Tfw poorfag and can't afford food

>tfw poorfag and can't afford food
>tfw all gains are forfeit because not enough protein
>tfw still skinnyfat despite this
I'm gonna save up my money and get food one of these days. Any tips for living on a serious cut without losing gains?

Attached: OATS BROTHER.jpg (428x337, 15K)

eat beans, eggs and other cheap shit, go to a grocery store and check the amount of protein in each food u can afford. its really not that hard

t. poorfag

Attached: 1541022064413.png (640x1136, 279K)

oh brother spare some oats

look how expensive chicken legs are in your area. For me it's the cheapest high protein meat available. Eat a fuck ton of rice and some veggie that's cheap, i like broccoli even tho it's not too cheap. I get by on 7-8 francs/day and let me tell you, if you live in switzerland you'll know how little that is for 3300kcal of food with good macros. Just buy the cheapest brand you can find.

Attached: 1520780185399.png (166x204, 5K)

chicken livers
chicken wings
chicken hearts
peanut butter

peanut butter can be fucking expensive depending on where you live. I think it's mainly an american thing that it is so cheap.

get a job you slack jawed faggot.

This. I don't about where you live but here in Spain a kilogram (2.25lbs) of peanuts is 3 euro. Thats 270g of protein and 6190 kcals.

depends what you mean by expensive
7 euros/dollars of peanut butter bought online gives you over 6000 calories.

Chicken thighs retard, they are cheap as fuck since everyone buys breast.

is that shelled?

Oats, Brotha

squats and öats

Brother! Please, I beg of you! See me with your eyes. Do you not see the face of your beloved brother who has always been by your side? Listen to my words, my plea! Don't you remember the days we spent frolicking in the mud and eating our oats together as companions? Don't you remember when he huddled for warmth in the cold, harsh winters? Don't you remember when I shared my oats with you? Don't you remember when I comforted you? Don't you remember the love I showered you with every day, every week, every month and every year of our shared lives? How could you forget me brother? Have you really doomed me to this meaningless existence, so vapid and empty? Is there truly no remorse left in you? I ask you, please, remember just one thing at least. It could be anything, it could be the most meaningless moment of your life, but so long as it is a memory of the time when we were once brothers I would feel a great relief. Could you do that at least? I do not require oats anymore, you may have all the oats you want for the rest of your life and I will happily starve to death in my dark corner, so long as you remember anything. Please brother, how many times must I ask you with no result? Do you wish me to waste my life away? Did you never love me at all brother? Did you despise me so much that you wished to imprison me to this hellish, inescapable reality? Grant me mercy brother, and tell me. Why have you done this? Was it really just the oats? Or was it something deeper, more vile and more cruel, something worse than gluttony and greed? What was it, brother, that tore you away from me?

Attached: 1483402835879.jpg (494x287, 16K)

jews

holy shit you're right, I'm ordering some on amazon.
Peanut butter has quite a lot of fat tho, trying to keep my macros balanced. You got any recommendations?

Like eat some rice nigga

>>tfw all gains are forfeit because not enough protein
actually protein doesn't really help or affect muscle building all that much

Are you a babby?

Oats/rice are extremely cheap for carbs

Protein is more expensive but chicken breast, eggs and tuna is cheap enough

Lentils and split peas.

eat eggs

a diet of staples like rice, beans, eggs, discounted fatty cuts of meat, peanuts, milk costs fucking nothing
you can be too stupid, but you can never too poor to eat good nutritious food

This, you don't need as much protein as you think, just stay consistent with lifting and eat enough of whatever to nourish yourself. The rest are genetics.

buy hearts in bulk at some asian market, costs like nothing

Attached: pastured_chicken_hearts_650x.png (650x488, 837K)

thanks daddy

>Implying optimal protein intake for lifters isn't several times higher than ordinary dietary recommendations

it's literally like 1.5x the ordinary redommendation
if you honestly believe it's higher you're new as fuck to lifting, probably DYEL

0.8 g/kg for normies, 1.6 g/kg for lifters, 2 g/kg on a cut. At least, that's what I do.

If you haven't been keeping up with the literature, in muscular guys can use 2.2g/kg on a REST day.

Wouldn't go lower than 1.6g/kg

Tfw i dont have the screencap

Attached: 1540529879410.jpg (1080x2220, 730K)

you don't need to worry about balancing macros specially if you're on a budget, as long as you get enough protein and calories you will be ok.

1.2-1.4g per kilogram of bodyweight has been shown to maximize muscle gains in trained male subjects, but you benefit from more in terms of body composition(the more of your calories come from protein the less fat you gain even if you get the same ammount of muscle).

Just make your own. Throw roasted peanuts with salt into a blender

It's fucking cheap literally everywhere

Try Switzerland. Just try. Food's fucking expensive here.