How did Jow Forums get invited to parties back in highschool?

How did Jow Forums get invited to parties back in highschool?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

We didn't.

Do you have friends? Invite them to drink, and have them bring all their friends

Me and my mates used to sneak into large parties to find drunk girls. Just over hear girls talking about a party, and attend. They would know us, so no one would kick us out.

I don't know when all went wrong. I lost both my mates and my desire to find drunk girls.

All my friends moved away two years ago and I suck at getting to know people :(

No one likes us since we mog everyone

got a facebook invite :)

I wish that were so for me, user.

by having friends and being friendly instead of massive edgy autist

Never did. I'm in college now and have been invited to attend two parties by people I know, but didn't go cause I'm not into it.

There has to be at least one organized thing you can join, climbing or whatever. Get to know people

Yeah right, there's like seven good-looking people on here

Currently at a party in college drunk as fuck.
Dont bother, girls just floatiny between chads, they go from guy to guy talking in groups until one is drunk enough to fall for it.
Save yourself

I got invited to a hs graduationparty once but I had my mother pick me up 10 minutes later because I didn't know how to talk to anyone

And then I went home and botted my RuneScape chars

You unironically made the right choice. Unless you still live with your mother, at which point unironically kys neet

See

Wrong, ugly.

Attached: 1518885997899.jpg (720x960, 52K)

I socialize with people daily but they never invite me anywhere

I mog people with all my mass and 255lb bench

Stacie invited me to her party but she invited everyone so idk if that counts.

Then you're not socializing well.

"Hey, how's the weather? Whoa, looking good. Well got to get off to work, take care" doesn't count

>invited
No
>went
Yes

Cum at me

None of us partied because we were poor AP students.

God, I miss high school. Truly the peak of my life.

I sold weed to all the rich kids

It’s weird to me because when I never drank or went to parties when was in high school but I never even really thought about it, let alone wanted to do it. I think it’s because I had other shit going on (friends, gf, school activities) and I also smoked weed so that satisfied by rebellious side.

No.
>tfw was a loner autist in hs
>now in college some younger kids from the same hs said how they thought I was like a cool guy with my motorcycle and all

Attached: sad-frog.jpg (227x222, 13K)

This tbqh
My popularity in HS massively plummeted after I got aesthetic
such is life in twinkcel west europe

I think it was just because you became a cocky asshole. People undoubtedly treat you better if you look better, so something fishy is going on if the opposite is happening.