Thor himself says benchpress is fucking stupid

>Thor himself says benchpress is fucking stupid

How does this make you feel?

Attached: vuBNI2x - Imgur.jpg (1242x2208, 215K)

hemsworth is on more roids than all of /fraud/ combined

>doesn't bench
>tiny chest
wow

Attached: Chris-Hemsworth-Thor-Ragnarok.jpg (784x489, 218K)

I stopped benching years ago. The different pushup forms build better groupings and are beneficial to your shoulder joints, which is like the exact opposite to benching. Only retards and egolifters bench thinking it's great for them.

otter mode curlbro physique. he looks good but indeed, chest is small

He is just doing the wii fit and zumba meme, chill

dumbbell press is infinitely better than bench press

Should I care?

He's too big for ottermode. But yes, small chest

I couldn't build any mass until i started benching, and benching made pushups easier. They go hand in hand.

Stopped benching a couple of months ago. Not that I don't like it, but I realised how much of doing it was about ego lifting rather than actually being best exercise to spend effort lifting heavy with.
Heavy weighted dips, and moderate weight incline DBP (and/or decline push-ups) are the best combo.
Dips are the superior pressing compound exercise (along with OHP obviously) improve other presses more than BP because better triceps work, help shoulder integrity and improve stabilisers if you start out and work up with proper form, and work about a dozen extra muscles compared to BP.

When you wrestle, which is in most life or death fighting situations, there are motions+tractions similar to benchpress or that benchpressing would improve. So it's not useless.

A big chest is unaesthetic.

>tiny chest
Still bigger than yours lmao

hahahaha imagine believing this, i can insta-spot that you

- haven't done any manual labor in your life
- haven't fought in your life not even as a child or just training in a mcdojo

Attached: PatricianXenophobe.png (468x60, 7K)

>tiny chest
lol

dumbbell bench press is superior in almost every way

OHP will do much more to survive in a fight. It will be possible to drop the bar on the opponent's head.

>haha I just do yoga and eat healthy, must have good genetics or something

Attached: 1541099100658.jpg (249x249, 41K)

getting real tired of seeing this smug fucking frog

whatcha gonna do about it, big boy?

Attached: 1541099100658.jpg (183x138, 11K)

the smug pepes are my favorite, especially the ban evading great gatsby champagne toasting one. I haven't saved any of them though

Jeff poster detected.
I agree though doing on the floor to protect your shoulders is also a great idea