Where does Sage fall on the Chad chart. I would say mega chad, just hehind GigaChad

Where does Sage fall on the Chad chart. I would say mega chad, just hehind GigaChad

Attached: web1_northcutt_200_p_6654049.jpg (640x427, 93K)

i wouldn't say chad. only because of how autistic he is. sure he's physically a chad

In his case, autism only increases his Chad lvl

I'd say 8/10 on chad chart. 9 and 10 are for more alpha people.

you can see how he's unconsciously hard-mewing here

He has a really nice personality

God I want to smash that fucking face.
>"I felt like destroying something beautiful."

That's the guy who knows how to enchant shoes?

His sperginess increases his chad level, in the same way tom brady's does. Plus, no nuerotypical becomes a pro-fighter, you have to be either a psychopath or a sperg to have what it takes.

Attached: giganigga.jpg (654x982, 230K)

>Final photographic proof of the fallacy of the Big Black Phallus

Its proof of bbc muscle genetics tho, guy in pic doesn't even lift weights, just fights and calisthenic, built like a wsm competitor

>establish a fact from a single pic
the absolute state of this website

Attached: 1539709750460.png (1366x768, 1.47M)

>Implying you cannot substantiate a fact from a single photograph.
I only need to see one pic of you to know you are, in fact, an ugly, dyel faggot, user.

you are gay

His dad was a bodybuilder who was busted for steroid trafficking iirc. Both him and his sister have probably been on low doses of test since they could crawl. It's not fair brews.

Dolph Lundgren would be a 9. even at his age, female reporters still cream themselves interviewing him.

Senegalese wrestlers do resistance training it's actually the biggest component of their training after sparring and eat plenty, unlike other martial arts preach they actually actively aim for improving their bodies and not just rely on technique like a bunch of cucks.

Even if you do nothing but pushups, if you do an assload of them daily to failure and if you aren't a midget with a bodyweight over 200lb you are gonna get big.
They do the same with squats, they grab a partner from the back and squat to train their legs, they do pullups for biceps and upper back.
And this is not counting the ones that do go to a gym to lift weights.

proof this board is so gay

are you all high or something?

how can anyone read these comments and think "wow im so straight"

>user visits Jow Forums for the first time

He's kind of ugly.

>See picture of a black man
>Immediately look at his groin

>wow im so straight
most insecure thing ive ever read

Attached: 1529367419985.png (201x226, 67K)

Actually user, the first thing I looked at was that mad happy bro behind his shoulder.

>grow up as basically the real Ivan Drago
>spends whole life training
>never develops social skills

thats the beauty

99% of them don't lift though, they live on an average of 2$ a day. To get over 200lbs and lean on calisthenics is impressive

how the fuck is tom brady a sperg?

do you have any video evidence of this? i'd like to see

By normie standards, 10/10.

By pro athlete standards, 5/10.

how do I unironically get a face like his?

He kinda looks like blond chad version of my cousin