famous vietnamese bodybuilder.

>dividends
nope you're a poorfag

>How did you do this
Simple. You but massive quantities on sale and then you keep eating it until you're so tired of it that you start losing weight due to losing appetite. Vitamin supplements probably help if you can afford them, though you'll recover your levels decently fast if you eat nutritiously afterwards.

Interesting

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-165736_Bumble.jpg (1440x2960, 990K)

That's obviously not her you faceblind pajeet

go the local labor pool, you will make 70$ a day they pay you the same day.

Far from it. Lost 5k on AAPL today tho. What's in your portfolio?

I don't live in a 3rd world country (like America) so we don't have shit like that. I lied about the payday, I'm just a stingy fuck with a bunch of expired protein powder I need to eat.

just go on a cut and make aure you're /fast/ing correctly
eating at a deficit will turn you into a twink again

Enjoy those fiber-free shits and that protein/calcium poisoning

I'm a mesomorph with poor eating habits thus I'm chubby. I'll never become a twink.

Calcium? how did you know, I'm drinking all my sjhakes with milk. The oats and nuts will give me the fibrous shits I need, right?

How do I protect myself from protein poisoning