Boomers on Jow Forums, teach us your wisdom

boomers on Jow Forums, teach us your wisdom

Attached: 1531113958233.jpg (2527x1440, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LvUUj1OInCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You want some wisdom kid. The good ol days dont last forever . Theres your advice

Boomers don’t know shit. They’re a generation of spoiled people who squandered everything given to them. Their parents were just cannon fodder for the war machine and happened to come out on top due to competitive advantage. Next time you see a boomer thank them for the shit economy. Thank them for feminism. Thank them for environmental degradation. Ask them if their mortgaged 2nd home and suvs were worth it.

You just have to work hard and it'll all play off. dont end up being one of those entitled anti-fa altrighters, nothing is a substitute for elbow grease and sweat. a lot of millenials are self-absorbed and allergic to hard work.

Lol “go to colllege get debt then work your way up in this shit retail job” go kill yourself boomer faghot

this place made me unironically hate boomers at my gym. every time i see them walking naked in the locker room with their flabby asses and saggy sacks or doing meme exercises with shit form like doing leg presses with no weight, i get mad

You want real advice? Plastic weights.
You can lift on the rain and they don’t rust.
They are colourful so you always find them
They are plastic so they don’t hurt if you accid kick them.
Always eat your vegetables but make sure you get some meat as well.
Open doors for women, always let a lady enter first-unless it’s a bar or pub then you enter first- it don’t matter if they don’t thank you, you know you did the right thing.
Do things that help,you sleep at night. If something’s on your mind confess to someone, I still visit my ancestors graves now and then to chat with them.
Always respect the dead.
Always respect yourself.
Always be polite, use your manners, please and thanks are bread and butter but people just stopped eating it.
Take care of your things, that’s how you get nice things.

fasting cycles. regular I.F. + 4-6 day fast once per 6 weeks
eggs with under-cooked yolks are a good way to round out many meals
training to failure is your best bet if you are short on time to train

Don’t be a bitch. Rule #1 in life.

Lol you also have to be smart.

Getting a degree in communications or sociology or psychology or political science and associated bullshit isn't a real education.

Deep Purple are better for lifting than Led Zeppelin

Attached: fireball.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Lol tell that to all the stem people with good degrees who are out of work. Thanks diversity hires and nepotism!

Recognize that a lot of what society says you "need to have" or "need to do" is really entirely optional.

Reassess accordingly. This means not buying a lot of shit, and not doing a lot of "normal" shit. It also means doing other cool stuff instead.

Attached: rs_293x337-140514154118-Yoda_SWSB.png (293x337, 258K)

>other cool stuff
like what?

Ask not what your country can do for you. But what you can do for your country

youtu.be/LvUUj1OInCs
Based and Blackmorepilled

I'm in my mid 40s.

I was a khv in my early 20s

Lifting changed my life.

I still have a 450 DL, a 225 C&J, and a 1330 2 mile time. It sounds cocky, but I'll crush 95% of guys my age.

If I could travel back in time, I would tell 20 year old me the following:

Compound lifts are where it's at

You need intensity and consistency

Start boxing and bjj sooner

Always keep a positive attitude, no matter what

Max out your deferred comp account, dummy

Cut out all sugars

Stand by your friends. You'll still be friends 20 years from now.

Ask girls out, and get shot down. Then realize rejection isn't shit. You're now unstoppable.

A lifestyle based on fitness, financial planning, and self improvement leads to a great life.

Make sure you never go to sleep until you've done something that makes you better than when you woke up.

Ignore negative people.

Bros, stay positive and develop a strong work ethic, and you'll have no regrets when youre my age.

you gotta get good at something

>He doesn't know how to network

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 40K)

Go to a good church. Even if you don't believe. You will never find a better place for free networking and community service opportunities (which leads to more free networking). It's practically full of old white boomers with their own companies.

