Who /bodydysmorphia/ her?

Who /bodydysmorphia/ her?

>be a twig my entire life
>gain 60 pounds the years
>still feel skinny
>see a skelly in the mirror
>read /cbt/ and see ripped people posting my weight and somewhat higher height
>i believe everyone lying

Attached: 1538256566698.jpg (716x716, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QUQsqBqxoR4
youtube.com/watch?v=l0XRlNZbQFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can see in pictures that I've lost a ton of weight but I still feel just as fat when I look at myself in the mirror or even just down at my fat stomach.

Attached: progress-full.jpg (4050x1160, 765K)

im 10kg less that you're last pic but I feel as big as your first.
I fucking hate myself

You look completely normal right now, normal guys get qts all the time. You were disgusting before so you're like a million times better. But, you still have a bit to go before you can be aesthetic.

YOU ARE LITERALLY ME

NEED TO MAKE IT

>250 6'1" in high school
>lose it all senior year
>really confident but still hate my body
>can't shake the feeling of being too small because I was so large for so long
>start lifting
>make friends into lifting
>always comment on how I look too small or look like shit
>friends always tell me I look big or i look great
>still feel small even though I have a slight belly
>always go for "ugoos" because my self confidence is fucking shot

I lift in hope one day I'll finally see myself as someone I love

It’s ok OP. Not everyone is meant to have muscles and be happy in life. We need fat pigs to eat everything like you do so we’re balanced out. Just keep being a little porker and make us proud.

Attached: 2D3B7B09-1E81-4C84-A814-925EDD445938.jpg (750x584, 399K)

Don't listen to this literal tripFAG, OP.
You've made good progress. Keep it up.
Another year and a half and you'll be looking so good you might have to be worried about developing vanity and narcissism like this closet bottom douche.

>be absolute skeleton in high school
>turn 30 muscular now only weigh 6 more lbs
Shits still confusing best guess is I dont retain as much water

Tripfag BTFO. Keep going y'all, we're gonna make it ('cept for this cunt)

LOOOOOL where did I hurt your feelings so bad annnnon.

Fuckin REKT m8!
48232433#

That filter aint hiding that nice acne btw.
Where's your body hair, twink?

By being a negative, cancerous excuse for a human being.
I guarantee your grandparents would be ashamed and disappointed.

I'm pretty sure I have
>Feel I'm as skinny at 180 pounds as I was at 120 pounds
>People close by have gave compliments on my change but I feel like I havent changed that much and they're complimenting out of symphaty or something
>Sister somehow mentions that my neck is thick but I see myself as the biggest pencilneck ever

Are you even capable of understanding that OP's progress is more impressive, since he did it natty?

Jow Forums is probably the most positive place on this cancerous platform. You're the tumor spreading your shit left right and center. You came with the sole purpose of talking shit, which is fine of course, but if it's for the "lmaooo 2007 le funny trolls xddddd" fuckoff.
See pic related. This is you

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 26K)

Wannabe masT really needs to fuck off

Kys. No one likes you, even here

the way i've improved on lifting, music, school, etc. is by constantly telling myself that i'm not good enough and that i'm not worthy of being happy until I do the next thing. it's helped me improve myself but the resulting self-esteem and body dysmorphia issues make me feel as bad as i did before

Attached: 1494976149834.jpg (770x702, 65K)

Yeah, that's not really a healthy approach, user.
You have to give yourself recognition when you meet your goal.

Shouldn't you be lurking/masturbating on a Bodybuilding.com forum right now?

i just dont want to get complacent. i have a really addictive personality so finding a healthy balance is difficult

I suppose the goal would be addiction to progress then.
Much easier said than done, if course.

Can women like chubby men? I mean some gay men really like bears/chubs.

Are women like that? Do all women like ripped/good looking bodies?
>I don't know I'm actually gay and never deal with womyn in my life

rat faced little midget

Attached: mast face.jpg (400x533, 70K)

Snap yep into the cringe comp it goes

Depends. If you you’re tall and have a decent face, girls don’t mind some extra chub. You have to carry it well though.

roiders are literally mentally ill
master and testify are clear examples of what happens and goes through the mind of someone who juices

lol

Attached: actually_52_minus_the_shoes_and_cuck_hair_lmfao.jpg (790x819, 375K)

Not "minding" the chub.
What I meant is women REALLY DIGGING the chub.
( like some gay men do in other men )

My ex supposedly did.

That’s not him, that’s masT

You must be one ugly fuck

That not masT
Side note is he a manlet?

I actually like when a guy has a sort of bearmode going on, the 'strongfat' body. Wide shoulders, big chest, visible muscle, but also chubby, and hairy. This is what gets me going the most. Not a fan of hairless -extremely- toned muscle guys with muscletits instead of a flat strong chest, not a fan of really bulging dudes who have a thin frame, not a fan of the whole 'ottermode'.

I know Im not the majority though.

fuck outta here roastie

No, Im going to make it and you can't stop me

Attached: imavirgin.png (665x537, 392K)

I really hope this is a joke. Do people not understand perspective? If I take a picture where I look level with the Empire State Building behind me am I 1,400 feet tall?

I had a gf of 3 years in my before picture.

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

hahahahaha DYEL faggots

Kys yourself

This image makes me angry and reminds me of both my exes, too insecure to want to see me succeed so they tried to pull me down to their level.

Bost pody

I'm the same way. Nothing is ever good enough. I just want a pretty woman to love me and tell me that I'm good enough the way that I am ;_; until then I will lift heavy things and play guitar and eat bland chicken and twigs and berries to achieve low body fat and hope that a pretty girl will notice me

i can be ur gf if you can be mine

Attached: 1532380484904.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

I can also sing, so I can sing chick ballads to you to make you feel better when the gains are elusive

youtu.be/QUQsqBqxoR4

>be 120 pounds twink years ago
>be 200 pound fitizen now
>still see the 120 pound twink when i look in the mirror

People tell me all the time how big i am but i dont feel or see it. Maybe its because my body might have changed but im still the same on a psychological level.

Attached: alzzNnq6_700w_0.jpg (700x394, 19K)

nice. i've played guitar for 10 yrs now (switched to fingerstyle 3yrs ago) and i've recently started trying to sing along while playing. i've been working on this song: youtube.com/watch?v=l0XRlNZbQFE and other basic songs. i've just about got it down but i gotta work on my voice a lot

Noyce. I can't sing and play at the same time. It has to be one or the other. My voice either loses momentum while I focus on the rhythm or I lose the rhythm while I belt.