Fatass Inspired to fast for 100 days

What I need for this? I'm 320 lbs. I'm 5 foot 9, 28, my plan is to fast until I am 180 lbs OR for 100 days, whichever comes first.

Reading /fast/ has convinced me it's time to STOP being an obese loser.

pic not fully related

Attached: fatty irl.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally eat less, dumbass.

no, faggot, I am not wasting my time with that bullshit

You're already a waste time if you have let yourself go like that. And you will definitely rebound or stall on this fasting meme instead of just being sensible about weight loss.
But go ahead and try starving yourself, pig.

t. jew

on the right path user, fasting is the way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0&t=

thank you!

Read the OP post in /fast/ and ask your questions there ffs.
Making your own thread isn't going to get you any more attention than anons telling you to fuck off for being an attention whore.

shut up

You need salt and potassium chloride. Preferably salt with trace minerals like pink salt or seasalt.
Check out the Snake Diet channel
youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM

psootoscience

Disregard, OP!

liar

Didn't seem to have an issue with stuffing your fat face for years on end, sure are in a hurry to get it off you

h8r, kys

I'm not the one so impatient and unhappy with my weight that I'm willing to try a meme diet before giving up 5 days later because it's a fucking meme diet

fasting is NO meme!

t. fasting until ripped in 2017

Fasting for 100 days is not a meme.

Right

not always, muh frin

Actual science vs the ravings of angry changs and their fat sjw overlords, hmmmm difficult decisions.

shut up, fat isn't AUTO non Jow Forums, asshat

fat=w0rk0ut fu3l, autist

when you fail at day 2, remember my face

Attached: 1453268397798.jpg (480x640, 24K)

OP here, just came off a 15 day and was easily able to do it. Nice try, McDonalds IDF!

Attached: (YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID).jpg (251x168, 6K)

If you honestly think you have the willpower to fast for 100 days without some Tibetan monks at your side you're going to end up hating yourself a lot more when you relapse and gorge yourself with everything available.

Take the redpill OP. Stop eating all processed foods and sugars. Start eating vegetables and meat along with other food the human body was designed to consume.

Attached: 0ac882e17d484473600x400.jpg (600x400, 33K)

go watch Snake Diet videos on YT

you wanna mital for that?

nah

bump

wtf?

hm?

nothing. sorry.

np. hm.

ok bro.

If you got fat eating an American diet you are probably addicted to sugar. You will get really sick if you start fasting. I mean like serious mirgranes headaches.

Straight fasting to lose that much fat is an extreme choice. It's worked for others, whether it will work for you or if you have secondary health concerns I wouldn't say.

Fasting is essentially an extreme method of going into raging ketosis. If you've never fasted for shorter periods - 100 days without having made any other major changes might be very difficult.

I might try a little bit more of a gradual approach and really you want your body to be primed to directing available energy to muscle maintenance rather than fat storage before you completely cut food intake.

I think doing SS and Intermittent Fasting for 6 weeks and eating low-glycemic index foods might be a much easier first step. You should notice some weight loss and some strength gain. Then if you decide to go on a longer fast while remaining moderately active, have some frozen keto meals on standby if you get to day 4-7 on a prolonged fast and want out for a few days - you can eat keto for a few days, return to your fast and remain metabolically "primed" for high fat oxidation.

>15 day
original post and followup made on same day. 15 day fasting time vortex? fasting time lord?
are we actually larping fasting now? I was actually trying to be helpful

lol moron

come back when you are at least 10 days in. why even post this now? there is no credibility here. i will readily interact in your next thread . but this one is pointless. we dont even know if you have the willpower to do a simple 72 hour.

the magnesium is important if your going long.

this. you could just do OMAW (one meal a week) and refeed with a 1200 cal meal of some fatty meat or fish with veggies. then do this for 14 weeks while reminding yourself that during the 100 days of OMAW your refeeding meal is part of the process and your not allowed anything but some meat and veggies of about 1200 cals

Make sure it's a dry fast