Attached: 1533500048861.png (1342x1940, 765K)

What I'll actually take from your advices and try to apply them tomorrow
>You need intensity and consistency
>Always keep a positive attitude, no matter what
Others I can pass
Thanks Boombro

yo I am a fucking SPUNION who's only job experience is being a metamorphic rock and networking has made me all-powerful

didn't need a degree to become all-powerful now did I? nah son just needed to network

Shitposting on Jow Forums all day

women arent worth it

focus on yourself

that urge to suck cock will never go away, Just go homo now and waste these years.

For lifting
Black Sabbath > Deep Purple > Led Zeppelin
For listening at home
Led Zeppelin > Deep Purple > Black Sabbath

Don't ever fall for the 8+hr/day work meme.

>tfw I have the same head shape as in OP pic, but not the neck
Memes aside, is it possible to get a thicc necc?

yea it was all worth it hahaha

Attached: first sip of the day.webm (360x640, 849K)

get a motorcycle

Attached: MTS-Enduro-Pro_2018_Ambience_11_Gallery_1920x1080.mediagallery_output_image_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

Don’t settle down before you hit 30. Men at 30 are like women at 18, peak desirability.

Learn to lead. If there's something you don't know and have to figure out, whether for work or school or lifting, force yourself to follow through. Adopt a problem solver mindset, don't kick problems down the road and don't cast blame, even if deserved. It doesnt help jack shit in the end. Keep a routine, whether its diet, training, school, work, sports, whatever. Having consistency brings results, results bring confidence, which brings everything guys want (money, gains, girls). If they treated you well, take care of your parents. A man that can care for his family is a leader.

Don't mix psychology in there. Except for parts of psychoanalysis it has as much scientific backup as medicine. It just has a bad reputation thanks to fucking Freud who just claimed stuff he couldn't proof. Psychology studies is 50% statistics and methodology (at decent universities that is).

neck curls.

Good list. Would add:

>Accept responsibility for things that are your fault (even if circumstances outside your control don't make it 100% your fault). 100% accepting of responsibility for your actions is the first step to figuring out how to fix the problem.
>Work hard every single day. Get a side hustle going that's also your passion, if you don't have a passion, find one.

Can echo this. Doesn't mean you shouldn't settle down with the right girl if you find her, but take your time to find her if you need it. You'll know when you know. After 30 the power starts shifiting to men. You can still have the younger girl while a woman can't do the same. Don't settle for less because you don't think you can do any better. I'm married but at 30, decently in shape and well-adjusted, and get way more attention than I did at 20.

actully pretty good advice.......
but one question, when do the good old days start

why would you go to uni and then work retail?

down hill d miller?

boomer here in mid 30s
dont fall for the hedonism meme
go to church, marry a young virgin and make at least three white babies
if youre a shitskin, disregard this advice and kys

a thread died for this

based

Attached: 1528878546992.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

Attached: 1530831431752.jpg (690x588, 79K)

Based boomer

Attached: 1532777771130.jpg (480x450, 80K)

question for boomers
do you still regret not being with her?

I'm with her

Attached: 1531964833755.gif (467x398, 70K)

i think hes talking about 30-40 year old boomers.
Not actual boomers.

OP right?

Attached: 1540752552089.png (1222x1177, 242K)

>tfw all the lifts I made in my life aren't helping me at all as I sit waiting to know if my 2yo daughter has leucemia

Well, I guess it's true you're never strong enough for some things.

Attached: file.png (380x349, 73K)

Climbing Everest, going to a comfy gym, getting a PA to do your bullshit, learning neat shit and traveling the world.

Attached: 1533737394714m.jpg (1024x539, 124K)

Hope things turn out well for you user

Attached: 1540051909369.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

Damn

Attached: 1540998722574.jpg (370x446, 24K)

Attached: IMG_3281.jpg (750x563, 37K)

buy the real bitcoin before it costs a million

Attached: cashh.png (252x200, 7K)

results just came, it's not leucemia
I can't even describe how I feel right now

Attached: 20181103_142031.jpg (5312x2988, 3.58M)

Rainbow is also great for lifting

Good shit. But you should probably be doing something other than posting on a Rwandan figure skating board right now.

Trade schools are a thing too. Friend of mine went to welding school and is making bank.

