Have you taken the facepill?

Have you taken the facepill?

Attached: tTZ6kK7.png (401x600, 228K)

I actually have 7/10 face srs, I'm unmoggable in makeup

no, but I have taken the facepull

Attached: images.jpg (297x170, 5K)

For a couple years I had a job in a lumber yard where it was common I would walk 15+ miles per day. During this time my bf% was 10% or maybe even 9% and my face was unmoggable. I had that somewhat hollow cheeks, with the symmetric jaw poking out on each side. For a brief period in my life girls would flirt with me when I went places, girls would always try to act cute around me. Fast forward to now, I no longer have a job that has me walk that much daily and my body fat percentage is probably 14 or 15. Recently I’ve started dieting to get back to that level but so far no real progress. I’m visibly losing fat other places like my arms are getting more vascular but my face doesn’t seem to be making any progress. Sigh. If you have a symmetric face and you’re reading this please cut as low as you can. It has the potential to improve your life.

End of blog

>If you have a symmetric face and you’re reading this please cut as low as you can. It has the potential to improve your life.
I have potential to be a strong PSL 8/10 but I'm covered by a ton of blubber
thanks for inspiring me

Right now I have a pretty traditional young face/baby face. This is at around 16% bodyfat btw.

Attached: IMG_6811.jpg (2576x1932, 944K)

And this is me sticking out the chin for a better profile. I have a solid jawline but the main thing that bugs me is the cheeks. They're really round and full. Am I stuck with them because of genetics or would lowering to 10-12% bf work?

Attached: IMG_6812.jpg (2576x1932, 891K)

Good nose/ eye area. You can definitely fuck any girl if you are above 5'10

Lmao

Attached: 1537390398556.jpg (492x388, 39K)

No

Same man, chubby cheeks suck. Pic related is me about 8 months ago and 60kg, I've since bulked to 75kg and they haven't really changed which is honestly surprising as I thought I'd look fat af

Attached: 20181103_185745.png (518x571, 458K)

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE MAKING MANLET HATE THREADS LOL

where you from man?
slovenia? croatia? austria?

ew 5/10 tranny tier
small dick babyface overcompensating manlet mode
stop spamming

I don't hate manlets, my best mate is literally 5'5. I'm not even tall, like 6'1 last time i checked.

UK, I'm half French tho

looks the fucking same when you jut
your facial harmony is not high appeal, you look cookie cutter as fuck. Reminds me of a gayer version of that faggot looking dude from the Jack Ryan tv series
and fucking lol at your sideburns, cut that shit don't let it grow past the middle of your ears

A wog is a wog.

literally recessed maxilla and chin: the image
and holy fuck the arms kid eat something

you actually look very english when i think about it
you've got lots of potential if you get weight on

He looks Indian to me

post pics of yourself pussy

Cheers mate! Appreciate it

Attached: 1540666590083.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Post your face, give us a laugh

what do when you have a bad jaw (asymmetric)? surgery?

paparazzi pic of me from the airport

Attached: jensen-ackles-touches-down-at-lax-with-danneel-justice-04.jpg (907x1222, 181K)

actually subhuman

>Jensen Ackles
>subhuman

Attached: 1540049613718.jpg (625x626, 31K)

get baited retard haha