Loose skin thread

how to get rid of it? post methods

inb4 no surgery

Attached: loose boi.png (2158x1337, 3.45M)

is this you?

You cannot.

Attached: 1470422430879.png (600x394, 271K)

no, just some image I found online that represents someone that got fat, lost weight very fast and even when bulked, can't get skin tight again

Surgery my man. Just keep doing what you're doing, build lean mass to try and fill in the loose skin, and then save up until you have enough.

DO A DRY FAST ROUTINE

black fast

enjoy

You can fill as much as possible and then get surgery.

That band sucks fsggot

Take it slow, 1 kg a week if you're a girl, slightly more as max if you're a guy. Your skill will accommodate especially if you weight lift.

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS PUSSY ASS BITCH AND FUCKING DO WHAT THIS user SAID INSTEAD

YOU FUCKED UP BY BEING A FAT FUCKING BITCH SO NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FUCKING PRICE

How does a black fast help with loose skin other than getting rid of any excess fat?

autophagy, no homo

Attached: 1537331569021.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Don't do a black fast; your skin can't shrink fast enough (and it will shrink depending on how easily you scar).

Take it easy you have all the time in the world. It'll come if you are healthy and have healthy habits and calorie count wisely. Plus, fasting of any kind that isn't intermittent isn't good for your cardiovascular system.

Don't lose weight so fast. A moderate pace is best.

Attached: progress.jpg (2430x1160, 446K)

With what I'm reading I would have considered intermittent fasting to achieve it once my body fat was much lower
Looking at this, what about stretch marks? For me they're from the sides of my belly button all the way around and spreading a little onto my back. Little too doomed?

Nonsense. Your skin is already stretched out, losing slow isn't gonna do shit to help.

It's mostly genetics and age. If you have bad moobs and they sag, you are fucked and are gonna need surgery. If you are like the second picture here, your skin will recover fine whether you lose slow or fast, thank your fucking mom and dad for giving you good genetics

You're being silly, all skin can recover to different levels based on genetics and environment. You minimize the effects/invasiveness of surgery if you take it slow.

It's easier for skin to bounce back if there's a shape for it to hold on to rather than being pulled by gravity is what I would assume

From what I understand, stretch marks are just scars. The skin can "tighten" up a bit and they will fade as time goes on, but they won't ever go away.

Also keep in mind regarding loose skin that a lot of it still has fat on it if you are still overweight, which will make it look more pronounced. As you lose more fat, it'll look like the loose skin is going away.

Losing it at a moderate speed means your body's potential for skin tightening isn't outpaced by the lost weight. It still depends on a host of other factors (genetics like you said being a big one)

I was thinking the scars would fill gaps that would in the end make it harder to snap back but it might be alright

How much loose skin you end up with is down to a combination of two things, how fat you were to start with and how elastic your skin is. Losing weight slowly and the retarded fasts people on here recommend do nothing, you better just pray you didn't get too fat for your skin to recover because otherwise you're going to look like a giant used condom.

Pinch the top of your hand. See how thin it is? That's because there's very little fat there.

Now pinch the "loose skin" on your body. See how much thicker it is? That's because you still have fat to lose.

There are good products to use while losing weight. Take care of your skin concurrently to losing weight. See a dermatologist, drink lots or water and look for medical grade non prescription wrinkle removers and skin tightening products.

Its MLM based and I dont sell it so there is no benefit to me, but nerium have a body toner and skin tightener that over 3 months of usage almost completely removed some stretch marks I had. As a random anonymous internet poster I can vouch for it.

AGAIN, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BETA ASS BITCH GIVING SHIT ADVICE TO YOUR SHIT BODY

OP, YOU FUCKED YOURSELF BY BEING A FATASS FUCK, NOW SUFFER WITH DRY FASTS OR BE FOREVER STUCK WITH YOUR LOOSE SKIN

keto diet, your skin is fat and oils yournbodu will eat those up on a keto diet which will help out a ton.
Though theres a limit based on weight/genetics as anons have said before.