WHY?

Is there a serious reason or just making money with name?
are there quality differences in oats? should i buy the more expensive one for any reason?

Attached: 20181103_100154.jpg (2193x1201, 862K)

well apparently non organic oats are really really bad because they are treated with industrial pesticides

They are the same thing
Don't let (((them))) fool you

No difference, you pay trough the nose for that label. Also this is from germany, we have stronger regulations on pesticides and GMOs than Burgistan.

jfc do you actually think there's a difference between brand and no-name products? is this your first time in a supermarket?
if you're buying this overpriced crap you're paying purely for the company's marketing expenses so you can watch their commercials on tv

Attached: qrstanza.png (295x295, 2K)

>-.49
Does that mean they pay you?

-.49 = 0.49 when it refers to prices

You'll notice a difference between kernig and zart but not between brands I've been eating cooking and baking with Edeka and Lidl Oats for years theirs nothing wrong with them the only reason to get Köln ist If you want the super thin rolled kind that you can mix into drinks the cheap brands don't seem to have that variety.
In general the more basic a product the less likely it is getting the good brand will make a difference

I've tried the ones from ja! but tbqh Kölln are still the GOAT to me so I only buy those.

why? taste or quality?

Attached: 002sfdfsd.jpg (1200x849, 288K)

Mostly taste and texture, haven't really noticed a difference in quality

This is true, but Aldi's oats are pretty good for the price too. The texture is kinda shit tho, but it goes really well in my overnight oats.

But, the Gut&Günstig are not flowery tender…
Don't you want your oats to be all tender?
And to add to it, The Kölln ones have god-tier packaging design!
But in all seriousness, I prefer the softer ones, and I would pay more for them, but here in Hitlers homeland, I can only get the SPAR house brand, and they are too hard. Oh well. Could be worse.

>-0.49
What's stopping you from just taking all of them off the shelf and making a fortune?

I highly suspect you are buying kernig my Austrian friend

muritards

>industrial pesticides
implying that organic pesticides are inherently better
Organic is a fucking meme for most foods.

You pay extra for blutenzart

Some oats have different cuts- instant, rolled, steel cut all have different textures and glycemic indexes (if you care about that).

Doesn't really matter

no because "kerni" by kölln are 1.29, too.

Attached: 1536279066559.gif (256x264, 8K)

they give you oney to eat that crap

Kernige von G&G beste!. But i never understand the harsh price difference.

I do. Because there are no others.
And while I totally am a kerniger Bursch, I don't need that in my oats.

superior oats to superior people

Attached: elovenaaurinki280217ep_ah.jpg (666x1024, 451K)