I saw someone at my gym literally have a shower before working out right after coming in

I saw someone at my gym literally have a shower before working out right after coming in.

WTF?? Is he a literal retard? I couldn't comprehend this it made me so fucking angry.

Attached: D1AC3039-3087-4318-9385-2D5D31900F7B.jpg (534x800, 100K)

Did he workout after? Maybe he was just really smelly and didn’t want to stink up the gym. Or maybe he just wanted to shower and not workout

Maybe he didn’t want to get his dirty pore sweat grease on the equipment you disgusting fuck

Do you have no imagination?
Maybe he did cardio before he came and didn't wanna smell, maybe he came straight from a manual labor job or a farm, maybe he accidentally pooped his pants and needed to wash his ass, or maybe he came from your mom's house and had to get the stink off him.

If you grow and get an understanding for the lives of other people you will realize that this is common sense for people working jobs that make them smell bad or even infectious. Construction workers sweat, chefs who are are in a smelly kitchen all day, maybe the guy works at a fish market. Maybe he works in bioscience and works with chemicals that you do not want to get on the gym equipment.

Maybe he is like me and wakes up smelling putrid even after showering before bed.

But he's going to get sweaty during his workout and get it on the equipment anyway you mongoloid retard cunt.

im a hetero girl but i wanna lick her thighs wtf

>showers before bed

Attached: you tell me.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

I for example work physical job in smelly place so if i womt shower before gym i will be smelling next to you eith mix of sweat and fish

Dont hate on him

Fuck off you raging lesbite. You are upside down satan.

>trips wasted for this vile roastpost

Maybe he does a really dirty job and doesn't want dirty sweat all over him

Bringing day-old sweat around gym equipment is how you spread ringworm.

why upside down? and im hetero

>not having a euphoric pre workout hot shower and walking into the gym squeaky clean ready to emit pheromones and eye fuck gym thots

never gunna make it

If you don't post your pic to prove me wrong you are 100% confirmed ugly hamplanet bulldyke.

has a doctor diagnosed you yet?

Your mum diagnosed me with fucking her until she couldn't move.

Go be 12 somewhere else.

so yes? seeing your autism is blatantly obvious

>not showering before bed
You fucking kidding me, user? This better be bait you freaking filthy bastard.

Maybe he dropped a horrible deuce earlier in the day that toilet paper couldn't quite erase. Especially that cheap out in public toilet paper. Have you ever worked out and got sweaty with the after effects of one one of those mega dumps lingering in your undercarriage? Not pleasant.

I love stinking up the gym with my BO
Its like I'm marking my territory

Attached: e.jpg (1278x4993, 900K)

Stop pooping in your sleep

Sometimes after working long shifts a quick shower or any shower at all refreshes you and makes you feel more awake and ready to workout. That’s been my experience anyways. Works better than preworkout which just makes me feel cracked out and dizzy

I was homeless for a while because minimum wage job and no friends. The only showers I got were at the gym, even on rest days. That guy could be a beast living in a hammock. Let it go. It's got nothing to do with you.

cant believe i fucking read all of that

Attached: 1538540836241.jpg (439x290, 23K)

This. I take a cold shower before working out to wake me up after coming to the gym from work.

>all of that

Wanna know how I know you're an illiterate chimp?

>I couldn't comprehend this it made me so fucking angry.
I tnink a better question here is why you're even concerning yourself with what anyone else does at your gym. You should pay more attention to what you're doing and never mind what someone else's motivations are.

???

First of all mind your own business but If you're musty before working out showering would get rif of that morning dew youve been festering in your sleep. Or if in the late afternoon the day's BO.

Breh
Mabe he hauld shit, didnt want do stink up the gym.

>t. smelly pajeet

Maybe he was going to swim. It is commong courtesy to swim before you go for a swim. Its similar to wiping down equipment after you use it, except much harder to notice.

The first thing that comes to mind is maybe he just needs to get right before he lifts. If something about my body or what I'm wearing doesn't feel right on me then I change it before I focus on something. That includes how I smell and maybe I just feel sticky and need to wash off to be comfortable around other people. I don't want something lingering in the back of my mind when I want to make PRs

Based & redpilled

If i shower before bed and in the morning that is too much. Choose one or the other. Morning life for me since I'm too dirty in the morning even if i shower.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526202483678.jpg (640x561, 120K)

Maybe he shit his pants with an incidental shit fart

i do this when i jerk off. highly effective for your T count. try it

oh god I haven't seen this in like 8 years

Maybe he works on the kill floor of an abattoir and the smell of death has seeped into his skin causing him stink and be ashamed for the rest of his life

Filthyshitskindetected.exe

>Taking all your filth from throughout the day to bed with you and then proceeding to sleep in it.

That's disgusting, literally one step away from eating faeces.

being dirty and oily and having your pores clogged from sweat from a full day of work can make you feel gross. Showering makes you feel good for your workout

A thread died for this.

When youre an adult who pays for your own membership, and if you're a poorfag which you inevitably will be, you may start usubg the gym for what it's worth.

One of those things is showers, to keep yoyr personal water bill down. There's other fun ways to utilize the gym. Somwtimes, when i was younger and pooper I wiuld fill up those 19L jugs and bring them home with filtered gym water which I would then bring home to clean dishes or boil pasta or drink.

Attached: 7830BDD5DD904F20BDC47DBDF4563302.jpg (712x400, 39K)

>showing in the gym at all
Degenerates. I've never even been in the toilet/bathrooms of my gym and no one that looks like they worm out have either. There is NO reason to go in their ever if you respect yourself

>I wiuld fill up those 19L jugs and bring them home with filtered gym water which I would then bring home to clean dishes or boil pasta or drink
They let you just stroll through with all that water? How were you filling the jug?

Attached: 1521526567365.jpg (555x525, 67K)

>no one that looks like they worm out have either
Worm chad doesn't use the gym bathroom?

Attached: ThatMakesMyCheekiBreeki.png (416x438, 340K)

I've actually done this before. Let me explain:

>Pooped
>Had the mud butt, no amount of wiping was clearing it
>Took shower before work out
>Worked out
>Took shower after working out

It was better than smelling like shit during my workouts, kept my undies clean too.

Ask them, not us