What if the ultimate goal in life is to devolve into a NPC?

What if the ultimate goal in life is to devolve into a NPC?

You see, people on fit tend to emphasise self-improvement, how they want to rise above concepts such as degeneracy, thots, normies, so on. Yet what is the ultimate goal for a Jow Forumsizen? Love. One more pl8 and you get that qt3.14 gf to love you, one more pl8 and your father will love you, one more pl8 and your child will love you.

But is it not that rising above normies also means rising above these things you want to love? And now that you might look like a greek statue and have read all the greeks, you are only more likely to despise all others instead of loving them, and for that they wont love you either.

So in order to truly be happy, to be loved and to love, actually forces us to devolve into normies, to be excited about all the mundane things they enjoy and become what fedora wearers call "blind sheep". Because perhaps it is worth to be degenerate and common, because isn't the most grandiose thing in existence love? And this is some sort of wicked self-sacrificing of any of your identity for this greater good.

Attached: 1472746163096.jpg (500x375, 27K)

i think you're giving a meme on the internet a bit too much thought mate

do you know how lonely girls are? do you know how hard it is for them to find a long-term partner?

news flash: most guys are content with video games, mac&cheese and twitch thots... girls are more lonely and miserable than ever because there's simply no guys out there to date

do fucking check yourself you stupid fucking kid

Your whole argument falls apart when you realize the ultimate accomplishment is to pass down your knowledge down to the future generations, that your hard work and rejections of the mainstream will be fruitful to your son, and recognized by your wife and parents.
Think about how many hours have you spent working on yourself to be better, now you're at a higher level and you can elevate those close to you as well.
Imagine introducing your son to a productive hobby that will only bring him joy and happiness, and he won't do SS+GOMAD but only drink milk and not eat food, or how he will develop correct form from you, how you can teach him about stretching.
Socially you can identify in him any troubles you had overcome.
The point is you're building a better tomorrow not just for yourself.

Attached: 1536319461676.jpg (1024x752, 148K)

Why post a question if you're going to use it as a launching pad to answer it your self?

Attached: what_is_this_i_dont.jpg (726x1040, 124K)

your only son is going to be a DYEL SJW cuck to spite you

You sound like you have a mare's leg up your ass.
Besides there's no such thing in my country.

Attached: 1538048708930.png (500x300, 17K)

That’s actually a very common rhetoric device
Not true. Devolving into NPC gives you access to NPC love, sure. Settling for each other because of loneliness, or using each other as an accessory. Only PCs are capable of truly great love, unconditional and human. The idea that the more you know about the world the less is you’ll like it is also mislead. Truth hurts but hurt as a word is just use. You’re bound by the connotation of the word hurt and you conclude therefore that hurt is bad. But we are in fact just as likely to embrace the world as to reject it. And just because you reject the world does not mean you reject love. Love as a social concept is precisely what NPCs think but true love is between two and just that.

Y'all think we're happy like this?

You give surprising amount of value for girls. I think men are women are relatively the same, bunch of NPCs often happily in love. If the world were as you suggested, filled with girls desperate for any contact, I don't know if Jow Forums would exist as it is.

But if you can't love (because you are unable to love NPCs), there is no-one to help to improve. You won't have a wife or a son to create a better world for. And wouldn't the son too be miserable, once he would realise how world is made for NPCs, and his father has - with a noble goal - stripped that away from him, forever?

Is there PC love? I have never seen it, I want to believe but I don't know how much longer I can. I am not certain if I understand your concept of hurt, but I do agree that suffering and tragedy are essential to the world. So hatred for the world does not mean you have to reject the world or its love, but good tragedy requires love, and I am very concerned that as PC love seems to fade away as nothing but a myth, our tragedies are ending up very, very shallow without it.

