Just ate 3,000ish calories of McDonald's

>Just ate 3,000ish calories of McDonald's
>STILL starving

How do I decrease my blackhole appetite? I can easily eat an excess of 10,000 calories a day despite never being a fatass in my life.

Attached: 1541125362124.jpg (318x246, 41K)

Start smoking cigs

>junk food makes you hungrier
absolutely revalatory

I'm in the same boat. Maybe it's just because I'm sorta under weight for my height. How tall are you?

You are a colony of tapeworms

6'2", 220, 12ish% bodyfat.

Trade me appetites. I literally have to force myself to eat 2000 calories a day. Actually didn’t manage it yesterday, thought I was going to puke and even today I’m not hungry at all.
5’11” 130lbs

I was like that in the beggining. I had to drink 1500 calories of the 2500 I had to eat. Once I got bigger and then when I started steroids is when my appetite went crazy. I'll devour large pizzas and gallon milkshakes cause I never get any fatter somehow. My internal health is shit I'm sure though.

eat normal food, try eating a big salad like 500 gram 4 eggs, and a steak. you will be really full despite low calories.
you are not special or anything

Attached: 1540290425499.png (638x960, 519K)

drink more water

This is fake news. I eat a pound of beef and 4 cups of rice for 3 of my meals and am hungry again 15 minutes later.
2 gallons a day already

user stick with it. I used to be 6'2 120 lbs. I am now 6'2 and 180 lbs.

Just stick with it, and the only PROVEN tips from someone who has started out even worse than you is this:

>cut back on caffeine
>compound lifts
>cardio twice a week

and DRINK YOUR CALORIES. 2.5 scoops golden whey, 85 grams pumpkin seeds, banana and peanut butter is 1000 calories. 270 ml water in that and chug it. easy as fuck and super nutritious and insane protein.

God speed

how well does peanut butter mix out? I've heard this tip several times but I just can't imagine it working out well.

blend it my dude it works fine

IF for 16+ hours a couple days a week. Then fast for a day or two. Your appetite will totally reset

try eating 3,000 kcals of chicken/brocoli/rice instead.

Eat food that you can properly digest.

okay so I just tried, and I'm either supposed to use smooth peanut butter or I need a new blender

Meme. I fast 2-3 days in a row a week to undo my binges and my appetite has never reset.

Thanks lads. Been at it for about a month now and already gained a few pounds which is more than I can say for the last 5 years.

The meme part is doing these extended fasts which is retardedly bad for health and cortisol levels when done regularly. Instead, doing IF everyday actually has benefits and is much more supportive for health than fasting for more than 24 hours.

Start eating nutrient dense foods like legumes, green vegetables, and whole wheat grains.

So basically eat healthy food instead of sucking all the chocolate milk out of the burger clowns tit.

you need to eat a meal with every one of of the 6 tastes described in ayurveda
>sweet
>salty
>sour
>bitter
>astringent
>pungent
the best way to do this is to cook food with cumin, turmeric, coriander, fennel, salt.

I don't usually recommend pills but there is an is a ingredient called apetrol pills that use it basically expand in your stomach and help you feel full

Also have you considered that you have lost the ability to differentiate the different feelings your stomach can have when I was obese I couldn't really tell if I'm hungry or full anymore and just kept eating