HARD mogging thread

imagine being the guy holy fuvkin shit

Attached: jfc.jpg (1646x2048, 329K)

christ what kind of a faggot just allows that to happen

That's fucking embarrassing.

A normal guy who has a normal relationship and probably thought it was funny?

What the fuck is wrong with you autistic faggots.

If I remember correctly, he asked for it.

His gf wanted a picture alone with whatshisname, and her husband suggested this "quirky" way for him to be in the picture.

humiliation/cuckold fetishes are weird

right side of the table unabashedly mogs the left side

Attached: c07d0bd840dc04c27a3bc6f9b49040dc.jpg (1588x1036, 825K)

huh? I'd pick the fatty in blue over the stick chick in yellow
they all look average as fuck though

She's just plain fucking fat, literally a slab of meat, not 'thicc' or anything. i respect your fetish but dont act as if there isnt an obvious discrepancy

the back right girl mogs the rest of them collectively

right knows how to style their hair

can you fuck off with these reddit threads already?

plebbitors who want their imaginary good boy points
There’s a couple who do ASMR and the girl legit got a portrait of Jason momoa as khal drogo tattooed on her arm
I would’ve dropped her ass if I was dating her after getting that shit

I will never understand how men will allow their women to do such stupid shit

Mogged hard.

Attached: 1541002450601.jpg (720x870, 409K)

middle right is absolute waifu tier
everyone else is trash

>Imagine having to work your ass off to support your lazy bitch of a wife and your child and all you want when you get home is to see a nice, clean house without a bunch of clutter to stress you out and when you ask your wife why it isn't clean she pulls this kind of excuse out of her ass

Gonna end in divorce can guarantee it

that dude paid hundreds of dollars for that photo

anyone who isn't backing the pink on the right is a blind faggot

I was actually thinking she has a cute face with long hair, there's not enough to see what her body looks like

Yellow on the right is objectively the cutest

>"quirky"
>KwORki
>Koki
>Cucky
>Cuck
>Cuckold

whoa

This picture is so Fucking Russian it hurts.

Attached: 1535588600652.png (226x223, 9K)

looks like normie bantz for the sake of social media, doesn't mean jack

fucking triggered

Attached: 1537982212076.jpg (171x168, 19K)

There's more than enough to see she's a landwhale you degenerate fat fucker.

they are autistic

Is that steven adams?

pls moar photos.

It’s actually a funny picture

imagine being not a faggot holy fuvkin shit, OP-kun

>If I remember correctly, he asked for it.
>His gf wanted a picture alone with whatshisname
Literally what else do you do in this position that doesn't make you look like a major cunt? Your options are:

>let her take the picture with him alone while you sit in the background like the shittier man she doesn't really want but has to settle with because she can't get him
or
>aggressively assert you want to be in the picture too under your terms making her low-key angry at you, furthering the separation that the other choice inherently implies is being led to

You lose no matter what you do. This guy still loses with his "quirky" way of getting in the picture but at least he forces himself into the situation in a way that everyone outside of his mind can look at and laugh. It ultimately doesn't solve anything as she's still getting to be the little fangirl whore fawning over the bigger, better man she truly desires and is now mad at you for being insecure but at least he has asserted his will onto those around him and took what he wanted. Despite it all being shit it's still a small win for him.

That food looks fucking disgusting and weird. What the fuck is going on there?

also, the skinniest girl (right top) has almost no food on her plate but the fattest ones in the picture have the most. What's the fucking deal with fatties and salads?

are they drinking piss ?

You know what kind of faggots my friend

that's aquaman

Let her take the photo then go find a hot girl in cosplay and return the favour.

Big cope.
Soimen are cynical about everything especially themselves because if they were to take things seriously they would be forced to realize admit actions have consequences and through this gain the self-knowledge that they have waisted their life away chasing materialism and avoiding growth which would destroy what little ego they have.
This is not a win for him, it's a destructive self-defense mechanism. Cope.
He should have picked one of the two, admitting defeat to this challenge and grew from it. He would've realized that self-irony and plastic toys don't make up for his blob body and lack of charisma.
But he's a losers and losers don't want to realize that had they put in the work, they would've won.

4, 3, 5, 6, 2, 1

>But he's a losers and losers don't want to realize that had they put in the work, they would've won.
>yeah bro just lift bro
>put in the work bro you'll totally grow 5 inches
>mold your face into better aesthetics
>get better hair
>magically change your personality in ways that contort the very makeup of your being
>oh and become a super rich and powerful famous celebrity yeah bro just try harder you can totally outdo him if you try

>((((((((((((((cope)))))))))))))))))

how does one grow in the face of this genetic hierarchical brutality

it causes one to shrink from doing anything at all, because one is small and weak

how can you deal with this situation not even developing in the first place?
because from my perspective if i really did find someone i loved i cant imagine myself being attracted to thots and stacys that just generally look pretty, more so that id want a fucking picture with them

Attached: 1539668731947.jpg (282x341, 44K)

He should have gotten a photo of just him and mamoa broing down first then dump the fat retard bitch.
Take her crush from her like a true alpha

This.

t. Cuck

one that isn't insecure, only problem here is if the roles were reversed and the woman had an issue with it

men don't love though, it's always love/hate with women. You will HATE things about them you don't hate in women you don't know, which is why cheating happens.