1. Penis = man and Vagina = woman

Now, the grey area is "natural." Men can cut their shit off and make a fake vag, but they're still men with as much testosterone as you numales (which is to say, none). This makes you gay (which isn't wrong, but if you define yourself by who you fuck, you're cancer and will be swept up in the next Crusade).

2. Traps ARE gay.

3. Rent = pissing away equity.

4. You DO NOT need the latest video game, the best car, the best home in the trendiest location. Buy in a working class neighborhood. My mortgage is lower by half of most of the rent I paid when I was younger.

4a. Double/Triple up on room mates if you're alone. This helps tremendously and might save a couple of them some money as well. I lived with a friend who inherited his house from his mom (dad died younger, mom died suddenly years later). He refinanced, and took in two room mates. We basically paid his mortgage for him.

5. Go to bed early. (Anything after 10pm is too late)

6. Learn that there is a greater 'thing' out there than you or your perception of your problems. I'm not saying go to Church, but you'll begin understanding that you are not the center of the world at some point, unless you are too far gone.

7. Hobbies are one thing. Vices are another. Keep the two separate.

8. You'll be okay without electronics. Turn them off occasionally.

9. Learn how to fish. Not from the latest streamer on youtube. Go to your local bait shack or where you buy fishing tackle and start asking questions. You'll get a million different answers for the same fish. Listen to all of them and have fun experimenting.

Remember, fishing is not about the end result. It is about the experience.

10. If you cannot be objective, everything you believe is wrong.

Don't sweat the pussy, let the pussy sweat you.

The good old days are happening right now, people only appreciate them after they are past

If you're looking for a Jow Forums-type career, be a Firefighter. Don't volunteer for fucking ZOG (military) and don't bother with police work, it's gay bureaucratic shit.

We can only learn from their mistakes. They had everything going their way, and nothing to show for it. We live in a drugged-up, sexually broken shithole because of those old manbabies.

Get up and make your bed

Based and reality pilled

My connections got m me my job

You never listen and just say I'm wrong, so why bother? You'll have to learn the hard way, like I did

Attached: shh coffee ghost.jpg (840x839, 200K)

time>money

that being said don't fall for the "I'm wasting the best years of my life meme"

compound interest means the money you save in your younger years is worth multiple magnitudes more by the time you retire. for example, 10$ saved at 4% for 40 years is nearly 50$. if you're 20, the next time you think about spending 10$ on some dumb shit, ask yourself if you would spend 50$ on it, because in a way, you are. itll help you cut back on unnecessary shit and set up your later years to be better. i think most of us would prefer our life to improve as we age. you can use a similar mindset to ease into spending. when you're 40 you will only have about 20 years to save, so the same 10$ would be about 25$

Nice

>Cut out all sugars

This is the only one I dont get. I thought you need sugars to bulk and gain muscle.

Time is going to pass whether you use it wisely or not.

Attached: 1536845218779.jpg (2336x3246, 313K)

sorry to sound dumb, whats a comp account?

>boomers on Jow Forums, teach us your wisdom
What the fuck you want to know, OP?

Both do complete opposite

Bretty gud

Attached: b2c.png (1000x861, 259K)

>tfw my few months left of my age starting with a "2". Soon my age will start with a "3"

what does it feel like?

The anxiety was 20X worse than anything that came my way. Take a deep breath, think through the situation, and ask for help.

Also Houses are a depreciating asset which take a lot of time and money to repair. They are fully capable of losing value as well. The difference in time and money from mortgage payment + house repair vs rent can be invested for market gains that can perform just as well as gains in equity. It's a calculation, not a rule.

a) the secret to health is knowing how to breathe.

99.9999% of people have shallow breathing. they barely get any oxygen in, they are tense, tire easy, can't think straight, toss and turn at night. one little secret that every expert on sleep knows:

bad breathing leads to bad sleep which leads to autism/ADHD/schizophrenia/paranoia... joe rogan has a podcast about this.

b) fap every 7 or 8 days, but only to imagination, and only vanilla scenarios. don't rely on any scenario you wouldn't be able to fulfill with an average girl. a regular girl in a bikini should turn you on.

