If I’m this skinny

Why do I still have fat on my body?
I’m borderline Anorexic yet still have love handles
Why am I like this?
Isn’t my body fat low enough ?
Is it because I don’t lift?

Attached: D85AFC6C-12C5-4822-A338-10F32B3828A3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

Thank you Mr Skeltal

Don't you feel disgusted when you look at yourself in the mirror? Do SS+GOMAD immediately

>Why do I have fat on my body
You don't need it to survive. Cut it off, then use it to cook a steak.

because the human body needs fat to survive

>Why do I still have fat on my body?
You barely do
>Why am I like this?
Because you're a massive faggot
>Isn’t my body fat low enough ?
Yes
>Is it because I don’t lift?
Yes

Can't show off muscles you don't have

those aren't love handles retard
your hip bones are sticking out because you're 80% skeleton

Seriously is it even worth starting lifting at this point? It would take at least 3 years to look normal.

Would you rather look the same in three years or good in three years?

It's always worth it to lift.

You are very clearly anorexic

Attached: 1527712229687.jpg (2048x1618, 389K)

your body is holding onto fat because you need fat to survive.
you literally have no real muscle mass. after you lose the body fat you have you'll enter starvation mode.

You need to start eating a little bit over maintanance like +200kcal and start doing light exercises that you can do. I dont think that you can do pushups so try a variation when you have your legs on the bed and do it like that its easier. carry relatively high weight things around. i dont think its a good idea to lift weights when you look like you escaped a concentration camp.
if you can do bodyweight exercises do them and eat a little bit over your caloric maintenance. after you get to a healthy weight go to the gym and up your calories to +300

love handles? do you mean your fucking hip bones?

user are you Australian?

how did you know m8

Pamolive and Dettol bottles. I'm a kiwi, and statistically you're not likely to be a kiwi, so my next guess is Australian.

TIL you can be Australian and not looking as good as Chris Hemsworth

QFT

Nigger I'm skinny as well but have absolutely no love handles they're called bones.

It`s called bones. You kinda need those to hold flesh, organs and shit.

>armpit
Is that a shadow or a hole???

Attached: DeepFryer_20180908_164308.jpg (719x868, 104K)

Did you came from a concentration camp?

just eat you massive faggot

Attached: 1537424408812.jpg (540x537, 58K)

You don't have "love handles", that is literally just the minimum amount of musculature and fat that makes up your hips and waist. Without it there would just be your hip bones. To summarize:

EAT MORE AND LIFT

Those aren’t love handles that’s lack of muscle for the fat to form/store around. If you kept that same amount of fat but gained 20-30lbs of muscle it would seem to disappear. Imagine having a deflated balloon with a blob of water on it, the water magnetized to it somehow it just never falls off. The water would look loose and blobby, blow up the balloon and the water would stretch over its surface if that hypothetical example makes any sense or is easily pictured for you.

>borderline

EAT SOMETHING

>Is it because I don’t lift?
No.
It's because you don't fucking EAT you fucking mong.

START FUCKING EATING

Attached: 59e052f25a4f9808353306a979a700a4.png (808x455, 274K)

from this to batman in like a year
bale is an absolute fucking maniac lmao

>still have love handles
where nigga

You have fat because human body needs fat. If you don't want to be skinny, lift and eat more. It's that simple.