Seriously guys

Seriously guys

Attached: FB_IMG_1541172694151.jpg (750x674, 41K)

he's not wrong, at all

Honestly Jesus gets a bad rep but he had some good points just sayin

I’ve literally never seen anyone even mention making fun of fat person in the gym, nor old person in lecture. This asshole is just virtue signaling about a problem that doesn’t exist

Why do people make use tweets what are they tell me how to do basic social skills?

it's not my Job to make Little pussys feel better. People like this want me to bully the shit out of These weaklings. but i won't do it because im a nice Person and decided to not do it. but some deserve it.

how old are you?

Lol fattass nigga die I hate you I look at you and I wanna kill you faggot

Why are kiddies so obsessed with anxiety now?

Attached: FB_IMG_1540822320035.jpg (858x809, 48K)

>38 year old with anxiety
Fucking lmao

Attached: 1540836204079.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Seriously boomers explain yourselves

any boomer with anxiety is long gone, hope that clears things up

i gets them things. mostly likes.

Who just smiles at strangers?

Will continuing to just not interact or acknowledge anyone in any meaningful way suffice?

I'm nice to anyone trying to better themselves.
That includes almost everyone in the gym except those faggots that are there to meet people.

anyone working on improving themselves no matter where they are in life deserves atleast decency

making fun of fatties at the gym or older people re-educating is reserved for edgy teenage faggots who don't know better

3pbp

Everyone wants a mental disorder they can complain about, and it's the easiest to "diagnose"

yeah bros we're all on this board for the same reason as those fatties and boomers

Not wrong, but not right either. The situations listed are not extreme anxiety producing. If these produce extreme anxiety in anyone then they have bigger problems that a conversation won't fix.

>Le anxiety meme

I hate this coddling mentality

>tfw have OCD (diagnosed) and anxiety (doctor pushed me to pursue a formal diagnosis)
>tfw I've told my brother, "hey, you ever just sit in your room and suddenly feel a wave of terror strike you", for him to respond with, "lol no"
>struggle to make eye contact with people I like
>had severe sexual dysfunction due to anxiety
>had a hard time forming relationships with other girls because I felt like they were judging me
>heart palpitations during public speaking events and office hours
>could only use the gym at my school during weird hours when no one was there because I was convinced they'd mock my form even though it's pretty good
>struggled to use the subway, take airplanes, or buses because I'd start worrying I'd be trapped and start screaming uncontrollably
>I just sort of live with it, get mentally stronger and overcome many of these hurdles
>I still feel terrified all the time, but I force myself to talk to people, speak in public, and use the gym during daylight hours
>I still have compulsions, but I force hard time limits on myself (ex. No flipping lights on and off after 10)
>never take medication
>some super attractive Stacey who I knew from high school who used fo bully me for sweating during class discussions posts about her "anxiety"
>starts blogposting (inb4 hypocrite) about her litany of medications and the "ableist" healthcare system
I cannot express the depths of my hate. You deal with real shit for years, privately, because you're an adult and that's what you gotta do, and then some cunt who doesn't understand a fraction of what you've been theough gets asspats from the whole world. It's enough to make you go postal.

Attached: 75FB78CA-C050-421D-92B1-040CB46C265B.jpg (580x548, 43K)

i know this feel. stay strong, fuck what they say. they will never understand anyway

If you are really fat and at the gym, I am judging you very harshly. Fat fucks should stay home and lose some weight through dieting before daring to get in the gym. Most of the time they are doing meme routines with the trainer. I suffered through being a skelly. Everyone was bigger than me and I felt pathetic. I used that fear to move weight. Fuck all of you nice faggots. Undeserved compliments and general pleasantries will make them weak and feeble. Through pain one improves.

Anxiety is real, it's just that it's a good thing that's supposed to help you recognize when you are an inferior human being.

I’m 33 and currently going back to school. Not going to lie it’s fucking weird being in classes with 18/19 year olds. No one likes feeling like the odd man out.