Attached: 1465449499407.jpg (1280x1280, 119K)

Illusions regarding personal value to potential partners fucks you up and nobody is immune.

i can't speak for everyone here and my wall of text might come off like its from r9k, but to me "love" (either physical or emotional), refined sugar, alcohol, tobacco, video games etc. are all the same thing under different cloaks:
toxic short-term excitement that leaves you empty and longing for more of the same.
being a normie means never even questioning this pattern and simply going from one dopamine fix to the next one until you die. no actual reflection, no meta-thinking. being a normie NPC essentially means wanting to be the most content animal of all instead of wanting to overcome the inner animal.
normies are not about self-improvement, they are about self-fulfillment.
saying yes to every single one of your urges without question and strategically planning everything in life ahead so that you will be able to obediently react whenever the inner animal calls.
maybe i have just met the wrong people in life, but i honestly cannot say that i have ever met someone of either gender that excited me to the point of wanting to spend a lot of time with them. almost all people out there are utterly profane and will not even understand why not wanting to be a content, talking animal would be a goal at all.
to answer your question OP: most of my free time and most of my inner monologues revolve around self-improvement, and part of that is not consciously indulging in things that i know will grow want for even more of the same.
i think you are conflating terms when you imply that normies want to improve. the end goal for us all seems to be the same: getting rid of the annoying inner animal in its various forms, it's just that there are essentially two ways: battling the animal until it (almost) dies or fulfilling every single one of its wishes until it calms down. the second (normie) one requires being the animals submissive bitch.
*tips fedora*

Alternatively, I'd rather truly love myself seeing me rise above all that shit. If you truly love yourself you don't need the love of anyone or anything else.

This is good post.
I really like this post.

What it means to be fully human is to strive to live by ideas and ideals
And not to measure your life by what you've attained in terms of your desires but
Those small moments of integrity, compassion, rationality... because in the end, the only way that we can measure the significance of our own lives
Is by valuing the lives of others
Fantasies have to be unrealistic
Because the moment, the second that you get what you seek, you don't, you can't want it anymore
In order to exist, desire must have its objects perpetually absent
It's not the 'it' that you want, its the fantasy of 'it'
We are only truly happy when daydreaming about future happiness
This is why we say: the hunt is sweeter than the kill, or: be careful what you wish for - not because you'll get it: because you're doomed not to want it once you do
Living by your wants will never make you happy

Denying your desires does not improve your life but diminishes your life. Of course you won't be unhappy with life if you deny life altogether.

Attached: Nietzcshe-56a715055f9b58b7d0e6a0f1.jpg (768x932, 119K)

The point is to always have something to strive for.
Humans, especially males, are sharks. When they dont move forward they suffocate. The suffocation is depression, indulging in fickle wants and needs and absolute lack of drive.

But what do you strive for, if you have no one to share it with? For who do you love yourself for? Is there any sense in beauty in anything, if you keep it all for yourself? The more you look inwards, don't you simply descend further into madness?

I don't think you can ever achieve anything, not even for yourself, without love, and if the only love is guarded by NPCs, then shouldn't we stop striving for our ideals and become NPCs? What are ideals and ideas without love? Isn't Jow Forums the embodiment of ideals and striving without love, and look how god-forsaken this place is.

Attached: 1467581450726.jpg (500x423, 37K)

BIG FAT BULLSHIT.

If girls are lonely it's their choice, it's because they won't settle for any man short of 20% top tier. But after many young years of multiple Chads, when they get old and ugly, they do settle with beta orbiters so they're not "lonely" anymore (and betas will always take them).

What you're saying is pure cope. No woman short of the worst fugly robots is lonely if she doesn't want to.

It's not like you couldn't settle for less as well... Why would I accept being with a loser. Most men are worthless, the top 20% are only just about acceptable.

Thank you for the honesty, few women are even capable of admitting it.

But then again, when your concept of "loser" is any person below top 20%, that shows how entitled female hypergamy is.

Women unironically believe the female gender is just "too good" for the male gender, to the point average/below average females actually think they DESERVE a charming prince/Chad hero for having a precious vagina.

