How do I into chest?

How do I into chest?

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1541248835201.jpg_1541248843457.jpg (1920x1028, 192K)

if thtat's your chest you've already into'ed it; just keep doing what you're doing and don't eat like a moron

get better posture

How so?

Ballet

weighed pushups brother HH

kekd out loud
not sure why

Those 3D delts and epic traps... Are you on roids by any chance? Nevertheless your chest is a-ok

>thinking having rounded delts and traps that stick above your clavicle are indicative of roiding
Get the fuck off this board dude it's fucking with your understanding of human anatomy.

pretty sure this is the op

stop benching you fucking idiot, my chest was twice that size before even working out and now its huge. if you bench, stop and do other things

>if you bench, stop and do other things
like?

>If you want your chest to grow then stop doing the #1 chest exercise
Yeah OP listen to this unsubstantiated brilliance, this guy clearly knows his shit.

>>#1 chest exercise
hahahahaha

Personally, I think you can't go wrong with benching every day

Attached: IMG_20181021_160238.jpg (3968x2976, 3.47M)

Weighted dips you dip

Incline bench, decline bench, flat bench.

Laugh more, explain less. This is sure to convince people.

weird nipple placement

Tried these and while my pecs loved it my sternum and elbows didn't

its the way his arm is angled you dyel

post chest

Post nipple

mike?

Nop

I really struggle with chest too, arms shoulders and back grow every time I move basically- chest is shit.

The only way to counter this for chestlets is volume, do what ever you're doing bc you look good, but tack on an extra 2 - 3 sets of 12 reps for bench at the end of EVERY work out.

Personally I do 5 -6 sets of chest every 2 or 3 days and I'm starting to see a change,

will you get one of those weird man tit type chests if you just do flat? or will it just grow slower

Chest flyes and incline bench

I think it just goes slower. Incline hits upper pecs and decline hits lower, flat is a good overall lift and many people have gotten reasonably big with only flat bench.

ty

Attached: 19yeaeroldboomer.png (1063x393, 122K)

I do use dips sometimes but I get pain along my clavicle when I do, is there an alternative?

Aren't flyes hell on your shoulders?

>I do use dips sometimes but I get pain along my clavicle when I do
Dips isn't for everyone. Depends on your anatomy.
>Aren't flyes hell on your shoulders?
How? Dumbbell flyes are dangerous if you go to heavy. Cable flyes are pretty much harmless .

that thing you call a beard really isn't working for you

Only if you let your elbows drop past your shoulders if you're doing them with dumbbells. Cable flyes will also prevent any shoulder injuries from occurring as long as they are performed correctly.

Could I replicate a cable setup with bands? My gym has no cables

Sure, but eventually you'll run out of bands as you progress. Just make sure to secure it to something sturdy and not detachable.

Worst comes to worst, see if your gym has a chest fly machine.

Attached: 1484232350723.jpg (500x500, 38K)