YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP ME FROM ROIDING I HAVE SHIT ACNE AND SHIT GYNO SO I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERTYTHING TO...

YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP ME FROM ROIDING I HAVE SHIT ACNE AND SHIT GYNO SO I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERTYTHING TO GAIN

Attached: 1449678674256.png (662x436, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2V7YQhsFo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do it

Redpill, there is nothing wrong with steroids, normies go out every weekend and do coke and MDMA, only autists will say something that improves your life greatly is bad for you

Is this true

Just do it then, you don't need Jow Forums fags to tell you it's ok.

i still don't recommend it

No.

Only do roids if you don't care about having children, or if you already had some.

Bruh, many people that have done roids and made major successes out of themselves required organ transplants later in life. There is a reason you need to pct religiously after a cycle. Steroids pack on muscle, but they ravage your organs.

That being said, you go right ahead. The more research we do on steroids, hopefully the sooner we can get safe, legal roids

Fucking cucks.

Hey fuck it man you might die two weeks from now anyway right?

ok, have fun op

Brainless, uncreative, meme parroting retard.

Post body with timestamp I want to see the power of roidcels

>link to post
>type out a phrase that amounts to nothing but empty bytes

Steroids is a bad idea. If you do them you are mutating yourself and putting yourself at high risk for health complications.

>get on steroids
>get big
>get off steroids
>upset you're not big and doing half the weight you were
>back on steroids
>repeat until your heart explodes

Friend has really been pushing me to go on roids since he started. His lifts overall are going up 20-30% from where they were. But I’m still new to lifting and really just need to go to the gym consistently and eat more

youtube.com/watch?v=K2V7YQhsFo4

Nobody pays attention to a kid with a sparkler, because they're all watching the fireworks go off

I mean I have both of these too but it's still not a good idea.

Gyno is probably not gonna get worse but acne will.

Just know that roiding comes with consequences. Your body pays the toll after years of putting it through superhuman workload and demand for recovery, as well as the strain on tendons and joints.

>normies go out every weekend and do coke
I wish, do you know how much that shit costs?
MD yeah though.

The kid might live long enough to have grandchildren, the fireworks won't.

>normies
>drug-addicts
normies despise speed demons and chavs/bylos