Sorry but I'm not going to stop jerking it to Asian camgirls user.

I hate people that shout out problems with no solutions. Whats this special technique on breathing only you know that no one else knows faggot

He inhales cocks.

Thanks Dad

Attached: 1537801157107.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

He inhales feminine braaps.

Have retarded levels of self-confidence around women. Women are not like dudes, the traits that make them attracted to you are not based on looks alone, they love confidence above everything else, even if you're ugly. To quote a female friend of mine when I showed her a video of a short, ugly dude trying pick up lines: "there's something weirdly attractive about a guy that ugly being so confident".

Is that all it is for you heretics

Diaphragm breathing

lol this doesn't do any of the things the first user said. it definitely doesnt fix "autism/adhd/schizophrenia/paranoia"

Found the zoomer

Attached: 1541128311876.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Work a trade kid
No student debt feels pretty good.
Also buy a house. Even if it goes down in value (market is inflated) you can still live in it. Also owning it means Mr shekleburg the landlord isn't constantly popping in to check on the place
Stay in shape. It much easier to maintain than letting yourself get fat and then getting back into shape

My english is shit so some of those may be hard to understand, but if anybody wants advice from a 32 year old boomer beaner, here you go:

1. Be confident, even if you have no reason to.

2; Learn a little about everything so you can talk about everything, and learn to talk to all sorts of people. Having a social circle that thinks like you is a privilege of the young, and after 24 you'll regret not having improved your hability to talk to all sorts of people and befriend them.

3. If you can have a "I belong here" attitude regardless of where you are and who you talk to, you're going very far in life.

4. Be brutally honest about everything, without being autistic. It doesn't matter what you're insecure about or what you're trying to hide, somewhere there's a guy owning up to this same thing and being honest about it, and people around him are appreciating him and feeling some sort of admiration for this guy while people around can see through your lies and insecurities.

5. Realise that reason alone does not govern your actions, and that you'll have more self-control and discipline once you acknowledge how habit, social pressure, primitive drives and certain external cues influence your behavior, so you can "fool" yourself into becoming better

6. Look like you're having a good time and people will be drawn to you, look like you're having a bad time and people will stay away from you.

7. Test your ability to abstain from things you like every now and then. Not indulging in things (or people) immediately may give you a lasting, life-long appreciation for them.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

>1. Be confident, even if you have no reason to.
>3. If you can have a "I belong here" attitude regardless of where you are and who you talk to, you're going very far in life.
>4. Be brutally honest about everything, without being autistic

Very stupid post. Use this "advice" and you'll get kicked out of most social circles worth being in.

>Make sure you never go to sleep until you've done something that makes you better than when you woke up.

You may be on to something, user

Oh no watch out boomer the cookie monster is sneaking up on you while you're pretending to sleep with your sunglasses on.

>3. If you can have a "I belong here" attitude regardless of where you are and who you talk to, you're going very far in life..

>2; Learn a little about everything so you can talk about everything, and learn to talk to all sorts of people. Having a social circle that thinks like you is a privilege of the young, and after 24 you'll regret not having improved your hability to talk to all sorts of people and befriend them.

>7. Test your ability to abstain from things you like every now and then. Not indulging in things (or people) immediately may give you a lasting, life-long appreciation for them.

I appreciate you pointing this out, boomer user. Going to bear these in mind in particular today.

Attached: 1539594745920.jpg (309x61, 8K)

>lot of time and money to repair
Found the guy who never owned a home.

If you keep shit up, expenses are minimal.

And if you're lazy, buy a condo so you don't have to worry about your roof or things like that.

Yes, houses are capable of losing value. It's no more risk (and likely less risk than) "market gains."

If your'e a real morally flexible scumbag, you can buy shit property in low income areas and rent to gub'mint subsidized people.

thanks old man, when I'm grown and youre dead I'll remember this

Based

how do i know if a girl is the right one for me?

Happy for you bro

Always mow the lawn at 8am on a saturday