Phenibut and lifting genral

Phenibut and lifting

Ignore the lifting part

Talk about phenibut. I took 3g the other day for a presentation and holy shit I was a god. By the end of the night the buzz was amazing; I don't even remember how many chicks I waved to. It's a better inhibition than alcohol with none of the sides

Attached: IMG_1658.png (1080x1350, 1.82M)

>None of the sides
This is bait, right?

>waving to women
wow what a chad

>It's a better inhibition than alcohol with none of the sides
Aren't inhibitions what you're trying to get rid of?

Pro tip : less is more.
3g is too much for using on the reg. Yeah you’ll feel lit you pay a price for it. If you use it like that limit to once a week.

The only issue is that you develop a tolerance to it very quickly.

>UK
>illegal so can't buy on clearnet
>too obscure to buy on darknet
I miss phenibut, brahs

Also, stick to ~3 times a week unless you want massive addiction and rebound anxiety.

does nothing for me.
not sure about upping my dosage to like 4g or something

You got bunk phenibut. 1.2g should be somewhat noticeable with 2g being on the verge of stoned as shit. At least for the average person who doesnt drink or take GABA-type drugs often.

Sauce

Lmfao

Think it just doesn't work for some people. I've tried it from two separate vendors, one capsules one powder, at doses varying between .75g to 4g, following all the rules about eating and still got nothing

OP BTFO!!

going on about of year of daily use here.
But i'm a freak. Makes life better.

When its time to quit I will taper. no prob.

If something comes up and I have to quit right away I am fucked, I would just go to the ER and get gabapentien..

phenifucked is a real thing, its your gaba receptors. The WDs are on par with Xanax or Alch.

Attached: xel6n-ryan-fitzpatrick-post-game-interview-lg.jpg (600x332, 52K)

I was practically hooked on the stuff. It started with just taking it on days that felt "off" or tired then eventually i was taking it every work day, and then i started taking it in weekends too for social gains. Just because it's legal does not mean it isn't an addictive drug

unironically this

does phenibut make you start waving to people? is that the benefit

Do you think one could use it to become desensitized to social situations that normally make them crippled with anxiety, like talking to girls or going on dates, public speaking, etc. and then come off it and not need it to feel at ease in those situations any more?

yes.
But remember just like anything else, there is consequences. If you are going to go down the daily use route make SURE you always have it on hand.
It takes about 48 hours 4 WDs to kick in and they are no fucking joke.

Comming of Phenny is a commitment, it is a month or 2 of slow tapering.

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind if I use this. I’ve heard of withdrawals being hell. Could I still get that benefit by only using it a few times a week though?

>taking unregulated, and unstudied substances
enjoy your long term brain damage

Would gabapentin have the same effect? I have a bunch of that lying around.

its not even illegal you retard.

you can order it from a bunch of places in the UK, its not a psychoactive drug.

I take 2g twice per week (friday and saturday) and I have the best workouts of my life. Plus, it gives me the extra boost to be social and make connections. Pheni is literally the only nootropic worth a damn but it's potent as fuck, so be careful.

Attached: SQUART.jpg (600x1002, 66K)

>not taking MDMA

Attached: 1500602362981.png (382x417, 325K)

Arliaaah on instagram

Attached: oc34w865j6wz.jpg (1080x1080, 530K)

no lie, I wanna try molly but I don't know how to "approach" a drug dealer. I know I'm autistic, but yeah. I have a weed hookup, you think I should just tell him like "hey dude, if you ever come across some molly, hit me up and I'll buy it off you."

Word for word this is what I did, although I transitioned from Phenibut to Xanax after a while. I no longer feel anxiety in most social interactions, it's an experience thing IMO.

Then I may have to try low dose phenibut or take xans once or twice a week and go clubbing or something until it’s more moderate enough to manage without. Thank you bro.

did you notice any negative side effects from phenibut?

are you depressed or have other mental conditions?