>attempy to try better themselves
how about not fucking up in the first place you fat shit?

i will have some respect AFTER fat shit will lean out and gain muscle, never before

What kind of 38 year old would be worried about a bunch of 18 year olds in a class with them?

because of our feminised society

when you're faced with troubles in your life, the masculine approach is to buckle up and just trudge forward. that's the method that will get you somewhere. you might suffer but at least you are going somewhere.

the feminie approach is to be in touch with your feelings and cry for help. This works for women because men will always come to help them

but now feminists have labelled the male approach as "toxic masculinity" and are trying to convince men they need to be more like women. The problem is if you're a guy no-one gives a shit if you're suffering, least of all women

the only practical approach for men is to say "fuck you" to our problems and move forward by ourselves. stopping and crying wont do anything

so now women love crying about anxiety because they get to virtue signal about mental illness, which is all the rage right now. and pathetic men who have been tricked by women into being sad little weasels also like to cry about it.

i left my gf of 5 years because she claimed she had anxiety, she'd just use it to be a lazy pig and get sympathy

she'd do whatever she wanted, like go to parties and clubs, but wouldn't go work or gym because she was anxious, the day i left she was at work so i took her ounce of bud and packed my shit and left. i cant stand people who play the victim

lmao one of my work mates has it and he's the biggest cuck i know, i've seen him apologising to a girl via text for texting her lmaoooo
>sorry for messaging you, i know you don't want to talk to me

Attached: doggocreasin.jpg (480x458, 24K)

Based spaceposter.

>i took her ounce of bud and packed my shit and left.

How can one man be this absolutely based?

tpbp
These virtue signalling faggots are a cancer

It gives them excuses, rationalization, identity/"uniqueness"

I remember when I was diagnosed with panic disorder/generalized anxiety almost 20 years ago when I was 7, the few people I told didn't have a fucking clue what it was.

Everybody wants a label. Learning you have anxiety issues is your chance to learn to deal with it, no spiral down because you identify with it and people coddle you

i smoked her bud with a girl i worked with that following weekend, shagged her and we we're fuck buddies until she went to aus for some backpacking lol

Attached: F8BBB93BDF034E158B77015279C36C37.jpg (1440x911, 217K)

I agree with this , feminised society is definitely a thing. Why also jordan peterson is who he is. The form of masculinity he expresses just doesn't come to light anymore and we desperately need it

It's like the guys who spend 3 months in the gym working their way up to a 3pl8 quarter squat, and call themselves bodybuilders that can squat 3pl8s. No nigga, you have 140lb of lean mass and don't even know what glycogen is. Come talk to me when you've gone to the gym 5 years in a row without skipping more than a handful of days, and when you can put your ass on your heels 5x with 3pl8

Poseurs are always annoying

Similar thing happened, not sure if its being beta or anxiety or what.
>go to gym
>see some guy at the squat rack
>ask him how many more sets he has
>tells me 2
>warm up in the mean time
>2 sets later
>he's putting the weights up
>ask him if he's done
>"Yeah, thank you"

Made me chuckle a bit. I should be thanking him, what the hell is he thanking me for.

/thread

OCD is hell mate. Good luck out there. My compulsions are self destructive (picking skin and cutting nails) but I've been slowly improving. It's pretty much ruined my life lol.

Usually yes, though with legitimate anxiety issues you'll get blasted with unbalanced neurochemicals for no reason, constantly.

That's the problem, experiencing intense anxiety is not the same as having an anxiety disorder. If you're cuddling up with some cutie after a day of accomplishment, and suddenly your heart is 200bpm and you are scared everyone you love is about to die, that's true anxiety disorder

All these homos sjw type moving to Texas are ruining it. Being masculine is fucking cool and they want to make it like something is wrong with you if you are.

Attached: 1541017374362.jpg (696x631, 35K)

I do

Attached: 1537637635407.png (557x557, 374K)

just because you don't have these problems, doesn't mean they don't exist.
it's not a big deal to help the weak by telling them some nice words. nothing to paint dooms day pictures about a liberal broken society.

This. Dont be a puss

They only laugh at meme excercises. I did neckcurls. Many dudes and girls made fun of me. But i kept on doing it and they stopped laughing after a while

Fuck m. I care, but not that much.

Here's the problem: if I don't have these problems then how am I supposed to recognize that you're having these problems? How am I supposed to identify the guy with anxiety? Do I go to every old person and fat person and make small talk? What if they want to be left alone or what if this triggers their anxiety? Why it my responsibility to go out of my way to coddle you when you're the one with the fucking problem?

>Be nice
Not gonna treat them any different than the rest just because of some snowflake mentality.
>Ohhh, muh anxiety! Please treat me with silk gloves and the utmost respect.
People already have enough shit to deal with of their own (far worse than "muh anxiety") and only shares it with relevant people like close friends, family and doctors. But noooo... Some special ones just have to constantly announce their treatable mental disorder to the entire world 24/7 through any means possible.

