How to grow hairy chest?

How to grow hairy chest?

Attached: Chest07e.jpg (273x400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/drugs-and-medications/testosterone--what-it-does-and-doesnt-do)
lovepanky.com/women/understanding-men/signs-of-high-testosterone)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8273828
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1387290
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3521958
academic.oup.com/beheco/article/21/2/419/322906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lower your testosterone and/or up your estrogen.

Have you tried being a man ?

have high t

be old.
most men grow a lot of hairy chest after the age of 35.

Both wrong.
Both right. Also it appears that women prefer relatively hairless men for short term relationships, likely because little body hair is indicative of a well-functioning and balanced endocrine system.

hairlet cope
fucking lol, i bet you think women like small dicks too

Genetics son

t. 22 year old who has a big ASS chest with a fuck ton of arm, leg and chest year. Also slightly balding but whatever

You can have mine

What in the name of fuck are you talking about. Bet you don't have chest hair and cant grow a beard. Chest hair and a beard are indicators of high test you brainlets.

i have and it sucks

This is actual science boyo, bodyhairmaxxing is equivalent to cuckmaxxing, likely because it is correlated significantly with elevated estrogen.

Attached: bugman.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Im 27 and already had a very hairy chest at 23-25, I think its mostly genetics.

proof on that? I thought it was more associated with high t

sure thing bro

You are actually retarded. Funny how some "onions" guys have more test than you. It hurts dosen't it?

You are full of shit
Symptoms of testosterone deficiency in adult men include:

Reduced body and facial hair
Loss of muscle mass
Low libido, impotence, small testicles, reduced sperm count and infertility
Increased breast size
Hot flashes
Irritability, poor concentration and depression
Loss of body hair
Brittle bones and an increased risk of fracture

(health.harvard.edu/drugs-and-medications/testosterone--what-it-does-and-doesnt-do)

Genetics. I started growing chest hair and pubes when i was 15 but I still can't grow a full beard

It's funny how some people can't google.
I just googled "physical signs of high testosterone in men" and clicked on first link.
(lovepanky.com/women/understanding-men/signs-of-high-testosterone)

You could associate it with high T, because high T often causes high estradiol, but not always. The science on attraction is pretty weak, but it does appear that hairy men are not (sexually) attractive to women, which makes sense once we consider the endocrine implications.
>total hormonal profile
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8273828
>examines androgens only
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1387290
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3521958
>female preference
academic.oup.com/beheco/article/21/2/419/322906

Guess why that is? It's because low test also would cause low estrogen.

one of my friends had a full on carpet at the ripe old age of 16

also the skinniest fuck i've ever seen

> science on attraction is pretty weak
I agree on that, I think that its more of a cultural thing. My ex loved my hairy chest and personally I have never had trouble becuase of it so no problem for me.

Just a guess, you have no chest hair?

I also think this anons don't have chest hair or good beard growth. I also had girlfriend that loved my chest hair. I woludn't even want to be with one that doesn't. Let her date efeminante low test guys.

That's not much body hair for a man

I do have chest hair, I am an old and weak man after all. And I never said chest hair was necessarily unattractive, just not as (sexually) attractive as low body hair. It's a fairly common thing for women to prefer different kinds of men depending on their cycle of ovulation.

Attached: 2222.jpg (261x320, 21K)

user, I've been reading through the last one for a bit. Says that not all factors are as yet properly studied and results may vary accordingly, but on several accounts also directly refutes your claim that hirsute men are unattractive to women.

The key here is:
>We also found that when the women’s fertility was at its highest, they preferred males with less body hair and that postmenopausal wosmen demonstrated stronger preferences relating to male body hair than did premenopausal women
Which indicates that body hair could very well be an attractive quality in a boyfriend, husband etc. but isn't necessarily a sexually attractive trait. A lot of people seem to have trouble with this concept, that sexually attractive men aren't necessarily attractive for relationships.

>tfw had carpet chest since 18
>tfw ridiculous amount of back neck hair
>tfw more and more back hair comes off everytime my wife shaves my back
>tfw only 28
Unironically considering getting my neck/shoulders, back, and ass lasered.

Attached: 151ox1.jpg (917x871, 54K)

High test to DHT conversion. That's not something you want unless you want a perpetually inflamed prostate and potentially impotence

when the apocalypse comes at least you wont be cold, keep it

>tfw when hairy as fuck and almost all older male relatives in my family has or have had prostate cancer

I agree, not all people should have hight test. We don't need for all males to be alpha.

Sauce?

Chinks are hairless but they can't score shit when it comes to looks.

You want high free test you dont want more than moderate to low DHT. You guys have these stupid all or nothing mentalities with neurotransmitters that just baffles me.

That's not that strange something like 80% that make it past 75 will have had or or currently have prostate cancer

I'm just kidding bro. I always shitpost on threads where I see 2 sides coping. I have chest hair and actually don't give a fuck about it.

Thanks thats a little reassuring but I know atleast my grandfather and uncle got it in their 50's :(

How so?

It's considered "common" after 40 and has an increase in frequency after 60. Just stay active and eat healthy you'll probably get it later.

It's almost as if there are several variables at play.
Because of aromatization. We know that estrogen is critical for libido, bone metabolism and so on. Notice how quite a lot of those symptoms are also common in menopause.

Yeah I actually read that exercise and healthy food seems like the best way to lower the risk. One more reason to stay fit I guess.

strong coping mechanism

Besides the libido/impotence and the breast size lines all other lines are matching me.

That would explain why I can't progress that well and why do I look like a kid at 29... so I guess I should visit the doc?

Yeah definitely if you're a hard gainer you should definitely visit a doctor or endocronologist.