I take 2g once every 1 to 2 weeks. it feels great but I wouldn't recommend taking it anymore than that. shit seems potent as fuck and the relapse anxiety is always a bitch.

I didn't really feel any negative effects, I should note that I wasn't using it all that often (2-3 times a week)

One time I ended up taking it 3 times in a weekend and I was quite anxious that Monday but that subsided pretty quickly. If you start small and don't up your dosage much you shouldn't get many sides.

I don't have any diagnosed mental conditions, maybe some slight depression which is still around (self diagnosed)

Just take it in situations when you actually have to be social. 2 - 3 times a week max.

i'll send some telepathically, open the anus to receive 1 dose.

>Unstudied
There is research going back to at least the 60s

>Unregulated
Lol, you think that actually matters?

Not really advocating phenibut use, but you're clearly a tool.

Attached: 1494091766969.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Phenibut is not a nootropic.

Attached: 72c.jpg (600x450, 18K)

It has to be, I only went over 2 grams once and felt super spaced out and my could barely walk straight, I barely even use it anymore but when I do I'll only do like 1.5 at most, makes me nice and relaxed with no lethargic effects

If I take Phenibut once a week for a little while just to get over the anxiety of cold approaching girls will I be able to do it sober eventually?

Entirely up to you :)

True, i just feel like i need a little something to get me over the first few approaches. Once i have a feel for it i could do it without phenibut.

>russian invented drug
>banned in russia
really makes me think

It is not banned in Russia

hypothetically
if you were a 33 year old khv, had no friends, no social skills

would it be worth it to try this?

Attached: 789789.jpg (640x960, 51K)

Phenibut is low tier drug shit with side effects, I prefer kratom.

Yes, honestly if I was 33 and in that situation I'd also start roiding

did 1g felt nothing and never tried again.
also take phenylpiracetam 500mg feel nothing but i still take it just in case

>been using x5 week 1-3g
>stopped for a week
>no withdrawal

Why is this shit made out to be worse than heroin? Bunch of pussies

>i need drugs to have social success

Holy lmao

Any ausfags here that know a good source to buy Pheni from? I can’t seem to find anything...

Have heard many people praise it, to the point of "It saved my life- opioid addiction"
Tried it on a lark, multiple days, different dosages, didn't notice a thing except some gastrointestinal issues.
Maybe a bunk brand but no interest in more. Recommend it for pillheads still though.

>3g phenibut
Holy shit, that's in the OD range. But if it helped you, good.
Go for less next time, like start out with 500mg. If you don't feel anything, DO NOT redose.

Not addiction, tolerance is a massive issue

Ok Lenny

Used to take benzos most times I would smoke weed to combat the insane paranoia I'd get. Transitioned off the benzos and just enjoy the ganja.

Seconding this. Someone has to know??

newmind.com

reasonable chance of customs seizing the shipment, but they don't actually look too hard at stuff coming in from the US in my experience.

>ladies you looking good tonight

In the same boat would love an answer. I know that a beast that is alpha sells Xanax though.

Legend thank ya!

How do you guys take this shit? It's disgusting and only coke kind of works. Did I fuck up by buying the powder?

biovea bongbro

yes
people often refer to the effects of phenibut akin to alcohol without the inhibition
try it, just dont rely on it
>Why is this shit made out to be worse than heroin?
reddit and their melodrama

Does anyone know of a reputable website to get phenibut from in the EU?

Attached: that's_questions.jpg (640x560, 60K)

in the end it was easier for me to learn how to use tor and a darknet market to buy mdma than hope to randomly meet a drug dealer someday

its all been really high quality and cheap as fuck too

but its not the same kind of thing as phenibut. you cant exactly take mdma casually and continue your night

Im feelin the comedown man, its the next day. I don’t “feel it” feel it like phenibut itself but I feel so fucking lonely and suicidal holy shit

Attached: 0916E75F-E420-4B61-B02E-DA5072418D66.jpg (750x1334, 116K)

from the eu or to the eu?

thats not a phenibut "comedown"
thats just your shitty reality grabbing you by the balls
either that or youre being melodramatic, which is more than likely the case you soppy cunt

I'm located in the EU and want to buy phenibut, doesn't really matter from where it's shipped, I guess.

biovea
looks like theyve run out of stock and will resupply in 2 days
first time Ive seen that...

