What is Jow Forums's diet to maintain a healthy body?

What is Jow Forums's diet to maintain a healthy body?

Attached: 1541230792117.jpg (1080x1349, 1.41M)

fruits, roots, meats

I literally just eat eggs, steak, brocolli, onions, garlic, chicken. That is it. Protien shakes mixed with water also.

peanuts

Eggs, macadamia nuts, oatmeal with cinnamon with kefir.

meat and potatoes

Unprocessed to low-processed foods. I started eating this way when I began my current bulk and decided to try not counting calories and it's the leanest bulk I've ever had so far.

raw liver

what about deficiency ?

I don't exclude any foods, but I don't eat like an idiot like I used to. Mostly fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes and eggs. I eat meat maybe a few times a month (mostly hearts and other organs, and mainly lamb). If I eat chocolate, it is 2-3 squares of something 78%+, and other sweets are eaten with similar restrictions.

Cook mostly from scratch, and eat mainly less-processed foods, while getting an appropriate amount of calories and you shouldn't go wrong.

frozen pizza

I need help bros

> eat meat maybe a few times a month
That’s dumb, meat is nutritious as fuck. Kinda weird you do orgrans but avoid meat otherwise

lamb...
I sense muslim. Eat pork like the real men you faggot.

hake
broccoli
carrot
olive oil
sardines
tuna
peanut butter
tomato
lettuce
raw onion
vinegar

Attached: medgang.jpg (1024x1001, 115K)

organs are cheap and are more nutritious
liver is mostly protein in terms of macros and has a ton of vitamin a and b12 compared to muscle meat.

shes cute. I hope my daugter will look like that

Attached: 1518498563243.jpg (250x196, 7K)

McD's every day.

Attached: image%3A4606_eightbit2.jpg (2240x1484, 442K)

You hope your daughter will look like a non-white gook? Would you call a robot or an insect cute? Because that's basically what gooks are. Kill yourself you fucking retard.

t. white "traditional" roastie with a niglet child

Yeah I’m with you but fatty meat is nutritious and good for you. It’s not like I’m going to eat only organs all the time. Muscle meat is still better than large amounts of plants

Meats (ideally grass fed):
Pork
Beef
Chicken
Turkey
Lamb
All Seafood (especially Salmon)

Vegetables:
Brócoli
Sweet Potato
Asparagus
Cauliflower
Mushroom (not veg I know)
Carrots

Miscellaneous:
2 Brazil nuts every single day (if you don’t do this you are literally lazy as it’s easy selenium gains)
Almonds
Rasberries
Blueberries
Strawberries
Ceylon cinnamon tea after every meal (blunts insulin response)
Green tea
White tea
Hibiscus tea

This is and should be the gold standard.

Fuck off, no ones cares man, she’s cute

Pretty patrician. I’d add in some dairy but doesn’t work for everyone

What do you guys think about Quark and Skyr? They're literally a staple of my diet, a 500g tub every day for an easy 60g of protein, couldn't imagine not doing that

Also I forgot to add 4 pasture eggs everyday and ideallly one avocado everyday as well

You don't care because you are genetic trash already, hope you'll never reproduce faggot.

Attached: 13w3.jpg (1024x513, 90K)

I didn't make any thread. Really shows you what racemixing does to your brain.

you seem to be the racemixed one since your IQ is

>no you
Epic comeback bro
I see I'm done here

Just to give you an example of what I mean by cheap.
In my country, 1kg of the cheapest processed(water and wheat added for profit) ground beef I can find costs 6€ and has around 160-175g of protein.
1kg of chicken liver though costs 2.30€(unprocessed) and has around 200g of protein and a fuckton of nutrients.

Oats, soup and bean salads.

no snacks, sweets, soda, any of that bullshit. You won't miss it once you quit it. Mostly lots of carb-rich food, lean meats, and raw broccoli to every lunch and dinner. 300 grams of oats every morning as well for the bowel gains.

Attached: 1708452379802543.jpg (473x473, 30K)

WHY THE FUCK AM I SO ATTRACTED TO THIS WOJAK SEXUALLY THIS ISNT NORMAL h e l p

Attached: 1525166626406.jpg (344x145, 7K)

Heavy on vegetables. Mix in healthy fruit, grains, proteins, fats. Portions don't seem to matter as much as long as I'm cooking meals that are mostly vegetable.

I need some good carbs apart from white rice and oats. Is sweet potato good shit? I can kinda bear the taste. Have pasta like 1-2 times per week