youtube.com/watch?v=YyMHJrDLT0U
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 24525542.jpg (1220x913, 151K)

Guy should neck himslef

does he even do any editing? he seems to just talk into a camera spouting nonsense

I hate vegans but this dude is retarded. Hehe

I'm torn between believing him and finding him retarded

>believing him
this guy was in a relationship with a girl with millionaire parents. they gave him 500€ each month to pay for his stuff. now he left the girl and is literally broke asking for donations because he can't afford the diet anymore. everybody who suggests getting a job gets immediately shut down with arguments like "then i couldn't make videos anymore", while at the same time he claims that eating meat gives you incredible health and strength.

compare this with the rawfoodfamily, who eats fully raw vegan. a guy with many children, he worked as a construction worker while on a raw food diet, to pay the bills so they could live in costa rica and while he worked there, he still made videos and ebooks with his wife. (i'm sure they made even more stuff on the side, but not exactly sure what they do to finance themselves). they also travel a lot around the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=YyMHJrDLT0U

>I'm fucked

Attached: 1519600707752.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

The people who say this are retarded. Pro post-production guys can edit easy shit like that in 20 minutes. Excuses excuses

its not about eating meat or not.

Sverige is mentally ill.

HE'S PHYSICALLY HEALTHIER THAN 99% OF VEGANS (AND POSSIBLY ALL OF THEM BUT WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LONG TERM EVIDENCE FOR VEGANS)

MENTALLY, HE'S AS UNHEALTHY AS 99% OF VEGANS

HE'S RIGHT ABOUT DIET, THOUGH

I will just stick to a balnced diet wuth fruits veggies and meat. Possibly just rice brocolli and chicken everyday

>Seething vegan activist.
>Knows every fucking detail of Sverige life.
>First to watch every new Sverige video.

>>Why doesn't sverige get a job!!!
>>Do what mr. Goldberg tell you!!!

Sverige explains in his videos that he doesn't want to be a wagecuck, who would if they could provide content and be supported by your grateful followers??

LOL imagine actually WANTING and DEFENDING getting a job.. getting a job is cucking yourself... sv3rige is living the life and you wageslaves are wasting your life

You aspire to be a mentally ill, yuropoor, NEET, that exlusively eats raw and(or) rotten meat?
Fuck bro, sounds like youre gonna make it.

people with jobs are the mentally ill ones, people who don't eat raw meat are the mentally ill ones.

He's a beggar you idiot living off gibs. Gibs not even from the government, but from patreons.

And what are you doing you neckbeard? How do you pay for your living?

He gets welfare, support from his fans because he gives free videos all the time, and he hinted at selling drugs. Living the life honesty

Nothing wrong with patreon and asking for money from fans, his videos are free

>not having to work

holy fuck, is that heaven you are describing?

welfare lol, why?

Oh he also gets welfare? And he still bitches about wanting more money from his patreons? And you are actually defending him?
He's all about nature and shiet, but in a survivalist scenario he would just be a leech unable to feed himself, let alone his family.
I'm all about carnivore diet, but this guy is a massive retard.

>These are the people teaching me how to live

Attached: 1533307896503.jpg (2423x1433, 429K)

Europe especially Germany is so far gone leftist, if you can convince them you are some kind of a cuck, chance you can get some welfare even if you're white.

Sverige exposes the(((vegan agenda)))

youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk

I hope you're not proud of it. I mean you don't have to work for others. You could raise cows and other animals, but you choose to do nothing at all. You would be killed off 1000 years ago.

I am defending him, there's no advantage to working.. if he asks for money I see no problem with that with all the free advice he has given out. He's only leeching because the entire system allows him too, so why not?