I get it delivered to the UK quite often, I think theyre from the US but the delivery is always prompt

owned

order a pizza and turn your phone off, youll be ok

>order a pizza
advice from Jow Forums

Attached: 1531477131762.gif (500x375, 1.42M)

Thats true, my reality really sucks, but for some reason I have this urge to self improve now because of your post. Thank you

why are you cutting just before winter?

Don't ask your weed dealer about other drugs

Is Phenibut much better than F-Phenibut?

What the fuck is up with the registration process for newmind??

>waved to
my sides

Attached: 1528907381574.png (402x390, 355K)

I’m starting to think the only way we in Aus can get pheni is through the dark web...

Well it's banned here, so yeah...

Then how the fuck do all these ausfags posting get it?

Bump

>be kind of a depressed beta
>take 3g of phenibut, 200ug of acid, and some amount of mdma before hanging out with friends because fug it why not
>drink at some point
>side note dont drink on phenibut because thats a dangerous interaction
>no memory of events for the next 6 hours but have really happy visions and feelings of nostalgia and insane amounts of love for everyone in my life
>come back to reality
>wake up next to gf's sister
killed my relationship but it was a life changing night, month after that night I channel this Chadlike optimism and almost cant feel sad, would do again

Something very primal was awoken in me once I saw that image. Felt a warm urge within my chest.

powerful

>it's not a psychoactive drug

You're a moron

You guys are fucking stupid. Taking drugs to feel normal will fuck you up in the long run.

Source - I've been a habitual drug user for a decade now and it's fuckin miserable.

I just used it as a sort of temporary crutch and it worked put for me.
Too autistic to socialize and this removed my autism.
Used it for my weekly social outings and learned the mindset and behaviors that were most beneficial to me and made it my own, then never used it afterwards.

>phenibut

should I try this? I had to quit drinking liquor 'cause it was fucking up my liver, so I've been doing GHB, but I find it makes me an uncontrollably horny fuck and I keep banging fat chicks and feeling bad about it the next day. How does phenibut compare? Is it similarly free of hepatotoxic metabolites?

Can phenibut be taken before a night out that will include drinking? I don't do any other drugs, so i wanna know about some contraindications

I have been looking in to start taking relatively small doses of phenibut at around 250 mg on a daily basis. The idea is to function better socially and professionally.

Is the dose to small to be noticeable, and do I risk having withdrawals from such a low dosis?

where do you get ghb from? darknet or you got a hookup.
I loved ghb.
But I cant get it anymore

got a hookup

It makes me very social and able to pull girls but I'm afraid of it frying my brain so I ease off on it any permanent replacement s?

I'm on my 5th year of college and I didn't have a friend. I have to do something. Taking this actually has me texting 4 girls at once,planning meetings fuck appointments etc. Rn so it feels like the right choice.

A small pizza isn't gonna kill yah, you fucken cretin

SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO GET IT INTO AUS HOLY SHIT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK

Get a time machine, become aware of the FDA planning to ban the substance and stock up like I did.
I use 1g every week so i'll be fine. It'll expire before I get around to it probably.

Attached: pheni.jpg (716x960, 70K)

Please send me your stock kind sir

I’m sure we could arrange a deal...

I'll send a packet express to the next Ausfag who gets dub digits

Attached: mybabies.jpg (716x960, 208K)

Burn them all

This is what I was looking for, ordering it now. Shits inexpensive too.

>instantly illegal in NZ because our psychoactive substance laws are well thought out
JUST