Attached: and?.jpg (1080x738, 524K)

>he isn't nice by default

Attached: 1506899806409.jpg (388x500, 14K)

Yeah bit weird but maybe he was just being polite and thanking you for waiting. Or maybe he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about due to lifting induced brain fog

I used to think fatties shouldn't be tormented, but they ruined my gym with their meme classes taking up half the gym. They now have a cliq too. Fucking hate the new management at my gym, thinking about switching gyms.

Whether you're talking about anxiety, depression, physical handicaps, or racial or gender issues, victimhood is a precious thing to have that most people are not willing to give up. If you're fortunate enough to have a victim status of any sort, it allows you to never have to take responsibility for your own life.

Based

>he posts on the board that has at least four 'tfw no gf' threads up at any given time

There's a difference between being neutral and polite to strangers vs. being a human blanket to strangers. You know that the person in OP's image is talking about being the latter.
From my experience, the very "nice" stranger types are the complete opposite the moment you turn your back. A person with anxiety will have a better time with someone like me than these fakers because I won't fill their head with deception.

Yeah he is faggot. It isn't my job to save you from your pathetic life. And you're taking up space in my gym, I dedicated myself to fitness, I worked hard, I ate right. And then your dumb fat ass shows up to do 1/3rd room benches with just the bar. Just fuck off and die you won't make it. That's why the guy who tweeted that shit is an ugly scrawny manlet kike

Attached: 1498872648576.jpg (652x1000, 348K)

imagine being so butthurt about something that would literally just take you almost to zero effort. and all that just to prove your retarded point.

>Kike doctors sign you up for a life long medicine tax because you are a pussy and have a shit personality and do nothing to change
>Sedate yourself and become a mindless consumer zombie
>No it's real for me guys!
Psychology is not a real science you stupid fuck, did you go see the psychic after? Neck yourself

Who the fuck talks shit about older people in university?

Depression and anxiety are as real as obesity-causing conditions. They exist, but very few of those who claim it actually have it. People are told that if you're unmotivated then you are depressed, if you're spineless then you are anxious, and if you're an idiot then you have a developmental issue.
Personally I'm a mess but I try to power through. Imagine being an Allied soldier in D-Day. Barely out of highschool, sent to storm a deathtrap with 156.000 other young faces by a Command so cynical that it's plan is to drown the enemy in corpses. You're packed in a boat, rifle in hand, knowing the enemy will spit long-ranged death at you as soon as the ramp drops and your comrades are going to have to step on you if you die.
Now imagine an adrogenous thing in it's 20s, still in school, watching bright cartoons, parents still paying the bills, having the blues and saying "omg life is, like, sooo hard. I am depressed". I imagine it and it's fucking disgraceful. I refuse to be like that.

Sometimes the world is so shit and filled with people-shaped tumours that some basic fucking human decency is as unexpected as it is appreciated. Sure the guy spilled spaghetti, but you put a bit of sunshine in his day and that inspired gratitude in him.

Attached: 15184585578591289795916.png (1520x1200, 1.84M)

Stop thinking I need to help you. I don't. The reason dyels and losers like platitudes positivity and motivating quotes is because there is no bedrock. They want to be saved they don't want to do it themselves that is why they never make it. I don't owe you anything and fuck off back to r*ddit

Attached: 06BF64C5-D5E3-4C8A-B192-E4959F49FFF9.jpg (333x382, 26K)

>tons of friends
>play a bunch of sports
>fun and social hobbies
large family that loves me
>very popular in high school
>full academic scholarship to college
>still have 4.0 in finance and economics after 7 semesters
>comfortable speaking to anyone, various different social circles and clubs
>meet and date plenty of girls i find attractive
>enjoyable part time job which pays well enough for me to enjoy myself
>6’1” 195lbs
>literally a perfect happy life
>dream about being a child every single night
>wake up crying every single morning
based

Attached: 92C8B3C1-E4A9-4C60-BF9D-E8B80D7BABC5.jpg (335x336, 77K)

>that 38 year old mature student

They sure affect you a whole lot, look at how salty you got with just a tweet.
R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

>Be you
>Fat loser
>Woah they got u so good that's why I'm slamming on the keyboard crying as I type this reply but yeah u r totally the one who is mad
>*Shits pants*

fedora the post

Attached: 1539932621589.jpg (2250x3000, 392K)

As someone suffering from medically diagnosed anxiety disorder it makes me fucking mad that little cunts just get a tiny bit nervous or uncomfortable and go ' oh sorry I have anxiety heehee xDD'

Real anxiety is a fucking nightmare and it's insanely hard to beat without medication.