I'm not the guy you're replying to but, are you fucking retarded? "magically change your personality" what the fuck? It's called maturing you dense fuck, and if you think it's impossible I can fucking see why you've got such a mindset. If this guy wasn't a fat bearded faggot loser he would have gotten a woman who respects and values him, which is what the dude you're replying to implied. He will never be Momoa, but he can earn the love of a woman who won't openly lust over somebody else in front of him.

Cope

how is that coping you fucking mental gymnastic retard? go back to r9k, i'm sick of you losers spamming fit

he’s right. cope

you'll always be a virgin :)

Carl doggo did him a favor, now he knows this bitch doesn't really love him she just settling. Kick her to the curb and find new gf. After a shave and some lifting, that is.

>Further compounds the humiliation by then signing all over neckbeard’s face, leaving only him and the toastier fully visible in the pic

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Why “we” aren’t rich

Genuinely triggered

The true win is him not giving a fuck because he can get other bitches and just sees her as sex, if that was the reality of the situation. He shouldn’t have even cared and should have just been swiping around on tinder while she took her childish fangirl photo. He SHOULD have “what? Oh sure go ahead and enjoy your photo babe” without bothering to look up from the bitch he was texting on his phone. I’m exaggerating with the side hoes thing, but really he shouldn’t have cared one way or another. It’s a harmless photo, yeah it’s retarded and shows she prefers khal fucking drogo but (men would prefer hotter women to that dog faced girl, obviously. We just wouldn’t take the picture infront of the gf out of respect and human decency) but at the end of the day it’s just a childish and immature “look I’m one of thousands of girls who took a photo that day alone with an actor who more than likely forgot my face seconds within letting me” kind of thing. This is why monogamy is and should be dead. There’ll always be a better mate, you can’t rely on women to practice the same level of decency we’re capable of. They’re designed to be and should be viewed as tools for us and nothing more.

Attached: in-which-nathan-fillion-sweeps-anne-wheaton-off-her-feet.png (941x762, 399K)

He's totally being hand-mogged too. Look at that big, strong hand holding her chest and making her feel safe, compared to the husband's soft, girl sized hands.

Attached: Jack.png (650x693, 783K)

This she is wife material

low test dicklet detected

Hahahah no fucking way post a pic please

Chernobyl water.

It was a joke idea from the couple. Jason is more attractive than anyone on this website and all your women would agree. Being so insecure that you cant handle that is truly embarrassing

heres what I would do
>don't be a fat, ugly, low maintanence, neckbeard loser in the first place

That's the first step that leads to this eventually.

Attached: 1530108102769.jpg (960x1280, 184K)

This.

Also if a girl in your presence starts openly fan worshiping/ wanna be star fucker - then you dump her

Men with options can up and leave if their girl disrespect them.

Also, the fact she knows she's replaceable also drastically reduces such bullshit tests

literally me

this is still emasculating as fuck, and he shouldn't have gone through with it, even if it was just a "joke"

why even live

they should just straight up kill themselves.

there is indeed no God when a man can sexually enjoy seeing his wife being fucked by other men.

>normal guy
>normal relationships

so, cuck

>tfw i look exactly like middle left
just end me already

Attached: 1364150486871.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Attached: 1486719911583.jpg (750x750, 78K)

Attached: 1526629942648.jpg (1080x816, 96K)

context?

or is this just a candid russian moment

holy shit that's brutal

Let her take one alone then unmercifully beat the shit out of her at home and tell her if she pulls shit like that again, you'll shove her teeth down her throat.

Attached: VrignG3vsChadFAL.jpg (1070x763, 109K)

>I call this guy chigger
>He's gonna come over here and give you a deck to the face
I think this was from R*ddit which explains a lot

Attached: 1474066411170.jpg (1080x608, 74K)

LONDON

Legit looks like predator

Attached: 8bqvxdci5mv11.jpg (360x610, 28K)

are you into ugly chicks user?

good lord I feel sorry whichever dude inevitably has to jump on that grenade

nothing stopping you from going for a walk every day and losing some weight. I lost 30 Kg in the last year from walking and pushing a tyre up a hill in the last year.

And the middle left is not literally ugly so im sure you arent either, its just the contrast of her vs the attractive ones.

Yes, find wonder woman and have her sit on your face, that'll show her

ultra cuck the post

Why would you push a tire? You know you can roll them, right?

tires can fucking ROLL now?

>people ITT think they can actually compete with Jason Momoa
>just shave and lift bro
game was rigged from the start for that dude

This is objectively true
HOWEVER
>that chubby redhead with bangs
She can get this meat any day