Why would I accept being with a used up whore that can't even cook?
Also, somebody define top 20%

>without love
you limit love to the idea of interpersonal love. what actually happens when you obsessive reflect and (attempt to) not indulge in your animalistic urges, is that you see the same thought-patterns everywhere. the quick fix, the neverending, pointless giving in to instincts that you deep down *know* are not the answer, just to find yourself in an even worse spot than before. you see these behaviors in others, you remember being in similar situations to them, which sparks empathy and understanding.
essentially the love that you speak of broadens and becomes less personal, like a bright spotlight that leaves most of the room dark being replaced by a dim lightbulb that illumines everything a little. others are not competitors for attention, material goods, etc. anymore, they are tormented souls like you and somewhere on a seemingly neverending ladder from primitive animal to ... who knows. the only difference seems to be that those that refuse to learn actively will learn passively: through pain, suffering and regret. you can waste your life away with pointless alcohol and video games all you want, you will not manage to escape the humiliation, humbling and regret - the lesson about denying - on your deathbed when you look back on a life of failure (= of feeding the animal without purpose)
battling urges can also imply making experiences for the sake of self-reflection. you can study all you want - until you actually touch the hot stove, you have no idea what burning yourself feels like, and you will not sufficiently learn about it from simply reading a book. wanting to fight the inner animal can therefore mean actively seeking experiences for the sake of deeper understanding. the mental framework that i am trying to explain is therefore different from just "denying life". call it "denying the animal" if you want. in order to beat it, you have to study it first, and experience is the greatest tutor.

ROLL FOR DIGITS

Attached: 1538953498846.jpg (1000x847, 110K)

this is true, only thing is that even ugly robots have this "why am i ugly life is not fair i deserve someone good looking" attitude
applies to a lot of guys too

How fucking gay are you? Lmao

I pretty much agree with this while I admit I let myself have these short term excitement once in a while.

Take it for what you will but I think meditation has helped me a lot in understanding the mind better and to become less anxious and more clear-minded.

Kind of reminds me of part of an Alan Watts lecture. He talks about this zen master and his student. I’m paraphrasing but this is basically the story.

>student: “I’m miserable”
>zen master: “Give up all of your desires. Only then can you get rid of your misery and achieve happiness.”
>so over time the student learns to give up all of his desires until a problem occurs. He seeks out the zen master again to help him.
>student: “I have given up all of my desires but now I am desiring not to desire”
>zen master: “now you’re getting it”

This is wrong though. You have to remember that most of what women say is a lie that they believe (and even that belief changes moment to moment).
You can convince just about any woman to fuck you, that's what the concept of wooing and dating really is; trying to convince some broad who thinks she's too good for you that you are, in fact, everything she ever wanted (by portraying whatever that is moment to moment).
>women are easy. Living with lying to them is hard
>the intention of nature is that the strong and the clever should breed. Romance and love are backwards ass human inventions

Attached: 1540607037439.jpg (500x667, 222K)

And yet they'll dump you in an instant for a 3 week bender on Chad cock. All their misery is self inflicted.

How is that "entitled", you sound entitled seeing that you are a worthless loser with retarded views expecting women to take you in like the baby boy you really are. I bet you can barely take care of yourself let alone of others. You would be a worthless companion and probably cause suffering to your direct family by your bitterness and incompetence in the future, why would any woman ever want to date someone unsuccessful like you? Man up. I don't always express it but I seriously, SERIOUSLY, hate losers like you and there's too many of them. Like I said the vast majority of men are worthless, incompetent losers and I don't understand how their genes ever passed on. Seriously, "hypergamy"? You are bottom of the barrel of that vast majority of worthless men I was just talking about and despite of looking at your own flaws and improving yourself you've become embittered about being unsuccessful and stupid. You have no right to judge women using fancy words when you are too much of a stupid fucking idiot to use a mirror.

tldr you don't belong on Jow Forums at all. Please fuck off from our board. We are about self-improvement and you don't have the right mindset for Jow Forums.

>losers
>get laid lmao

T. Roastbeef

Yeah, you'll never learn. Instead you will die alone and whats worse you will die being a bitter little loser having made no impact in the world at all. A waste of space there is no other way around it.

Absolutely savage. Frankly I'm impressed. Is this what women are like towards each other regularly?