>30 year old in college

I-is this a bad thing? Do people look at me like I’m a retard?

And pussifiers expect us to coddle people with "anxiety" when 95% of you are like this.

humans are social animals. our brains are wired to fear rejection more than anything, and crave acceptance more than anything.
stop pretending you've somehow avoided evolution.
especially while pandering for acceptance from Jow Forums by spouting memes you'll know the people here will love. don't be a hypocrite.

That's not even anxiety though, that's just a lack of self-confidence or self-worth.

>muh anxiety

>retweeting a video
>labor
Holy fucking shit, these dumb thots don't know what work is

Attached: 1502949307152-189520824.jpg (1304x6417, 1.19M)

no clue what you are implying here, maybe you didnt see the “based” at the end of my post

Attached: 3C2BEC80-4235-4CED-BC5A-9D18FE5E3429.jpg (567x568, 61K)

Cooking and laundry aren't a big deal either but women would have you believe they have to perform herculean feats on the daily, otherwise no sane man would be considering their contributions in a marriage adequate to his own. Similar to how a technician, a mechanic or a doctor will try to make a mountain out of a molehill to get more money out of you.

>Let platitudes and psychoanalytics
Kill yourself buddy
Nothing you said is true or verifiable there would be no possible way to design an expirement that would validly encapsulate those results all the outcomes are only imperfectly observable and to control the variables is impossible yet you just said it as though it were fact.
In fact the opposite is true it is possible to disprove your gay little theory very easily. Take a starving man and give him a choice between food and social contact what do you think he will pick?

Fucking do not have children you have the IQ of a black. End your life as quickly as possible

the i read one to two articles on reddit cope, lmao prove any of your shitty theories or you are just spitting bullshit

hope he sees this bro

you’re never going to make it if you think Peterson represents any sort of masculinity

Did you even read her post? She literally said she powered through it and doesn't take drugs. Maybe you're the zombie.

Fuck.
FUCK.
I'm about to be that 31 yo boomer going to uni lads.
FOR AN UNDERGRAD.
What the fuck is going to happen to me?

Attached: MrSqgqi.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

The core of his message is true we should be kind to those putting in the effort to vastly improve their lives or health. But it also its stinks of virtue signaling about a problem that probably doesn't exist for a vast majority of people.

Attached: 1541029145878m.jpg (1024x902, 123K)

1st what

2nd ofcourse he does, there's like a lost essence of masculinity he expresses perfectly in a way that captivates a lot of people, apperantly

very cringy post

How old do you look? Man honestly I went to Uni at 20 and when meeting people 30 and close to 30 I didn't look down on them at all. Neither did the women in our social circles. Just dress and behave congruent with your age and you'll probably do great.

lol you don't even have to interact with anyone if you don't want to. just do your work, make your grades, and go home. hopefully to the house that you own.

No I didn't but the sentiment still sticks that boy is a loser and a faggot and he's calling that a medical condition instead of trying to improve

>No I didn't
>Still pushes his hot take on the matter

>go home. hopefully to the house that you own.

Attached: WHY.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

Because it's still correct limp dick. Blame God for making you a loser and work on yourself instead of crying and labeling yourself demonic kike names. Do you think there was anxiety in the renaissance period? No you are just a gay faggot.

I won’t be nice, I’ll be neutral with him just like I am with everybody else.

That was my first post in this thread, angry guy

>I dedicated myself to fitness

cringe

user its fine, I started college at 25 and didn't get into a uni until 27. Met a lot of people in their late twenties to early 30's. Once you are in the actual uni system you will realize no one cares how old you are and is just interested in how you conduct yourself and what you are contributing.

You have access to lots and lots of very attractive women at the very beginning of their prime and a very large portion of those are going to be willing to give you anything you want if you are attractive and have your own apartment. The place is a gold mine of horny 20 year old girls.

Don't make a big deal about your age and no one else will, play to your strengths. Go have fun.

What's wrong with anger you r*ddit nancy? Why the fuck wouldn't I be angry Jews are ruining my country and my race is being browned out due to kike mind control. You have to be stupid to not be angry.

I dont feel any urge to be nice to fat people in gym. I am not mean either, treat them like any other people

holy fuck dude that pic

Yikes

Settle down, okay?