Guys, I've failed

Nutted on the first day of no nut November. Breaking my 3 day streak (and new record from 2 days) and ruining my entire self esteem. I've used this one coupon I've found for a free nut but I know that realistically, it doesn't fix shit. Please help, I don't know how you guys go on for months without end...

Attached: coupom.jpg (640x372, 23K)

I nutted so many times already. I feel like shit. Stress is a big trigger of mine. Idk bro.

What did you nut to, out of curiosity?

>I've used this one coupon I've found for a free nut but I know that realistically, it doesn't fix shit.

>this entire post

Attached: 1519245010919.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Why does it matter? Just add an extra day past November, make your goal not wacking it for a month instead of some reddit meme.

I already want to kill myself, don't remind me

Like I said, it was a 3 day streak. The whole normie November shit was a cutesy addition. It was a challenge I attempted 3 times just to get to day 3. it's hard man, everythings hard

this is satire

Attached: 1540666381397.jpg (563x503, 21K)

I feel you dude, it's really scary how hard it is to control. I was able to stop smoking weed for a month easily, but jerking off is entirely different.

Fuck off weak faggot

Attached: Capture.jpg (1917x966, 260K)

Thanks for the coupon!

>tfw nutted on most big booty short haired girls on /gif/

Attached: Dqnl0gyUcAAWk7o.jpg (1127x685, 80K)

>Calling others weak
>Browsing Jow Forums

I don't care if you're on Jow Forums, you have no right.

Same with me and losing weight, literally the slightest adjustment in my diet and I lost 30 lbs in 2 months of doing absolutely nothing. But nofap is an entirely different beast

>Nutted to Tempo,Fairy leviathan and Aile from Mega man
Not even real people, I think I'm gonna pull the trigger this time fren

>just busted a nut
>see this post
Thanks for the coupon OP. You saved my 1 day streak.

Attached: 1541169077130-fit.png (271x186, 7K)

I would scold you, but i'm no better

Tell me user, was it worth it?

Senpai, I’m just like you but with sleep, easily could be in bed by 9pm but I always find a reason to stay up. But a nice wank is a whole ‘nother challenge

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
fuck this shit desu, fren. Why did I have to be addicted to pron?!

Attached: IMG_20181103_074706.jpg (1024x963, 87K)

It was the medias fault, they tricked us into believing fapping was fine. People used to tell their kids masturbation myths because they knew youth wouldn't understand the psychological effects. But some fuckers just has to come out saying it's fine to wank and ruins several generations lives. The truth is user, we're fucked! Every single time i try to get out, I see some new shit from one of my favorite fictional characters, or a hot new video from one of my favorite fetishes. The game was rigged from the start

Attached: 2018-10-22.gif (200x200, 536K)

Wait a minute.. you might be onto something surface level that I never thought of...

In terms of what I beat it to, yea, I'm going through mega mans lore and Aile is the waifu, It's good to finally get it off to the characters. After nutting through It was like a wave of regret drowned me, with shame spreading through my whole body (excluding my crotch, it obviously felt pretty good down there)

Just put the pieces together user. Whats a common trend in todays media, the answer is toxic masculinity. They're trying to make us fap to indirectly lower our testosterone and emasculate us. This is what they're teaching the children of our generation right now! It ain't exactly rocket science boy!

Are you idiots serious? lmao just jack off.
>inb4 goy, jew post etc

Ever since I started jacking off I've been super socially awkward. It's only now that I stopped (or at least tried to stop that I've been more approachable.)

Think, why would Jews give out something for free?

Attached: jew stats quick rundown.png (690x5604, 504K)

the only thing sadder than no fap is how shit you guys are at abstaining. 3 days in and you're already fucking it up

What do you do then?

t. Low sex drive
It's hard with an addiction desu. But I can do better

>Breaking my 3 day streak (and new record from 2 days) and ruining my entire self esteem.
There's your fucking problem user. It's not about reaching that big goal, it's all about how you deal with the failures and hardships that come along the way. You only last 2 days and fuck it up? Deal with it, you made a mistake. Don't beat yourself up about it and guilt trip yourself. This shit is hard, you're going to fail at times. Learn to deal with it.

Attached: 1540341988585.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Not him, but whenever I think about fapping I immediately try to think about something else. Sometimes I get on a game or puzzle that will challenge my mind for a good long while. Or I think about something that I've been wanting to do but never had the time.

>want to nut
>get a throbbing headache about 30 seconds in without fail
why has god forsaken me to no nut november

Same, nutted to the ex, again.

Day 3 and I just had a wet dream, did I fail?