Share miring stories

t. DYEL newfag looking for motivation.

Attached: Craving_Bruce_Ellington.webm (640x368, 506K)

Bump

>new apartment
>one morning sign for a parcel for my neighbour
>later that evening she rings my door to get her parcel, wearing bathrobe, no make up
>I'm pumped up from the gym, still wearing my gym clothes
>we have some small talk, she is visibly uncomfortable in her outfit, she thanks me and leaves
>awkward situation
>since then she always dolled up when she rings my doorbell

All the time. Too much to remember.

Attached: Miring.webm (480x360, 2.75M)

>All the time. Too much to remember.

What do you mean?

>2 months ago
>dyel 6'2 155lbs
>still bang out handstand pushups like I was born for it
>ask girl out to dinner date
>she keeps commenting on my height
>holds my forearm instead of hand
>she kept asking questions
>staring at my lips most of the night
>sucks my dick the second we get back to the car and lets me fuck raw

>put on 15lbs since then
>always catch Latinas side eyeing
>99% of females smile when I make eye contact
I'm fuckass ugly but getting in shape has made it work. A girl told me I look like a warrior. Fuck it.

me as the white woman

me as the cameraman

Me as the mulatto

>doing squats at the only squatrack in the gym (filthy casual gym)
>qt comes up and asks if she can work in
>tell her of course
>after a couple of sets switch to OHP
>press more than she squats
>she goes "wow you are stronger than you look"
>she managed to insult and compliment me at the same time

Anybody else ever received a schroedinger's mire?

>mulatto
cope

>been lifting a little over 2 months
>pic related
>support guy setting up some new equipment we just bought at work
>user do you work out
Female mires coming soon™

Attached: SS 2 months progress.png (1348x1714, 792K)

how is that cope

>have a 16 hour flight
>wear a grey tracksuit
>tighter than last year when I bought it but still comfortable (gains confirmed)
>fall asleep countless times during the flight but just can't get deep sleep
>wake up with my girlfriends pullover over my crotch
>what the fuck
>hand her the pullover with a confused look
>she seems kinda annoyed
>whatever, not gonna start shit while trapped on plane
>on our way to the hotel she tells me I had an erection while asleep and the women next to me enjoyed the view
>guess I had a pretty good dream

whats that site again

symmetricstrength.com

Nigger

I know you guys won't believe me but some trashy girl fufiled my fantasy this morning. she wasent very attractive but she sucked my dick while she called her cousin(female) and the cousin caught on to what was happening and started giggling.

fucking ego boost holy shit. Not sure if I want to hang out with her agian. she didn't really shave her legs and was like 15lbs overweight

Attached: 1539563440619.jpg (1232x1226, 374K)

I only get mired by guys
>few days before RA called cops they smelled weed in my room
>didn't find anything
>RA is a black tranny weirdo who dresses up as Ursila from the little mermaid
>ff couple days
>get in the elevator
>he comes out of nowhere jumps in with me just the two of us
>"hey user...I see you've been hitting the gym"
>laugh nervously "thanks"
>once the elevator gets to our room he stops me and says that he knows I'm going through depression because of the weed
>lol wut
>he gives me his entire life story and tells me like three times that if I needed to talk to anyone he'd be there
>say thanks and run to my dorm

Attached: fallout_reaction.jpg (569x517, 243K)

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who who feel it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1510097214290.jpg (757x502, 133K)

>tfw no bench

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-132436.png (1080x2160, 472K)

>dislocate shoulder 3x in uni
>fucking hate benching now

That's why I do widestance and diamond pushups only. It makes my chest just shredded enough to keep up with the rest of me but not enough to look like tits.

Just drain your balls in his mouth and he'll go away

Because you're making up head cannon about his family history, having one black parent and one white, when you don't know shit about him and could just call him a nigger/black.

he looks mixed though
are you retarded?

wow that dude is projecting on you hard lol

I was fucking this girl in my car the other day and her super religious dad called and I kept pumping that ass. Gave me a weird power trip and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

>Sitting with gf
>Get boner
>She looks as it and says "damn that looks meaty"
>She doesn't know I'm trans
>She's a fag lol
Also dick mires are the best because it's kind of like a genetic sign that says you're more of a man than other people even if they lift. Having a pants hammer did more for my confidence than lifting

Attached: 1537981181176.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Me as the couch

imagine the smell haha. also bump

Fucking sauce me pleaasseeee