>drink too much coffee
>heart racing
>brain feels fried afterwords
>drink too much alcohol
>headache and whole entire body aches afterwords
>smoke a pack of cigarettes
>feel completely fine afterwards

Are they lying to us?

Attached: C4D9B920-FBE3-4A8E-B7B1-016021BEA058.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

>smoke weed
>feel lots of motivation and a very clear head
>feel fresh like a lettuce after that
definitely they are lying to us

Attached: 1536521574500.jpg (753x707, 331K)

>coffee
none or very few long term health effects

>alcohol
vast amount of health effects like stroke, cancer, and prenatal diseases

>smoking
vast amount of health effects like cancers, infertility, prenatal disease. also effects those around you with second hand smoke

>drink water
>feel fine
why are you falling for the beverage jew>?

I've taken the decaf pill lately. Been taking SuperHD powder with caffeine for the last of my cut, and am gonna work through my tub of preworkout to keep my intensity up in the gym, so I've replaced all my coffee with decaf for the time being. Keep the beans high quality...the good shit, and there'll be no problem. Shit tastes just as good, and you get all the benefits of coffee without the stimulant effects.

Once I run out of the PWO and SuperHD powder ill probably do 50/50 decaf/caffeinated for a few weeks to really scale back my tolerance.

They have lied us yes. However smoking does its damage over time. But do some some cardio and you'll still be in better shape than majority of people.

> t. smoked heavily for 12 years since age 13. Run a 19 minute 3 mile.

Might just be you m8. I chain smoked half a pack once and woke up the next morning feeling like I'd been punched in the lungs.

This. Used to happen to me all the time and I was a heavy smoker to start with.

You have to be metabolically healthy to support coffee, otherwise stress hormones will fuck you up and then you'll crash.

They want you to smoke weed now tho

>not using drugs as tools to enhance reality
I just couple smoking with drinking once a month or so and that's enough for me. Plus it makes me feel like an intellectual cowboy.

Attached: 1537488275900.png (700x530, 441K)

What the fuck kind of logic is that?

>too much coffee
>too much alcohol

Yeah and if you drink too much fucking water you'll die.

Caffeine is a dangerous drug invented by Africans and spread by Jews. It has been banned many times throughout history. It was the original motivation for proper food labels in the US.

About 400g of coffee in system. cant feel anything. I move faster and sweat even while sitting and not doing anything:

400mg* at 400g I'd be dead lol

>expose yourself to toxins and risk cancer, lung and heart disease
>constantly banned from public spaces
>get disgusted looks from everyone
>spend thousands of dollars a year on smoking
>cut gains in the gym due to being out of breath
>no stimulant or anxiety reducing effects
>only smoking to ward off nicotine withdrawal and feel like a normal person
Tell me again, what exactly are you getting out of smoking?

I fucking hate that movie. She cute tho

I decided to quit coffee today. I would find it would make me really sleepy. I have no idea why

Nicotine is a fine stimulant; Cigarettes are bad. My aunt died from lung cancer, user, don't do the same stupid thing. Mixing one good thing with a bad one is textbook jew MO

Well prohinition already accomplished what it set out to do, put millions of negroes in jail. Now us fine white people can smoke weed freely.

It takes away my craving for dick, so I can fuck bitches without thinking about dick.

>drink too much coffee
>heart racing
>brain feels fried afterwords
>drink too much alcohol
>headache and whole entire body aches afterwords
>smoke a pack of cigarettes
>feel completely fine afterwards
>make a useless thread on Jow Forums for some (YOU)'s
>feel like floating on a fucking cloud while getting a blowjob from angels

what do you mean by that user?

Attached: yhqh9r12vov11.png (576x768, 266K)

The health effects of smoking, while real are vastly exaggerated. Especially the bit about cancer which is what people seem to focus on the most for whatever reason.

Coffee is fine, you're just dosing too high.
I occasionally smoke a cigar, less than once a month always at night on my back porch because it's relaxing