Why are you so annoyed by him using the term "hypergamy"? Also you said that most men are losers that can't take care of themselves. If you consider that so important then would prefer to date someone who was in good shape, had a nice job and clean living space but was ugly as sin, or a "loser" as you said, who is the most beautiful man you have ever seen? By beautiful I Mean that he has a pretty face, not an interesting personality or even an amazing body

S E E T H I N G
we all die alone

Attached: images-4.jpg (739x415, 25K)

like this guy im still waiting for someone to define top 20%?
im still wondering if women are entitled or if the bar for men is set insanely low

Yeah, no, not really. They are not.
What this user said.
I have a good female friend, she lives far away so are limited to the internet most of the year and thus she kinda really became my friend of sorts, not like my real bros but I opened up to her and she opened up to me. She has recently been talking to me about her relationships. She recently broke up with her bf and now has to deal with "6 other guys" constantly hitting her up on social media, like openly flirting with her and trying to get with her. That's not counting all the orbiters, vocal or silent, she also has. She has a specific kinda face, for one guy it would be a 4 and for another an 8, really. She also has an objectively really attractive and fit body.

Now, what I'm saying is - normie girls CAN'T be truly lonely. She told me she is lonely, guess what, loneliness for girls is just having no one close enough to her. They don't know what loneliness means. They CAN'T be truly lonely today when social media provide them with countless beta orbiters. Were a girl to be as lonely as a truly lonely man, she would prolly kys herself out of misery.

Attached: 1516407100167.png (1920x1080, 509K)

Surely you are here, in the asshole of the internet, getting upset at pixels sent to you by someone you have characterized as the lowest of the low, because your life is just so full of wonder and excitement and deep, meaningful activities. Don't worry honey some day your top 20% flawless knight in shining armor will come down and ignore all of your shortcomings and love you instead of any of the women he could have pulled from the top 20% of females because you are special and better than everyone else. We all are.

Attached: 1467141722816.jpg (360x343, 35K)

You are right.
Tho I wouldnt say 100% right.

See, the point is to do the things u enjoy (lifting and reading) but never talk about them with npcs, never insinuate that you are different.

Blend in while not blending in.

Facebook is cool, insta is cool everything modern is very cool and hip - said the blended in man, while he throatfucked the teen slut.

This is the attitude.

Dont criticize ppl just accept them as they are. And use and mold them to serve you. NPCs make good servants. Have fun.

You are a God born among servants, wanting and yearning for another God to relate you, and this pain has troubled u so much, you forgot u are GOD and surrounded by servants.

>do you know how lonely girls are?
LOL

>multiple options for boyfriends
>go out multiple times a week with their friends
what are you even trying to say

Cope

Stop eating fatty

This. In 5 years any girl who isn't already married is going to be fucking screwed. Society has made it virtually impossible for young white men to succeed enough to be able to support a family. If anything they will be lucky to find some guy with an apartment to fuck on the weekends and that's about it. Shit is gonna get desolate soon

Most still feel repressed because they cant get chad. Its in their dna to be lonely without chad, dont matter the other mates because they dont want to reproduce with them, literally their only programming.

As a really lonely guy i can attest to this
Sometimes the mental pain is so hard it hurts to breathe

Except you know those orbiters are soiboi numales who just want to get laid. If she isn't a normie and she just wants one bf to get married with and have kids she's pretty much fucked. The same faggot bugmen that we complain about and shit on are her dating pool, why should we expect a girl to be satisfied with that? I could easily go out and bang some thots or make friends with some fluoridated marvel moviegoers, but that won't make me happy or any less lonely

>t. roastie

Seriously keking hard. If he is such a loser who is worth nothing why are you spending your time on him? Clearly you must be even more worthless than he is. Btw most chads are aware (consciously or subconsciously) of how female hypergamy works. That's right, them top 20% who you, a roastie, think are desirable, are aware of hypergamy.

Men who don't get pussy think women are whores because they see only the rich/popular men getting laid. Men who DO get pussy know women are whores because they have experienced it.

Btw he might not amount to much, but I'd rather amount to nothing than a used up single mother.

Yeah it must be so lonely having beta orbiters all the time. Retard.

This is implying I want to marry an npc. I want to marry someone almost as successful as myself.

>wanting to marry a successful woman
Might as well just marry a dude

does success = not an npc?

You talked yourself out of improving yourself by putting way too much thought into a meme that has already gone stale. You've done nothing more than regurgitate old arguments that seem to validate your existing beliefs rather than challenge yourself. You're already an NPC so I don't know what you're worried about.

that's why priests are based and eternally happy

Love has nothing to do with being a normalfag or NPC. They are as unlikely as we are to find genuine love, if not even more unlikely in this current climate.

Needing love doesnt necessitate becoming something you are not.