What was an average Nazi Soldier's daily training routine?

Attached: Three_German_soldiers_returning _from _training_exercise_1941.jpg (1600x1104, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas x F

I'm interested as well OP but /his/ might be a better board

Keep lifting for the Führer in any case

Attached: 1528914869321.png (2000x2000, 86K)

Cardio. Soldiers don't lift (extensively).

Thanks friend,

Heil Hitler and Heil Victory!

start the day with 4x5 sets of destroying europe
stretch and go for a 5km hike through the body piles of 60,000,000 young white men
finally do alternating nazi salutes with dumbbells in each hand until you've handed an ethnostate and global domination over to the jews

bonus points if your great grandkids emulate your routine thinking it was successful

Attached: stirner.png (413x549, 75K)

Cringe and quite possibly bluepilled

Losing x f

theres nothing more based and redpilled than turning nationalism into an eternal curse word and kikes into an eternal victim while also getting tens of millions of european brothers slaughtered in the process

This.
Everything present day nazis hate about modern europe was a directly or indirectly caused by hitlers abject failure.

based and redpilled

And directly caused by the allies.

Attached: 1541203226179.jpg (1268x1364, 304K)

>Just let yourself be invaded bro

Training manuals were destroyed I think

Attached: 1495112584272.png (732x972, 998K)

Stomping kikes, niggers, and commies.

this and
this

Hitler had no plans to invade Britain or the USA, in fact he was hoping they would ally with him. But instead they were already allied with jews.

>dude oil lmao
>dude rightful clay lmao
>dude slavs are subhuman lmao
hitler created the allies by attacking 3 separate nations at once unprovoked because of pure autism. he could have just btfo the kikes and called it a day, nobody even liked kikes back then. instead he chimped out and picked a fight he had no chance of ever winning

Nazis didn't kill any blacks, nor had a problem with them. There were black SS units iirc.

“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”

Attached: 1494374191957.jpg (886x862, 71K)

>Muh joos
Britain had a treaty which they were obliged to protect.

You do know that before the war started, germany and the US actually had a fairly good relation, right? A big portion of the cars the wermacht used was made by ford even.

ford supplied the nazis throughout ww2. rich assholes helping both sides for profit isnt exactly a good indicator of relations between countries. there were nazi sympathizers in america before the war started, there were even nazi marches in major american cities met with support in the 1930s. but hitler basically shit on them as LARPers

>1944

Attached: 1494039547900.jpg (720x960, 55K)

18 hours of BLACKED a day

1x Ukrainian Retreat

Attached: Tiger_gun_boom.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Sorry to burst your bubble but soldiers don't lift. Literally rucking/cardio, nothing else. Imagine being so pathetic that you not only idolise the military, but another nation's military that also lost the war (and HARD.)

Attached: 1528654820960.jpg (689x568, 62K)

Yeah, that's gonna be a strong yikes from me.

>attacking 3 separate nations at once
What the fuck are you talking about? The opening of WW2, the invasion of Poland, only included Poland.

Yeah, a treaty that the cared so much about that they only bothered to enforce it when it came to Germany. When it came to enforcing the treaty against the USSR they actually supported them lmao.

[citation needed]

shut up retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany

Even jewpedia talks blacks being largely unmolested and volunteering in the Wehrmacht

>Nazi Soldier training routine?

Apparently their military training regimen was so effective that the Allied powers burned their manuals and treatises so that future Germans would not have the possibility of using them against them ever again.

France and UK declared war on Germany, not the other way around.

Is this the nazi larp thread? I also like to larp, I'm a girl btw *wink*

haven't you heard? were all nationalists now
Even trump said so

nazi diet was horrible, just bread over bread and little of it when time were harsh

lots of soldiers died of starvation

Attached: 40960214_image.png (541x545, 146K)

Based Stirner poster

I remember hearing they'd do shit like drink charcoal water when they ran out of coffee or boil whole rats until they rendered out the fat to make "butter"

this is what they fought to eradicate. the khazars would have infiltrated and done this regardless, as is their nature. tragic as it is, do we not know who the real enemy is? think about it

Reddit.

The daily upkeep and travel would be quite the workout. Nothing like bodybuilding, that's terrible for soldiers or warriors no matter the time or place (more so for warriors, as they're more about individual skill with hand-to-hand weapons, which any sort of training that isn't just that can seriously damage). With that said, you'd be surprised how wiry and staunch soldiers are regardless of outward appearance.

I unironicaly wa the answer. Jow Forums might know

Saved

Attached: 1537724566505.jpg (261x199, 14K)

Attached: 1521313539311.jpg (552x787, 148K)

British shootdowns x F

>I won’t invade you if you agree with me totally and be my friend!!
>America had no plans to invade Germany, but they chose to ally with Nazis

See how trite this is?

fpbp