What does Jow Forums think about this? There are many outliers and crossovers but it seems mostly accurate

What does Jow Forums think about this? There are many outliers and crossovers but it seems mostly accurate.

Attached: ALMuBRP.jpg (2608x1980, 701K)

>3 groups
>god-like, bad, and very bad
fake and gay and retarded, this was made by a DYEL who thinks he's a Chad

Both Zyzz and Goose are claviclecels

if i'm any of these its A and im definitely not A. this chart is gay

This shit is retarded. It's a broscience take on a premature, psychological study of personality. Personality doesn't relate to physical ability. Bad bait is bad.

>Body and hair of C
>Face of B
>Personality of A
lol

i went directly from C to A after starting lifting

nah.

I have characteristics of A, B and C.

Zyzz before he started lifting fit Type C perfectly. by your logic he would never have been able to become "Type A", and yet you put him as an example of Type A.

total bullshit for baiting newfags

saged

stay safe bros

type B

Zyzz also had a huge head and is over 6’ though , his clavicles are actually pretty long

2 or 3 of your B-types are just autistic mongs, the other two (the mugshot guy and Louis) are simply old, fat and have balding genes. They could have been type A as young adults

this, exactly what i was thinking

Whenever there's something like this it's usually to sell something to people who see themselves in the "bad" categories, like how somatypes were made up to sell supplements and workout programs.

Also all I notice here is how badly Zyzz is mogged by the guy next to him

>huge head
>face barely wider than pair of aviators (135mm max)
ok bro

>anaerobic sports

>naturally brave,confident,ambitious
No such thing
>b-but user being a passive faggot is in my nature
Fucking faggots justifying their weakness with nature/genetics/tiers

Meant for Goose is also over 6' tall and actually has a big head but is still a claviclecel (gets mogged by harrison ford who has a very average build)

>TFW Type B
>Fat as fuck and not even strong to boot
>Join military, get very fit in basic, almost look like Type-A
>Deploy right after basic, nothing to do but workout for 9 months
>Come back, training slows down, fast food is readily available
>Get fat again
>At least I'm strong though now

Thanks for those tax dollars wage cucks

>Aerobic sports
>Being associated with testosterone

Lmao the most pathetic faggots I have ever met were all runners. Just look at a collegiate cross country team and compare them to the short distance track runners and you will see the huge difference in test.

i only have one testicle (so im probably low t) but im closest to type A. A lot of this has to do with genetics, not just test. Maybe you should do 4 categories because the drop off from A to B is huge.

Also pretty sure louie ck has a micropenis...

Football, basketball, lacrosse, baseball, tennis, 400 meter sprint, 200 meter sprint, even 100 meter sprint all require a lot more endurance than the average person possesses
Ever heard of the sprint specific term- speed endurance?

I'm talking about long distance running and typical slow twitch muscle fiber count. Testosterone is beneficial to fast twitch muscle which is used in anaerobic and sprint speed endurance like you mention. Generally a person with a high fast twitch muscle count lacks slow twitch fibers and vice versa.

I've been an athlete my entire life and when someone mentions aerobic conditioning I thing super long distance running or sports like cross country skiing, not football or basketball. Sure they take a larger aerobic capacity than an average person has but it's all training at that point and has nothing to do with t-levels