>work 8-12hours 5 days a week
>enjoy 2 hour leisure time weekdays
>no time for hobbies

me
>paid for existing
>24/7 time for anything I want

It's not like I sit in my bedroom for 24 hours a day doing nothing. I am productive with my time doing whatever I want lol. Wagecucks never understand freedom

Do filmmakers not have a job? I argue that sverige does have a job, which is producing content for his followers, some of whom reward him $$ so he can continue. I am grateful to Sverige for the many lols his videos provide me, and the health and diet ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

hehehe

based uneducated NEET

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THIS DUDE A FULL BLOWN RETARD

>get a job
>do shit other than smoking weed and asking for donations online
>able to afford your own food without handouts

woah you're right being a NEET is much more based and red pilled

>does have a job
holy shit sv3rige you're pathetic
asking for donations online isn't a job, it's begging

Making vegans cry is a job, and your flowing tears are the proof.

>>do shit other than smoking weed and asking for donations online
I do whatever I and sv3rige wants with the extra 10 hours a day wageslaves don't get lol

>>able to afford your own food without handouts
You work for 2/3 of the day just to be able to have a roof and eat. I get that or existing. I don't see the appeal of working from your post buddy.

Wagecucks you never understand. He literally has a youtube account giving away free advice for years now, donations are ok to ask for in his position lol jealous?

hehe

t. tendies destroyer
t. mentally ill neet skinnyfat manlet

t. wagecuck

>first to watch every new sv3rige videos
you mean the ones posted here by sv3rige cocksuckers?
also lmao at idolizing a literal fucking NEET who BEGS online for MONEY in order for his GIRLFRIEND to have proper CARE lmao, holy fucking shit you guys are fucking crazy.

t. faceless bodyless skinnyfat facelet dyel nerd NEET loser

Bro, I literally have all day to workout, eat, and rest. Why would I be a dyel lol, quit your job and be a neet buddy i can see you projecting

The only and I mean the only reason why ppl defend this dumbass is because he shills for meat based diets and shills openly against plant based diets, that's the only reason.
It's not that he's a good person, or an intelligent or informed individual, notice how you don't see vegays posting jon venus videos on here constantly like the sv3rige cocksuckers do? Because they don't worship a single individual, unlike these sv3rige cult members.

Sv3rige worship is a mental illness, dude is just a literal contrarian in every sense of the word, he thinks eating babies is ok and that serial killers are a-ok, he used to follow a ketogenic raw vegan(lmao) diet and then switched immediately to a meat only diet, then switched to a raw primal keto diet, and now drinks milk and eats fruit which aren't primal or paleo or keto.
He's constantly changing his ideals and diet, you can't trust people like these who are constantly fucking changing their minds on everything, going from extremes to other extremes but also being dishonest about what they do on a daily basis.

>bro I literally have all day to workout, eat and rest
Yet you have nothing to show for, lmao.
If I'm wrong, post body with timestamps.

your turn wagecuck

Attached: 1541193919575.png (819x960, 552K)

>wanting to be a wagecuck to in rich the jew

>1541193919575.png
>no timestamp
>not a body pic
fucking dumbass larper

>needs money to buy food
>needs money to pay for house
>all that money he gets from donations is going straight to the jew's pocket
based and redpilled my fellow sv3rige cocksucker

yet you don't post any picture. wagecucks are so stupid lol

because I'm not the one larping as if having no job allows me to make all sorts of gains, dumbass NEET lmao

Attached: bbbbbbbb.png (247x204, 6K)

>seething.

der cocksucker

Where do you live? Is your welfare enough to buy proper food and gym sub?

nice maymay

he is mentally ill, it must take some pretty intensive focus to try to communicate like a normal human being

his hehehe's are actually him refocusing his attention with a cue before it wanders once again

Go scream out your impotent rage in the woods, like the rest of your vegan pals do.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

Go scream at your psychiatrist.
Lmao this nigga literally linking the same videos over and over again and thinking anyone watches them.
Fucking lmaoing at your life.

t. triggered wagies

Attached: 1505153814981.jpg (409x409, 87K)

I wish I had mommy paying for my tendies too.

Oh the irony of some dude accused of rape and trying to stab people back in highschool, Who then stopped eating because he thought he could feed on sunlight and regularly eats rotten meat to get high, trying to lecture anybody on mental health

What the fuck is he talking about, he just talks to the camera for half an hour and then uploads It with barely any editing
Thats 1 hour or 2 tops of "work"

>in rich
let me take a wild guess and say you never attended college?